Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Star Press 11,175

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Full Story

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11743 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Define genius?
That which you are not.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11744 Feb 22, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
One would not if they understood the genius disease.
Tell us about it, Rain Man. Drive anything lately?
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#11745 Feb 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Its time for your meds again creationist.
ARRRRRRRGH!
The PAIN!!!!!
Ive been shot by another one liner (and a dud round at that)
Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Skeptic = Thinking???????

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11746 Feb 23, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
ARRRRRRRGH!
The PAIN!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
If it was a dud, why did it hurt.

Creationist logic strikes again.
Siro

Seven Hills, Australia

#11747 Feb 23, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was a dud, why did it hurt.
Creationist logic strikes again.
All your one liners are duds.
The pain comes from me realising how Ive become stupid from dealing and replying to an idiot like you.

Stupidity is painful to me, but not to you.
Thats why you think it is a normal condition for you.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#11749 Mar 17, 2013
Hi kids!! Did you miss me??

Has anyone provided evidence of god yet?

Since: Mar 11

United States

#11751 Mar 17, 2013
Welcome back man! Nope no evidence given, in fact they have surrendered even trying and now have been reduced to changing the topic and temper tantrums. Not to mention KJV aka langoliers using about 18 different screen names.

Have fun!
The serpent was right wrote:
Hi kids!! Did you miss me??
Has anyone provided evidence of god yet?
Lincoln

United States

#11753 Apr 27, 2013
Those addicted to Neo-Atheist Syndrome which ridicules, mocks, scorns and satirizes the idea of the existence of a deity or deities seem responsive to therapy..

Neo-Atheist patients seem afflicted to an ideology that does not respect religion or support policies supporting the freedom of it as expressed in the First Amendment..

Neo-Atheist syndrome patients ignore rational counter-arguments regardless if it is supernatural or science based.

Medication seems effecting in 18% of those studied.

Earth,TX

#11754 Apr 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Those addicted to Neo-Atheist Syndrome which ridicules, mocks, scorns and satirizes the idea of the existence of a deity or deities seem responsive to therapy..
Neo-Atheist patients seem afflicted to an ideology that does not respect religion or support policies supporting the freedom of it as expressed in the First Amendment..
Neo-Atheist syndrome patients ignore rational counter-arguments regardless if it is supernatural or science based.
Medication seems effecting in 18% of those studied.
Oh my, people addicted to a syndrome? Your mind must be almost bustlingly packed with cerebral flotsam and jetsam. I can't even imagine thinking as you do.

Lexington, KY

#11755 Apr 27, 2013
Hence the danger of reading that fundamentalist Christians ranting.

He just has to proselytize 24-7
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, people addicted to a syndrome? Your mind must be almost bustlingly packed with cerebral flotsam and jetsam. I can't even imagine thinking as you do.
Jeff

Everett, WA

#11756 May 31, 2013
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just feel atheists' love when they tell me I'm a hate-filled Christian?
You will have to admit, atheists have such an endearing spirit.
Aren't they shining examples of the good spirit everyone on the planet should have?
LOL
I have never understood how atheists' accept that matter just existed then accidentally formed life without any intervention, evolved into two sexes at the same time, knew what to do to procreate before dieing out then proclaim how stupid we are to believe in a eternal God and that he created all the complex forms of life we know. If matter always existed why not God?

Lexington, KY

#11757 May 31, 2013
Because it is illogical to assign attributes and deeds to this god until you have at least established there is a god in the first place.
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I have never understood how atheists' accept that matter just existed then accidentally formed life without any intervention, evolved into two sexes at the same time, knew what to do to procreate before dieing out then proclaim how stupid we are to believe in a eternal God and that he created all the complex forms of life we know. If matter always existed why not God?

Earth,TX

#11758 Jun 1, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> I have never understood how atheists' accept that matter just existed then accidentally formed life without any intervention, evolved into two sexes at the same time, knew what to do to procreate before dieing out then proclaim how stupid we are to believe in a eternal God and that he created all the complex forms of life we know. If matter always existed why not God?
Why do you not know that an evolutionist, is not the same as an atheist?

I don't know what you aare trying to say here, but it has nothing to do with what atheist believes or doesn't believe. An atheist simply is not a theist, meaning we have no god claims at all. That crap you said, I don't think we have ever heard of, except from people who know nothing at all about us, but will claim that they do.
Instead of telling us what we believe, why don't you try asking us what we believe?

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#11759 Jun 1, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> I have never understood how atheists' accept that matter just existed then accidentally formed life without any intervention, evolved into two sexes at the same time, knew what to do to procreate before dieing out then proclaim how stupid we are to believe in a eternal God and that he created all the complex forms of life we know. If matter always existed why not God?
If God has always existed, whay not matter? Then no creator would be required.

Occum's razor says the simpler solution is the more likely. Nothing creating an infinitely powerful God out of nothing for no reason is way too complex for me. Matter/Energy has always existed, no creator was ever required.
LCNLin

United States

#11760 Nov 16, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
ARRRRRRRGH!
The PAIN!!!!!
Hmmmmmmmmm.........
Not thinking but look at the comical side of a person who demands proof, but proves nothing

Location hidden

#11761 Nov 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
The pain comes from me realising how Ive become stupid from dealing and replying to an idiot like you.
I can't hear you over your lies about god being real.

Prove your god first, then your ignorant whining will get more respect.

Location hidden

#11762 Nov 17, 2013
Siro wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you home-schooled as a creationist troll or something?

Location hidden

#11763 Nov 17, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text> I have never understood how atheists'...some stupid bullsh*t
The answer is in the question Jeff.

Earth,TX

#11764 Nov 17, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not thinking but look at the comical side of a person who demands proof, but proves nothing
It's nothing like the person who demands that others believe, live according to and pass laws in obedience of his myth-gods dogma, but will offer no proof of that god. If we are to believe, we need proof, some lunatic's word is simply not good enough.

Have you ever invested even a dime in any type of valuables? Would you take the local sidewalk preacher's words of guarantee, that the big rock is really a diamond, or that there is a clear title on the used car, he has to get it from his brother, but would you might forking over the money now? Would you? We won't either, we need valid proof.

Why would we believe that your new 3 way Abrahamic god (there are much older gods) created that which the older gods had claimed, centuries before your god was derived from a compilation of religions, and other god myths?
LCNLin

United States

#11765 Nov 17, 2013
He rambles a great deal..off the subject.... "Would you take the local sidewalk preacher's words of guarantee"...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our world came from nothing? 29 min Patrick 735
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 34 min ChristineM 1,039
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 43 min Thinking 228,623
Heaven 54 min Thinking 11
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 2 hr Patrick 5,940
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr I can read 22,938
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 5 hr Thinking 155

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE