Don't dictate beliefs

Don't dictate beliefs

There are 11176 comments on the The Star Press story from Sep 5, 2012, titled Don't dictate beliefs. In it, The Star Press reports that:

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Star Press.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#11612 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, with a little help from your meds.
That's what I thought, so belief only works if it's your particular belief .... that is what your delusion tells you.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#11613 Feb 12, 2013
You holy rollers are so pathetically stupid, MTV needs to follow you around with a camera for laughs.

Hmmm that would be a hit! I need to pitch that :)
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, with a little help from your meds.

Scottsburg, IN

#11614 Feb 12, 2013
Sheesh now you are drooling over my [email protected]? You best be a chick is all I'm saying.

It is kind of funny how much power I exert over these Christholes.

Wipe your chin.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard gimmelunacy never finished the last marathon he entered. He tripped over his huge Johnson.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11615 Feb 12, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought, so belief only works if it's your particular belief .... that is what your delusion tells you.
I am saying that as long as you insist on clinging to your limited perceptions, that's all you will perceive.

Location hidden

#11616 Feb 12, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
You holy rollers are so pathetically stupid, MTV needs to follow you around with a camera for laughs.
Hmmm that would be a hit! I need to pitch that :)
<quoted text>
Too late. Bill Maher already tried it in his documentary, Religulous. The movie was a dismal flop at the box office because it only appealed to a minority group of religiously intolerant gargoyles called atheists.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11617 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard gimmelunacy never finished the last marathon he entered. He tripped over his huge Johnson, plowed into the asphalt face first causing a severe concussion. As a consolation prize, marathon officials gave him a helmet.
OMG! This is hilarious! Thanks for making my day!

Location hidden

#11618 Feb 12, 2013
LucindaW wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite welcome, ma'am.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#11619 Feb 12, 2013
Religulous budget:$2.5m
Religulous box office:$13.5m

Looks like you're a lying cu*t. Again.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Too late. Bill Maher already tried it in his documentary, Religulous. The movie was a dismal flop at the box office because it only appealed to a minority group of religiously intolerant gargoyles called atheists.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11620 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of intolerant...

United States

#11621 Feb 12, 2013
He was drooling over my junk I guess you do as well that's why it brought you joy.

It's ok, you know you would swallow.
LucindaW wrote:
<quoted text>

Location hidden

#11622 Feb 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
Religulous budget:$2.5m
Religulous box office:$13.5m
Looks like you're a lying cu*t. Again.
<quoted text>
Gee....my source says something different. Religulous made the top 10 Weekend box office dog list. What makes your source more believable than mine, other than the fact that you think it is?

http://www.deadline.com/2008/10/fridays-box-o...

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#11623 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee....my source says something different. Religulous made the top 10 Weekend box office dog list. What makes your source more believable than mine, other than the fact that you think it is?
You do understand that that isn't at all what your article says, right? The "dogs" is referring to a different movie (the #1 movie that weekend, actually) and the article is very complimentary of Reilgulous' box office performance.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#11624 Feb 12, 2013
Both Wikipedia and box office mojo say you're a BSing cu*t. In fact, it was the highest grossing documentary of 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religulous#Box_o...

www.boxofficemojo.com/search/...

Whereas the link you gave me obliged me to sit through an advert, so I didn't ever see your alleged content.

Why are you always wrong?
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#11625 Feb 12, 2013
Thanks- I never got to the alleged content. Maybe bb doesn't understand English too well.
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You do understand that that isn't at all what your article says, right? The "dogs" is referring to a different movie (the #1 movie that weekend, actually) and the article is very complimentary of Reilgulous' box office performance.

Scottsburg, IN

#11626 Feb 12, 2013
Well he thinks a holy man chanting an slicing people open with a filthy knife for blood letting is the exact same thing as getting blood work drawn up at a hospital. He also said he doesn't believe a god had a part in creating the universe until he realized he actually does believe that.

Religiously so.
Thinking wrote:
Both Wikipedia and box office mojo say you're a BSing cu*t. In fact, it was the highest grossing documentary of 2008.
Whereas the link you gave me obliged me to sit through an advert, so I didn't ever see your alleged content.
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11627 Feb 12, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
The voices in your head do not count as a source. This is the primary reason why religion fails scientific scrutiny.

Location hidden

#11628 Feb 12, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying sack of atheist effluvium. Religulous never made the list of Best Documetary films of 2008. Of course, when your film is designed to appeal to a mere 11% of the U.S. population by misrepresenting religions for laughs, you're not going to hit the big time. Turns out, Bill Maher isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

http://documentaries.about.com/od/recommended...

Location hidden

#11629 Feb 12, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
The voices in your head do not count as a source. This is the primary reason why religion fails scientific scrutiny.
LOL! The only time science's fables will be accepted as credible among thinkers is when it can judge its own --->holey--- theories with the same fine discrimination it uses to examine alternate fields of endeavor.
Thinking

Cullompton, UK

#11630 Feb 12, 2013
Where did I lie, cuntchops?

I said highest grossing. I made no comment on quality.

Whereas you said the film was a flop, which is a lie.
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying sack of atheist effluvium. Religulous never made the list of Best Documetary films of 2008. Of course, when your film is designed to appeal to a mere 11% of the U.S. population by misrepresenting religions for laughs, you're not going to hit the big time. Turns out, Bill Maher isn't as smart as he thinks he is.
http://documentaries.about.com/od/recommended...

Location hidden

#11631 Feb 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
What's to understand? Compliments or no, Religulous was listed #10 as a weekend box office dog.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 min Eagle 12 28,570
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 17 min yehoshooah adam 3,516
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Subduction Zone 67,030
is it ever right to hate Christians as a group? 12 hr superwilly 21
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) 12 hr superwilly 462
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Apr 22 IB DaMann 5,975
News Unholy? Atheists should embrace the science of ... Apr 20 Eagle 12 9
More from around the web