Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments
10,961 - 10,980 of 11,175 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#11560 Feb 8, 2013
I have one screen name, what other screen name are you suggesting I have? Fess up you were humiliated on your other screen name and switched up to take the heat off. You are getting destroyed on this one as well so you are a few weeks out max of switching and ditching this one yes?
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you kidding! You have more identities than Imelda Marcus had shoes! LOL! There is no mistaking your trademark (BHAAAAAAAAA) or your bigoted style. Ranting like a drama queen under different aliases about some fictitious war with woo practitioners doesn't make you right, it makes you an intolerant flamer.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#11561 Feb 8, 2013
If you could go back in time and let's pretend Jesus actually existed. Would you kiss his hand?

I wouldn't even shake his hand he would have wiped his @ss with his bare hands!

Isn't it neat that if Jesus existed he was 96% chimpanzee?

:)
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
It's an excercise in futility. Killing bacteria doesn't cure disease.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#11562 Feb 8, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not religious. I'm anti-atheist.
Well, I am sure the Voodoo priests appreciate that, as do the Satanists. But please stay away from newborns and infant humans, for they are the purest of all atheistic people, not a one has been indoctrinated into any theistic dogma.

We non-believers choose not to believe in any of the many gods, but I for one, am happy that you haven't turned on the worshippers of the tens of thousands of gods that you choose not to believe in.

Maybe you should be a Sunday school teacher, they are the ones who indoctrinate all those little atheist. Tell those babies that Jesus loves them, but don't tell them that bible god will make their Mommy and Daddies cook and eat them, that is for later when they stop paying their tithes.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11563 Feb 8, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I am sure the Voodoo priests appreciate that, as do the Satanists. But please stay away from newborns and infant humans, for they are the purest of all atheistic people, not a one has been indoctrinated into any theistic dogma.
We non-believers choose not to believe in any of the many gods, but I for one, am happy that you haven't turned on the worshippers of the tens of thousands of gods that you choose not to believe in.
Maybe you should be a Sunday school teacher, they are the ones who indoctrinate all those little atheist. Tell those babies that Jesus loves them, but don't tell them that bible god will make their Mommy and Daddies cook and eat them, that is for later when they stop paying their tithes.
That piece of parroted nonsence was completely delusory. Next time, make yourself useful, toss your computer out the window.

Earth,TX

#11564 Feb 8, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
That piece of parroted nonsence was completely delusory. Next time, make yourself useful, toss your computer out the window.
My words can hardly be parroted by myself, and as for you, truth tends to make you uncomfortable does it?

Knowing thine enemy would prove to be your most salient step in futhering this silly task you've set for yourself. Claiming yourself to be anti atheist, while having no concept of who it is you are opposed to is classic religitard. The letter "a" in the word atheist, defines that word's meaning as "not theist".

That is all, simply >> not theist <<. It is the "not theist" that you have chosen to pit yourself against. The Satanist is like you, a theist, so is the Vodun, but the newborn human of any grouping, is atheist.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

#11565 Feb 9, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not religious. I'm anti-atheist.
Do you believe in a god?

Location hidden

#11566 Feb 9, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>My words can hardly be parroted by myself, and as for you, truth tends to make you uncomfortable does it?
Knowing thine enemy would prove to be your most salient step in futhering this silly task you've set for yourself. Claiming yourself to be anti atheist, while having no concept of who it is you are opposed to is classic religitard. The letter "a" in the word atheist, defines that word's meaning as "not theist".
That is all, simply >> not theist <<. It is the "not theist" that you have chosen to pit yourself against. The Satanist is like you, a theist, so is the Vodun, but the newborn human of any grouping, is atheist.
Study all religions, philosophies and ideologies but be a believer in none.

Location hidden

#11567 Feb 9, 2013
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>Do you believe in a god?
I don't know.

Earth,TX

#11568 Feb 9, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Study all religions, philosophies and ideologies but be a believer in none.
Kind of contradictory isn't it? Your stance is that you are anti-atheist, yet you are not willing to choose your own theistic bent, so that would make you anti-you.

Location hidden

#11569 Feb 10, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
So you admit you are bigoted towards people who do no believe in god. Sounds religious to me. No surprise there as you celebrate the states where atheists can not run for office.
Not so long ago we had bigots like you celebrating minorities not being able to vote let alone run for office. Or women not being able to vote or run for office.
<quoted text>
Poor persecuted atheists. So misunderstood and vilified! Everybody picks on you. Waaaaaa! Surveys show that the majority of Americans don't trust atheists. You're going to have to work hard to improve your public image if you want to run for office. Gathering on forums like this to vent your spleens only serves to showcase the reason for your unpopularity. See richarddawkins.net . He had to shut down his forum because of too many vulgar, bigoted atheist flamers. You don't need inquisitors to vindicate atheism. If given enough rope, you will hang yourselves! LMAO!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#11570 Feb 10, 2013
insidesecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
If humankind had not survived without modern science's conveniences, you wouldn't be here tooting science's horn. But survive they did, and that makes you a second rate mouthpiece for your favorite author of tall tales.
Survive, sure, the cold survives in your body .... until you kill it. But without science you'd be working fields all day, all day, as in you'd have no free time at all. You'd also die between 20 and 30 years after birth, about enough time to have two and a half children. You'd be extremely lucky to have all your teeth without science, most people didn't have any teeth after 30 if they lived that long. Science also makes sure that pricking your finger on a mineral deposit isn't a death sentence. It also provides you with healthy food all year long, so you don't starve in the winter. You also have the internet, thanks to science, lots and lots of science brought this to you.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#11571 Feb 10, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor persecuted atheists. So misunderstood and vilified! Everybody picks on you. Waaaaaa! Surveys show that the majority of Americans don't trust atheists. You're going to have to work hard to improve your public image if you want to run for office. Gathering on forums like this to vent your spleens only serves to showcase the reason for your unpopularity. See richarddawkins.net . He had to shut down his forum because of too many vulgar, bigoted atheist flamers. You don't need inquisitors to vindicate atheism. If given enough rope, you will hang yourselves! LMAO!
Pure projection in the last part.
Lincoln

United States

#11572 Feb 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Survive, sure, the cold survives in your body .... until you kill it. But without science you'd be working fields all day, all day, as in you'd have no free time at all. You'd also die between 20 and 30 years after birth, about enough time to have two and a half children. You'd be extremely lucky to have all your teeth without science, most people didn't have any teeth after 30 if they lived that long. Science also makes sure that pricking your finger on a mineral deposit isn't a death sentence. It also provides you with healthy food all year long, so you don't starve in the winter. You also have the internet, thanks to science, lots and lots of science brought this to you.
Nothing to do with atheism
but informative.

Location hidden

#11573 Feb 10, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure projection in the last part.
You say that as if the word "projection" is somehow less than desirable, an hallucination or something. Your life is itself a projection. The product of your own beliefs and expectations, which forms your experience. There isn't one area in your life where this doesn't apply.
Lincoln

United States

#11574 Feb 10, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that as if the word "projection" is somehow less than desirable, an hallucination or something. Your life is itself a projection. The product of your own beliefs and expectations, which forms your experience. There isn't one area in your life where this doesn't apply.
Nonsense!
Do you read your posts

or only type?
....just saying

Location hidden

#11575 Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense!
Do you read your posts
or only type?
....just saying
Do you regard your beliefs and expectations as illusory?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11576 Feb 10, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you prove your god? Today? Tomorrow? Hurry up liar.
Lincoln

United States

#11577 Feb 10, 2013
BBSting wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin

Himler

Hitler

Mao

Fidel Castro

Lenin

Trotsky

Now wonder you are regarded as a joke

atheist murders in power
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#11578 Feb 10, 2013
Bollocks.
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin
Himler
Hitler
Mao
Fidel Castro
Lenin
Trotsky
atheist murders in power

Location hidden

#11579 Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalin
Himler
Hitler
Mao
Fidel Castro
Lenin
Trotsky
atheist murders in power
You didn't answer my question. Do you regard your beliefs and expectations to be illusory?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Eagle 12 226,604
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 25 min MUQ1 21,535
It seems there are more Atheists in the Christi... (Jun '13) 5 hr Amused 17
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 8 hr Jaimie 62
Our world came from nothing? 8 hr Thinking 438
Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 19 hr Thinking 5,921
The Ultimate Evidence of God 23 hr James 68
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••