Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments (Page 514)

Showing posts 10,261 - 10,280 of11,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>That would be funny if it weren't so pathetically stupid.
That's ok I was not going for the laughs.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>I would say that there is hope for you, but I realize that you just don't understand what he said.
You're telling me what I don't know. LOL

You have no clue to who I am bat boy.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>Does this mean we're not going to be best friends anymore?

lol
There appears to be an increase in atheist hostilities toward the Christians.
Why would the be? LOL
Thinking

Huntingdon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

It's "their", cuntard.
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad day today batty?
You're venting pretty wildly today.
I guess that's what happens when a atheist start seeing the emptiness of there future.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>When you and Kitten can't find the words, you dismiss it with another “nothing” post. Hahahaha - way to go, atheists. I see that all the time – it's from atheist training school memo #101.

What's even funnier is that you both copied each other (or you copied her) and dismissed one point YOU made that I actually agreed with you on about the “prosperity gospel”. Had you been a faster thinker, you could have used that to your own advantage, but no, you hurt your own cause by missing the opportunity.

It's fool enough to be an atheist, but it takes an even bigger fool to shoot themselves in their own foot the way you do.
Don't forget on another thread KK posted she was also batty.

Later she denied that she was.
But some how the similarity of their post keeps say other wise.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>In other words, there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.
Let me get this straight.
You are just now getting this?

Just trying to think: we have as much proof as you have that God does not exist.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of any god's existence.
In other words, there is not now, nor has there ever been, any proof of the theory of evolution.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling me what I don't know. LOL
You have no clue to who I am bat boy.
And apparently, neither do you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that computer of yours working?
When do you suppose your god will be coming out with the next upgrade?
You often repeat yourself by asking repetitive questions.

Senseless parrots often do the same thing that you do, lol.

I don't have a "god".

The God I worship will not be upgrading his perfect word.

Computers, on the other hand, are like other things made by man. They often fail, they have to be constantly updated and maintained. Some computers, like the worthless theory of evolution, become obsolete and useless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that there's any atheist with an interest in any of the sciences who is not well aware of its failures and faults.
What you, in your infinite hypocrisy, fail to recognize is your own religions faults and failures.
And, even more hypocritically, you post your crap on technology developed by the very science you claim to be such a total failure.
Science has clearly and irrefutably proven that your bible is loaded with lies and falsehoods, and that topples your house of cards.
Your particular version of religion has to adapt or die.
The choice is yours, but the truth, once found, cannot be unfound.
When you have read posts about science fraud and it launches you into a rambling and directionless tirade such as what you just wrote, you show your insecurity in your atheist faith and your science god.

And just a reminder to everyone - should you have any concerns about web page material, you should address those with the publishers at the link provided. I have no interest in your objections to postings of material authored in scientific publications, The Wall Street Journal, and other sources which are generally accepted.

LMAO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that article support what you said? If anything, it showed that science eventually works things out.
So you support the crooked path. Okay. What else is new?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sick bastard.
It won't be long before your particular mental illness will be medically recognized.
Post 10761 has been reported as abuse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dim
IANS isn't around but I'm sure he won't mind us laughing at you as you shake your scary chicken on a stick.
Remember, I didn't bring up hell. And we're not talking about those chickens atheists say descended from coins.

You need to speak to Hedonist about your concerns, since he's terrified of hell. I was trying to console him, but it won't do him much good. He is determined he wants to go there.

By the way, it sounds like you need IAN(s) permission to post what is on your mind. You pore thang - how strange, lol.

You can't think for yourself? Why not? You write hymns, don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Hedonist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you're psychopathic.
As long as you're looking forward to hell, make the most of it when you get there, but don't blame the Christians who took the right road when you had the same chance and took the wrong road. It's psychopathic of you to want to drag Christians down to your level. Psychopaths want to destroy others. I would like to see all people make it to heaven, but you prefer they go to "your" hell. Sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Fighting? Now I get why you think you've actually won discussions here. You don't even know what fighting and debates are.
If that caused you pain, expect a lot more, as we will continue to discuss a wide range of subjects.
What in the world did poor Kitten say that makes you so angry toward her?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
There appears to be an increase in atheist hostilities toward the Christians.
Why would the be? LOL
Their rising hotilities are directly proportionate to their losses, lol.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Choice? Like there is no book, and your name hasn't been written there-in? If your name is not there, can you do anything to get it put in? If your name is there, can you do anything that would get your name taken out?

What do you propose to do about your great granny's, great granny, making the choice to let the tinkers son have his way with her? If he had just hightailed without leaving that little dribble* behind, your great granny's, great granny's child would not have forced you to choose hell.

It's too bad for you and lucky for your spell casters that just about every human ever born has a bastard or twelve in just about every generation, so really nobody gets to go to heaven. No proof works best for the man with the sermon, and his pet politician.

Still if you are one of the three or four humans ever who meet every criteria, for admittance into heaven, I do hope you are male, Jewish, virgin and ready ..... cause, Dude the bridegroom cometh and you are the bride.

* soon to be bastard
"Choice? Like there is no book, and your name hasn't been written there-in? If your name is not there, can you do anything to get it put in? If your name is there, can you do anything that would get your name taken out?"

Yes choice
Yes there is a book of life.
Yes our name are in that book.
Yes you can get you name added to the book of life.
Yes just keep doing what you're doing. That should keep your name out of that book.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you support the crooked path. Okay. What else is new?
That's how it always is at the boundary of knowledge. False starts, misunderstandings, bad assumptions, etc. But, eventually, the truth wins out because we keep *testing*. New people get ahead by showing old ideas are wrong *by observations everyone can verify*. So, yes, the path is quite crooked. But that is to be expected since we are actually trying to learn more rather than simply sitting on old assumptions (like religion does).

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world did poor Kitten say that makes you so angry toward her?
You silly twit, if your skull gets any emptier, it just may implode ... not that you would care, but we probably won't "not take" notice.
http://www.shadowmillproductions.com/photogal...

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Choice? Like there is no book, and your name hasn't been written there-in? If your name is not there, can you do anything to get it put in? If your name is there, can you do anything that would get your name taken out?"
Yes choice
Yes there is a book of life.
Yes our name are in that book.
Yes you can get you name added to the book of life.
Yes just keep doing what you're doing. That should keep your name out of that book.
So your god doesn't know who will and who won't be in the book? Really, not much of a god.

I like that we are in charge of how we bounce him around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,261 - 10,280 of11,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min CunningLinguist 223,025
Our world came from nothing? 5 hr Igor Trip 20
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 6 hr Mikko 21,328
Why do i deserve no respect. 8 hr Carchar king 1
Introducing The Universal Religion 18 hr NightSerf 718
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Wed ChristineM 802
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) Wed Buck Crick 324
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••