Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Star Press 11,175

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#10382 Jan 5, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You've really been suckered into believing this ju-ju, haven't you?
It amazes me that you're so informed about Noah, yet you didn't read the rest of the Old Testament.

No wonder you don't believe in God, you don't know anything about the Bible or God.

Psalms 90:4

Location hidden

#10383 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
I merely asked a simple question and it has sent you theists into a rage. You up till now have failed miserably to even muster a basic answer.
Your temper tantrum about demanding is a projection. Plus you Christholes always want to storm the atheism forum with your off topic spam about abiogenesis, evolution and the Big Bang not to mention really bizarre spam ( goth chick costume jewelry!) lol yet when we ask a simple question you go ballistic? Sorry that's not how it works.
You can either answer the question or not. And this question actually deals with atheism/theism.
Why should anyone accept god as anything more than a product of someone's vivid imagination?
Inability to answer this should make any theist honestly question their faith for the bible says always be prepared to answer any question asked of you. This is a biblical command.
<quoted text>
Are you going ballistic?

It sounds like it to me.

Well, bless your heart. Some days are like that, I guess.

I sometimes skip your posts, sometimes skim them, but they never have any gems of wisdom, so I don't even remember what question you're writing about, lol.

I notice your worried about people obeying Biblical commands, so when are you going to start obeying them?

And what verse in the Bible tells me I have to answer every post on topix, lol?

I could simply post Bible verses and never answer any post. That would be interesting.

Do you realize that I have a life outside of this forum? I don't have the time nor inclination to read every single post.

I don't ask everyone to read all my posts, nor do I care if they do or they don't. They can read them or skip them, it's no skin off my rump, lol.

In fact, I am completely skipping pages 498 - 499 tonight, and however many posts are on page 500 so far, simply because I don't care to cover that much material just because it's there.

Got that?

Good.

Location hidden

#10384 Jan 5, 2013
Stalin imprisoned church leaders; churches closed down.

Neighbors reported violators and they were sent to the gulag.

When Stalin was in power, only party members were safe.

That's what atheists do.....

http://www.johndclare.net/Basics_Russia.htm

No copyrighted material was reproduced in this post.

Location hidden

#10385 Jan 5, 2013
Why did Josef Stalin close the churches in Russia?

Because he was an atheist dictator who saw believers as a threat to his power.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Stalin_clos... .

Stalin is probably the greatest example of dictating beliefs EVER.

He closed over 48,000 churches in Russia.

Location hidden

#10386 Jan 5, 2013
Richard Dawkins is much like Stalin.

Note the similarities in the included link.

Dawkins tried to have the Pope arrested when he went to Britain.

[This is dictating beliefs.]

Dawkins isn't a seeker of truth, he seeks to dictate and destroy all who would oppose him.

Atheists don't like my posts against science, but they should read how Dawkins blasts and raves against Einstein, one of our most famous scientists of all time.

Dawkins is the Messiah for atheists.

There is much more to know about Dawkins here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rory-fitzgerald...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#10387 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies again
We have evidence.
You have made up evidence. This is not the same as real evidence.

#10388 Jan 5, 2013
derek4 wrote:
Why did Josef Stalin close the churches in Russia?
Because he was an atheist dictator who saw believers as a threat to his power.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_did_Stalin_clos... .
Stalin is probably the greatest example of dictating beliefs EVER.
He closed over 48,000 churches in Russia.
This is a Christian lie. Stalin closed churches because he saw them as a threat to his communist rule. It had nothing to do with atheism.
charley

United States

#10389 Jan 5, 2013
so what came first? chicken or egg
Scientist have proven this.
The chicken came 1st because the chicken has
a unique protein that is absolutely needed to
form an egg. The egg itself does not have this protein.
And a chicken who does not possess this protein
will never make an egg.

#10390 Jan 5, 2013
charley wrote:
so what came first? chicken or egg
Scientist have proven this.
The chicken came 1st because the chicken has
a unique protein that is absolutely needed to
form an egg. The egg itself does not have this protein.
And a chicken who does not possess this protein
will never make an egg.
The ancestor to the chicken, just one or two mutations short of being a chicken, now extinct, had this same protein.

The chicken egg came before the chicken. Deal with it.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#10391 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>So you went back to using this screen name as well half wit?
I have to it's the only one I have.

Oh that's right I'm really all the Theist
Yup one person fending off all you little trolls.

There really such a similarity in your posting with Skippy, and the serpent was right and a few others so what I'm thinking is you start looking for puppets because you're so use to using puppets.

Please let me know what is the advantage of you pretending to be more then one maggot. What do you believe you gain by this?

Location hidden

#10392 Jan 5, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Langoqueers has ran that simulation hundreds of times with hundreds of volunteers from the homeless shelter.
Funny how your the expect on sick sex

Bobby was a lot like that too. You should hook up with Bobby.

Location hidden

#10393 Jan 5, 2013
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>The atheists would like to have news reports of fraudulent science removed, and your posts removed as well. In fact, they would like to have everything they disagree with removed so all that remains is atheists agreeing with one another, lol. They think this makes them winners.

Are they winners because they get all posts removed that they disagree with? Unfortunately for them, no. Our posts have already been read, so removing them in the next day or so won't really do much for their cause, lmao.

This forum is about dictating beliefs, which is the specialty of atheists. They do it by attempting to rewrite history and substitute all truth with atheist propaganda. Isn't it sad for them they can't get the news accounts about fraudulent science reported in The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal removed from the internet and censor all news reports?

But if that's the way they want to play, that's fine - I always see a lot of atheist posts that should be removed for various reasons, and reporting works both ways.
These are always same little trolls on here. They add nothing, they could save a lot of time by numbering their post and then they could just type a number because its the same crap post to post
I think most of these might really be only 3 people playing their little games.

Well I got my laugh for to day I'll catch you later derek4. Have a good one.

I'm like behind by 30 some pages.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#10394 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar
Totally wrong.
http://www.watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/19...
Last Updated: 06/03/2012 00:14
These 10 Bible prophecies were fulfilled in 1948 when Israel became an independent, united nation for the second time in history, and for the first time in 2,900 years.© 100 Prophecies
That "prophecy" was forcibly fulfilled, also called "self fulfilling" prophecies because believers who wanted it fulfilled made it so. It would be the same as "prophesying" that I will be eating pizza sometime in the future.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#10395 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies again
We have evidence.
Where is it? We keep asking, you never provide, you evade and dodge or outright ignore the request. Until you present evidence then you are the liar, not me.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#10396 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
No you were just caught in another lie
Demonstrate how what I really said was a lie.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#10397 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!
And what happens on earth when it happens?
We'll all be dead long before there is any catastrophe, with the exception of a possible meteor collision but those we can only predict out a few days in advance.

The other changes are not catastrophic. The Earth's poles shift all the time, it "wobbles," as someone else described quite aptly, a few years ago they feared it may flip because the "wobble" had been slightly more than usual ... it was a false alarm but meh, having to recalibrate "North" on everything wouldn't be that huge a deal.

You can't face facts, the only "normal" in the universe, the only constant that is not mathematical, the only thing that remains the same is change, everything changes, and the strong things change with the universe. Anything that does not change fails every time.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#10398 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Puppet boy can't remember anything as his Pi argument about the bible and Pi is nothing it's been debunked yet it's all he has so he keeps swing away with it. Kind of sad.
"The Bible and the Value of "PI"
Does the Bible contain a mathematical error? Not at all!
Biblical Value of Pi
1.0471698, which multiplied by 3 is pi. "1047" in the Old Testament lexicon can be transliterated as "pi." Hence, "house of pi." Indeed, truth is stranger than fiction.
Solomon and the Molten Sea
In describing the temple that King Solomon built for the King of Kings, several articles of furniture are described. One of these pieces is “a molten sea.” II Chronicles 4:2 reads thus,“Also he made a molten sea of ten cubits from brim to brim, round in compass, and five cubits the height thereof; and a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about.” A supposed discrepancy has arisen from this passage concerning the mathematical accuracy of the Bible. The value of π(pi) is known to be equal to the circumference of a circle divided by its diameter,
The a fore mentioned scripture states that the molten sea was “ten cubits from brim to brim” and “a line of thirty cubits did compass it round about;” thus, its diameter was 10 cubits, and its circumference 30 cubits. Dividing this circumference of 30 by a diameter of 10 gives a value of exactly 3. This is where the questions arise. It is commonly known that the value of π is approximately 3.14159265358979. In fact, this value has been proven so exactly, that its value is known to hundreds of thousands of digits.
Why then does the Bible appear to give the value of π to be 3? A diameter of 10 cubits should yield a circle having a circumference of more that 31.4 cubits--not 30 cubits. Is the Bible just rounding things off? Are the Biblical values just approximate and not really exact? If we see here that the scripture is not exact, what otherpassages also contain words that cannot be received with complete accuracy?
1 Kings 7:26 It [the above mentioned metal pool] was a handbreadth in thickness, and its rim was like the rim of a cup,like a lily blossom. It held two thousand baths.
If the diameter of this bowl was 10 cubits, then the circumference should have been 31.415926 cubits, and not just 30 cubits! Any math student will tell you that the circumference of a circle is found by taking the diameter times Pi (3.14159265358979...), is commonly approximated by 22/7 if great accuracy is not needed. Is this an error? Think again. The answer is so simple!
Aplogetics.

Strange how you have no problem believing the Bible when it says that creation took 6 days but you refuse to believe the Bible when it gives a ratio of 3:1 for Pi.

I always said that you guys just make it all up as you go along.

Looks like I'm right.

Now, where are these corrected Bibles that you say exist?

Nottingham, UK

#10399 Jan 5, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishing I would leave?
Why is that? Because I keep debunking your third grade arguments against the Bible?
Go back to your comic books, hear you're almost done with Scooby doobie doo! NN
Your position is that the Bible is not perfect - I'm just adding further evidence to support your viewpoint.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10400 Jan 6, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to it's the only one I have.
Oh that's right I'm really all the Theist
Yup one person fending off all you little trolls.
There really such a similarity in your posting with Skippy, and the serpent was right and a few others so what I'm thinking is you start looking for puppets because you're so use to using puppets.
Please let me know what is the advantage of you pretending to be more then one maggot. What do you believe you gain by this?
No proof of god, your only reason here is to try to convert atheists. You can go back to the discovery institute now, its game over.

Nottingham, UK

#10401 Jan 6, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
endogenous retroviruses do not rely on the fossil record and they also prove evolution is a fact. There are 29 different ways to prove evolution is a fact.
Your God ... not so much."
FACT evolutions is not a fact!
Idiots and liars listed above!
Dolts!
Lol

You're desperate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min feces for jesus 227,884
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 24 min Patrick 22,438
Noah's flood real (Oct '12) 3 hr Patrick 4,512
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr John K 493
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 5 hr Patrick 9
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 5 hr Barbarian 4
Hollywood Actor Reveals What He Thinks Is 'Weir... 5 hr Patrick 141
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••