Let's start with the "Facts" your Bible Claims;<quoted text>
Oh WOW major statement there!!!!!
Please unveil you break through.
Show us the "PROOF" that the God of the Bible does not exist.
You know this is really proof that you're an idiot.
1. God is omnipotent
2. God is omniscient
3. God is omnipresent
4. God has a message for all people.
That's what your bible claims right?
OK, so why couldn't your God write down this message himself or otherwise leave a message where all can find it?
There are only a few possibilities to consider;
1. He didn't know how.=> He's not God.
2. He wasn't powerful enough.=> He's not God.
3. He did but someone hid it.=> God doesn't know where it is, could not have known it would be hidden => He's not God.
4. He did but someone destroyed it.=> God didn't know that would happen and could not prevent it => He's not God.
5. He did but man is too limited to understand the message => God didn't make his creatures so they would understand his message AND he didn't write his message so his creatures could understand it => He's not God.
6. God doesn't really have a message for all humans => The bible is completely wrong and does not describe God properly i.e. The God described in the bible does not exist.
There, ONCE AGAIN!! Solid Proof the God described in the Bible does not exist.