Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments
9,441 - 9,460 of 11,175 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. You really don't seem to have a clue. Were you raised in some kind of 'compound' or something? Has anybody ever explained to you 'why' you are healthy? Would there be any point? Do you REALLY think everything in your life comes from 'magic'? Surely you have SOME doubts.
You Dolts don't seem to understand that there are two types of science.

1) real science that benefit all humans
That comes up with new actually working medication and other discoveries.

2) bad science. Has a preset goal on some items that are impossible to know
(Big Bang, Evolution) but science does not let the facts get in the way of a good theory.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>You are clearly marching to someone's drum. There's no way you can claim the ability to differentiate good science from bad and then suggest we all abandon evolution. Evolution is clear, it's commonsensical, it's easily demonstrated and religion is the ONLY reason it took so long for us to figure it out. Y'all mute, hamper and slow down all progress. Y'all are the puppets of Priests and Politicians whose agenda is keeping themselves in power at OUR great expense. Wake up!! Snap out of it!!! Use your ability to type for good, not to serve the evil Puppet Masters!!!!
"Evolution is clear, it's commonsensical, it's easily demonstrated"

""Evolutionism is a fairy tale for grown-ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useless," says Professor Louis Bouroune, former President of the Biological Society of Strasbourg and Director of the Strasbourg Zoological Museum, later Director of Research at the French National Centre of Scientific Research, as quoted in The Advocate, March 8, 1984.

On many campuses, any professor who admits having doubts about the "factual" nature of evolution would be laughed off the campus (and out of his job). But today, more and more courageous scientists are publicly admitting what they have known privately for years: believing in evolution requires an act of blind faith.

Does evolution square with the facts? Here are the statements of several scientific leaders as found in The Quote Book, published by Creation Science Foundation Ltd.

Evolutionists Great Con Men

"Scientists who go about teaching that evolution is a fact of life are great con-men, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever. In explaining evolution we do not have one iota of fact." (Dr. T.N. Tahmisian. Atomic Energy Commission, The Fresno Bee, August 20, 1959.

"...most people assume that fossils provide a very important part of the general argument made in favor of Darwinian interpretation of the history of life. Unfortunately, this is not strictly true." (Dr. David Raup, Curator, Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago. Quoted from "Conflicts between Darwin and paleontology," Field Museum of Natural History Bulletin, Vol. 50 (1), 1979.)

Do Fossils Prove It?

"...I fully agree with your comments on the lack of direct illustration of evolutionary transition in my book. If I knew of any, fossil or living, I would certainly have included them...Yet Gould and the American Museum people are hard to contradict when they say there are no transitional fossils...I will lay it on the line--there is not one such fossil for which one could make a watertight argument." (Personal letter from Dr. Colin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History in London, to L. Sunderland.)

"Despite the bright promise that paleontology provides a means of ‘seeing' evolution, it has presented some nasty difficulties for evolutionists, the most notorious of which is the presence of ‘gaps' in the fossil record. Evolution requires intermediate forms between species and paleontology does not provide them..." (David B. Kitts, Ph.D.-- Zoology, Head Curator, Department of Geology, Stoval Museum, and well-known evolutionary paleontologist. Evolution, Vol. 28, Sept. 1974."

http://www.chick.com/bc/1987/evolution.asp
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RHill wrote:
<quoted text>You are clearly marching to someone's drum. There's no way you can claim the ability to differentiate good science from bad and then suggest we all abandon evolution. Evolution is clear, it's commonsensical, it's easily demonstrated and religion is the ONLY reason it took so long for us to figure it out. Y'all mute, hamper and slow down all progress. Y'all are the puppets of Priests and Politicians whose agenda is keeping themselves in power at OUR great expense. Wake up!! Snap out of it!!! Use your ability to type for good, not to serve the evil Puppet Masters!!!!

"But What About Those Bones?

"...not being a paleontologist, I don't want to pour too much scorn on paleontologists, but if you were to spend your life picking up bones and finding little fragments of head and little fragments of jaw, there's a very strong desire to exaggerate the importance of those fragments..." (Dr. Greg Kirby in an address given at a meeting of the Biology Teachers Association of South Australia in 1976. Dr. Kirby was the Senior Lecturer in Population Biology at Flinders University and was giving the case for evolution.)

"A five million year old piece of bone that was thought to be the collarbone of a humanlike creature is actually part of a dolphin rib...The problem with a lot of anthropologists is that they want so much to find a hominid that any scrap of bone becomes a hominid bone." (Dr. Tim White, anthropologist, University of California, Berkeley, quoted in New Scientist, April 28, 1983.

But the World Is So Old...Isn't It?

"All the above (radiometric) methods for dating the age of the earth, its various strata, and its fossils are questionable, because the rates are likely to have fluctuated widely over earth history...It is obvious that radiometric techniques may not be the absolute dating methods that they are claimed to be. Age estimates on a given geological stratum by different radiometric methods are often quite different (sometimes by hundreds of millions of years). There is no absolutely reliable long-term radiological ‘clock.' The uncertainties inherent in radiometric dating are disturbing to geologist and evolutionists..." (W.D. Stansfield, Ph.D., Instructor of Biology, California Polytech State University, The Science of Evolution, Macmillan, 1987.

Carbon-14 Will Tell Us...Won't It?

"When the blood of a seal, freshly killed at McMurdo Sound in the Antarctic was tested by carbon-14, it showed the seal had died 1,300 years ago." (From W. Dort Jr., Ph.D.-- Geology, Professor, University of Kansas, quoted in Antarctic Journal of the United States, 1971.

"The hair on the Chekurovka mammoth was found to have a carbon-14 age of 26,000 years but the peaty soil in which is was preserved was found to have a carbon-14 dating of only 5,600 years." (Radiocarbon Journal, Vol. 8, 1966.)

When Did Dinosaurs Really Live?

The existence of dinosaurs long before man came along has been almost a basic tenet of faith for the evolutionist. But what if the footprints of both man and dinosaur were found together?

In the Journal of Geological Education, Vol. 31, 1983, David H Milne and Steven D Schafersman tell us "Such an occurrence, if verified, would seriously disrupt conventional interpretations of biological and geological history and would support the doctrine of creationism and catastrophism."

Well gentlemen, not only have both man and dinosaur prints been found together in Mexico, New Mexico, Arizona, Missouri, Kentucky and Illinois, but other U.S. locations as well."
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

RHill wrote:
"Why Do They Do It?

"One is forced to conclude that many scientists and technologists pay lip-service to Darwinian theory only because it supposedly excludes a Creator." (Dr. Michael Walker, Senior Lecturer in Anthropology, Sydney University, quoted in Quadrant, October, 1982.)

Since the facts do not prove evolution, since the fossil record does not show any transition from one species to another, since "scientific" dating methods have been proven unreliable, let us remember that for those who desperately desire to reject God, evolution is a religion of last resort. If there is no Creator, there can be no sin, and no need of a Saviour.

A. Lunn summed up the curious faith of the evolutionist as follows: "Faith is the substance of fossils hoped for, the evidence of links unseen." (The Collapse of Evolution, by Dr. Scott Huse.) Those supposedly omniscient scientists who still teach evolution as though it were fact are finally seen for what they are...frail men willing to believe a lie because it helps them avoid the truth."

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Every anti-science post that Dim makes is actually a testament to the proven reliability of science."
Really?
So science is trying to be fraudulent and accept bribes to prove bad medication works when it fails? Science is suppose to publish fraudulent papers. Sciences job is to follow big money and not practice real science, science of discovery and truth is long gone.
Dolt!
Hoofinmouth disease.
First, science is a method, not an entity, so it can't want anything.

Secondly, if scientists wanted to be fraudulent, they would publicly announce the frauds they discover.

You project too much, you just inserted your entire leg.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
You Dolts don't seem to understand that there are two types of science.
1) real science that benefit all humans
That comes up with new actually working medication and other discoveries.
2) bad science. Has a preset goal on some items that are impossible to know
(Big Bang, Evolution) but science does not let the facts get in the way of a good theory.
So you are twisting what we told you to mean something completely different. Not a surprise.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>Judges 21:10-24

But it doesn't matter. I was pointing out that christians are moral with or without the bible. You missed my point completely and went on the defensive.

I was pointing out that atheists aren't out being criminals like christians seem to think they should be without god. Humanists are out fighting for equal human rights. Our morals do not come from the bible but they do come from the same place. You can call it god if you want... Of course, however, I would disagree.
http://debunkedevil.blogspot.com/2009/10/rape...

"4) Laws of rape (Deut 22.28-29): Here Mariano was a great resource by providing the etymology of the verse. The word used here, translated as rape, is the Hebrew word shakab, meaning lying down. Taphas is the Hebrew word for catching, handling, taking hold, and isn't used. If you look at most other translations it merely says "a virgin, who is not betrothed, and he lays hold of her and lies with her." Where in the verse does it say the intercourse was forced? The verse even ends with "and they were found". It doesn't say he was caught, THEY were caught. This shows that they were engaging in fornication, not rape. This made them have to get married because the woman was not even previously betrothed.

5) Death to the rape victim (Deut. 22. 23-24): Here it is interesting to note than EB has been citing the NLT, and now switches to the NAB for the remainder of the article. The NLT's verse is even farther away from citing rape, while the NAB is closer, and therefore suits EB's purpose, deliberate misinterpretation, better. The NLT says "suppose a man meets a young woman, a virgin engaged to a man, and has sexual intercourse with her..." Again, no rape. This is fornication, and both are punished for it. They cannot get married like #4 because she is already engaged, so they must be punished, and God has rules set for that. Also, there is a part EB conveniently left out in the very next verse. It says "But if the man meets the engaged woman out in the country, and he rapes her, than only the man must die." Sound like condoning rape to you?

Also, for those who would point out the "but" to mean it meant it in the first part as well, literal translations of the first one say "but she did not cry out", and in the countryside crying out is far less likely to help at all. This shows that the woman was in fact raped, while if she didn't cry out people would know it wasn't rape.

6) David's punishment- Polygamy, rape, baby killing, and God's "forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12. 11-14): To start God is punishing David for polygamy and adultery, so condoning that is out of the question. Deuteronomy 17:15, 17 says: "You shall set a king over you...He must not take many wives, or his heart will be led astray." "
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

EmpAtheist wrote:
<quoted text>Judges 21:10-24

But it doesn't matter. I was pointing out that christians are moral with or without the bible. You missed my point completely and went on the defensive.

I was pointing out that atheists aren't out being criminals like christians seem to think they should be without god. Humanists are out fighting for equal human rights. Our morals do not come from the bible but they do come from the same place. You can call it god if you want... Of course, however, I would disagree.
"7) Rape of female captives (Deut 21. 10-14): This was cited earlier in order to show that there wasn't rape, see the process at the end of #1. The process showed that they must be married in order to have sexual relations. None of this was forced, including the marriage. There's not rape, once again EB inserts a very disturbing misinterpretation.

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5. 30): Again there is rape inserted by EB's author. None actually in the verse. A girl for each man means as a slave, not a sex slave. Furthermore, this was actually a lyrical poem sang by Deborah, not meant to be interpreted literally like has been by EB.

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21. 7-11): I have already dealt with this in my slavery post: www.debunkedevil.blogspot.com/2009/10/slavery... . A quick refresher, this never says sex anywhere, nor implies it. These were laws handling the treatment of female slaves, nothing more. It even states that a man may marry her to one of his sons. This must occur for any sex; otherwise it would be fornication, which the Bible is patently against. Women were sold into slavery by their families or willingly went in order to pay off debts that they owed, which was more like indentured slavery, a term that didn't exist at the time. Apparently EB sees "woman" and "slave" and immediately thinks "sex slave".

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 12:1-2): Again EB takes a verse out of context, and those who use biblegateway.com or another such site in reference to this (Good idea, by the way), pull up just one more verse after this. It reads: "Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against these nations". Another translation of verse one "Behold, the day of the Lord cometh." This verse has Israel being defeated for turning away from God, and then God will come to redeem them. The rape described here is the disgusting acts of other nations, and God punishes them for it when he redeems Israel. Hardly condoning rape.

Conclusion: Thus ends Evilbible.com 's unfounded rant about the Bible condoning rape. It should be known by now that it clearly doesn't, in fact just the opposite. There is a clear difference between it being in the Bible, and the Bible condoning it. Also, massive assumptions aren't acceptable as evidence. It doesn't explicitly say rape in 90% of these verses, that part is inserted. It helps to understand the slavery side of this as well, so check it out. My link was posted in one of the answers above. Thanks!"
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do they not get it, but they promote BAD science.

For example, Kitten thinks law breaking scientists should go free. She tells us so in her post 9867 when she writes,“You only care about that law because it opposes scientific research. If it was say, a person who bombed an abortion clinic in the name of your religion, you wouldn't care, would you?”

So if some crackpot bombs an abortion clinic, that means fraudulent scientists should be ignored, excused, forgiven.

Hahahaha - that's atheist logic for you - LMAO.
There really appears to be a pretty strong connection for lack of sense and atheist.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>So it's okay with you that Judy “removed data”(stole data) from her employer? In your eyes she is honest? That's the kind of reputable science you like? You have confidence in dishonest scientists? That's the kind of morality and law breaking attitude that is prevalent among atheists and corrupt scientists, which is the very problem I've been bringing to the attention of the forum. I often enjoy seeing your posts since they prove my points so well. Thank you.
Hoofinmouth!!
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I'm going to Hell?

Not me.

I'm not going to Hell - I refuse to go.
LOL. To funny. Like that will work. LOL
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>You pal (KJV) knows the answer to this.

Seeing as he's not around just now, I'll answer it for him.

It's because the founding fathers of the USA were atheists.
"The United States of America was founded by Christians as a Christian nation.

No, it was not and is not a theocracy. We do not have an official state church or an official state religion. In fact, the same Constitutional amendment which guarantees our freedom of religious expression also forbids an official state religion or church:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

But our country was undoubtedly founded by Christians. A few of the founders such as Benjamin Franklin and possibly Thomas Jefferson were not Christians, but even they were well grounded in the Bible and generally adhered to the moral and philosophical wisdom of Christianity.

From the colonial charters which almost universally cited the glory of God and the advancement of Christianity as their motivation, to the Declaration of Independence which cites “the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God” and our Creator as the source of our rights and appeals “to the Supreme Judge of the world” and declares “a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence,” to the U.S. Constitution which acknowledges the Christian worldview and even the Christian day of worship, our nation was founded on Christian principles so clearly that it cannot be rationally denied."

http://www.dakotavoice.com/2009/07/20583/
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Citations and links please, Mr Liar.
Here ya go Septic.

"< Revelation 20 >
King James Version
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

<< Revelation 20 >>
HOLY BIBLE, King James Version, Cambridge Edition.
Text Courtesy of www.BibleProtector.com .
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>Read it, Dumbazz!!
"Coffman Commentaries on the Old and New Testament

LEVITICUS 14

This remarkable chapter deals not with the cure of leprosy, but with the ceremonies affecting the reception of the healed person back into the communion with the covenant people and his re-admission to the status that he formerly held in the community and within his family. These complicated rituals are admittedly very ancient and their appearance here is altogether consistent with their having been included here, at God's command, by Moses himself. Lofthouse commented that, "Lev. 14 shows into what a distant period the whole law must be pushed back."F1 In our opinion, the "pushing back" will never be accurate until it rests in the time of Moses!

It is astounding that some scholars profess to find a connection here with the magical rites of ancient paganism. Lofthouse, for example, said, "There is possibly an original connection with what would now be called magic, getting rid of the spirit or demon of disease."F2 The error in such a view is manifest in the fact that the leper in this chapter had to be healed FIRST, before any of the ceremonies here mentioned could begin. No efficacy whatever to heal the victim is implied or attributed to the ceremonies. As Wenham declared:

"Israel differed from her neighbors, who went in for exorcism and magical attempts to cure disease. In Israel, a man had to seek help directly from God in prayer, and not rely on the dubious remedies of folk medicine."F3
Since it is obvious that this chapter has nothing to do with the healing of disease, what is the significance of it? Allis discerned this as follows:

"The fact that leprosy is dealt with so elaborately indicates that this particularly loathsome and intractable disease is to be regarded as a type of that indwelling sin in which all the ills and afflictions of mankind have their cause and origin."F4

We accept this observation as accurate, for it appears that David considered his forgiveness regarding the transgression with Bathsheba as recalling, at least in some particulars, the rites of this chapter. "Purify me with hyssop, and I shall be clean. Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow" (Psalms 51:7).

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go Septic.
"< Revelation 20 >
King James Version
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 3And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. 5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. 6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. 10And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
<< Revelation 20 >>
HOLY BIBLE, King James Version, Cambridge Edition.
Text Courtesy of www.BibleProtector.com .
Religibable disproving no Scientific theories at all.

Again, you've got nothing.

Why am I not surprised?
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Good point.

The OT god is a murdering maniac, rampaging through its pages killing as a first resort.

Come the NT, we have the same god but he only kills (as far as I'm aware) three people.

However, eternal torture of the vast majority of humanity is the act of a lunatic sadist.
What god are you talking about here?
Just trying to stay abreast with you on the conversation. You see if it was the God of the bible it would be capitalized
You used a small g so therefore it must be a pagan god by definition.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely

Except in this post....

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

KJV listed wars which he credited to atheists.

In this little list is the American War of Independence.
Wars that were listed were non- religion wars. In response to a post that pretty much blamed all wars and crimes on religion.

Kind of blew his idea out of the water by a 20 to 1 margin.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
What god are you talking about here?
Just trying to stay abreast with you on the conversation. You see if it was the God of the bible it would be capitalized
You used a small g so therefore it must be a pagan god by definition.
"Pagan god" for you means any god that is not your god. Yet other christians have different gods .... therefore your god is also a pagan one by your own definition.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>You're right.

Not only that but it also says that ALL liars will be thrown into teh lake of fire to burn.

This includes KJV and Dim, both of whom have been caught out by their lies.
No I don't thinks so puppet boy!
Because we post articles that point out how absurd you are does not make us liars.
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>Like Kitten, you have a lot of catching up to do on your Bible studies.

What an embarrassment you are to yourself.

LMAO
He's never read the bible he just repeats post he's read else where.
No new thoughts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Buck Crick 224,148
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 31 min Buck Crick 21,391
Our world came from nothing? 34 min Buck Crick 211
Atheism Destroyed At Last! - The Debate Of The ... 8 hr DonPanic 1,286
HELL real or not? (Sep '13) 10 hr religionisillness 271
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 10 hr religionisillness 370
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Thu religionisillness 834
•••
•••