Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Star Press 11,175

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Full Story

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#9007 Dec 22, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you write "Thanks RP", you were thanking Reason Personified for locating your comments on worms eating at your dead relative's eye sockets. I thought RP did a great job of re-establishing all our posts about worms, didn't you? And how you were thinking of worms while attending the funeral. With friends like RP on your side, how can you go wrong? LMAO!!!!
Anyway, Khatru, I hoped you would enjoy RP's research as much as I did.
I noticed how you wanted to quickly change the subject and get on to something else ... hahaha ...so you just quickly tossed in a bunch of irrelevant hodge-podge thoughts. I could feel your pain. Actually, I almost felt sorry for you trying to hide your embarrassment after RP re-posted your wormy eye socket comments. What in the world was RP thinking? Did she think she was HELPING you? LOL. Her posts were hilarious because she unintentionally backed me up!
You love worms and how they eat away at your dead in-laws, don't you, Knatru?. You even wrote a new verse to an old hymn to express it.
Time passes quickly, and the worms are waiting to get started on your eye sockets.
LMAO
Why do you continue lying after your initial lies have been exposed?

Don't you believe that ALL liars are going to burn?

It's in your book of superstitions.

Nottingham, UK

#9008 Dec 22, 2012
derek4 wrote:
I read every link I post
Really?

Did you read this link that you posted?

http://mileswmathis.com/atheism.html

Nottingham, UK

#9009 Dec 22, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
RP, I had left my computer, but I kept laughing about all this research you did (your post 8971 and 8972) and I couldn't resist coming back to tell you thanks once again for your exhaustive research.
Bless your heart, you must have spent at least an hour or two reconstructing all this, and you did such a great job putting at it all together. You have been a real ally.
Have a great day.
And you have a great day too, Khatru. I love the way you add verses about worms eating at your relative's eye sockets before the poor soul is even buried. I can only imagine how pleased the deceased person would be to know how grief stricken you were at the funeral. Most of us wouldn't want to think of worms at such a time - only you have the coldness to pull it off.
LMAO
She did a great job of highlighting your lies.

Nottingham, UK

#9010 Dec 22, 2012
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you look at your link, Dim? At the bottom, it is thoroughly refuted. Here are some highlights:
"The statistics posted above lack citation of any paper at the source link given. As such, it lacks critical information in determining the validity of the statistics."
"None of these statistics [on teen pregnancy and STDs] show evidence of having been caused by not praying in school."
"Unless children are getting married in grade school and high school, lack of prayer in school would not be a factor in divorce rates."
"This entire section says nothing about the increased cuts for public eduction and uses only the SAT as the gauge."
"The increase in abortion may also be attributed to an increase in pregnancies caused by lack of sex education and a professed dislike of protection by the Pope."
Rejected!
Nice work, Dim.
Lol

Dim's self-refuting links.

How very like the Bible.

Nottingham, UK

#9011 Dec 22, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I'll say it.
Show me where it is written
I don't know what scripture RP had in mind but why don't you try this one on for size?

Jeremiah 9:1-9

This mentions the grisly fate of the children who are being sacrificed in fire to Baal.

What is Jehovah going to do about this? Will he rescue these innocent children and save them from their evil parents?

Nope. Jehovah will make the people eat their children.

There's nothing good about this - not one thing. However, I just know that you'll try and twist it around and claim that it's an example of your god's transcendent love.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#9012 Dec 22, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
How many times do I have to tell you science played no role in my atheism no matter how much you scream and wail. Reading the bible objectively is what made me an atheist. Again science played no role reason the bible is 100% of the reason I am an atheist to this day.
Again I have never had a picture of a baby as usual you are wrong. In fact here we go I or at had the Jesus with raptor picture followed by the church hating Kate Upton then Malala the hero of the year who I a teen ager not remotely a baby then I had my funny Manny Lost pictures. That's it.
It's ok dim you should be used to being proven factually wrong on here. In the end you make a jackass out of yourself for our amusement.
<quoted text>
So you agree that science is fraudulent and you want nothing to do with it.

You should put a picture of a blooming idiot on your avatar.

And, like I said, you read the Bible from cover to cover. You read the front cover where it says “Holy Bible”, then you turned it over and you read the back cover where the bar code was glued on, lol.

“You're a 48 year old who wears a moo moo and slippers all day. You have big thick glasses, you have no clue what makeup is, you have more gray hair each day, you had it dyed once but now it has grown out about 8 inches. Your breast are down to your belly and are as flat as a skunk run over by a convoy.
You've not shaved you legs or arm pits in years. Yes you're living in a dream land. Except I know you."

Location hidden

#9013 Dec 22, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You're clutching at straws, Dim.
Give it up, your lies are finding you out.
My extra verse was simply an illustration of the willful blindness of xtians. Crediting their invisible sky pixie with creating all the nice things with nary a mention of the foul and disgusting things that xtians also believe their god created.
I realise that you'll immediately associate "foul and disgusting" with xtians but try and put that thought out of your head.
It's too late for you to lie and try to fix things for yourself.

The truth is out – you rejoiced in thinking about the worms burrowing in and out of the eye sockets of your poor dead relative, even as you sat there hypocritically pretending to show respect at her / his funeral.

You were caught in the lie when Reason Personified unwittingly exposed you, ha.

Then RP went off and left you to fend for yourself. Is that atheist loyalty, or what?

Oh well, she'll probably be back and try to gloss it all over, just like you do - but it's too late for her to help you now - her damage is already done.

I bet you'd love to choke her right about now. LMAO

Location hidden

#9014 Dec 22, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
She did a great job of highlighting your lies.
What she did was a great job of exposing your corruption, and your denial of what you posted. I didn't know the old girl had it in herself to do that much research, lol.

Let's look at it again …...your post 5789:

Khatru wrote:“I was at a funeral of an elderly in-law today.
The deceased was a Christian by culture but not by religion. She wanted a Christian send-off because it was what she was used to.
Anyway, they sang three hymns, one of which was "All Things Bright and Beautiful".
It occurred to me that we could do with another verse - perhaps something like..
"He made the streptococcus
Ebola my oh my
He made the parasitic worms
that burrow through your eye" .

There it is, Khatru – in your own words,“it occurred to me that we could do with another verse” and ended with:“ worms that burrow through your eye”--- see how respectful of your relative you are?

And you're saying a God you don't believe in MADE those worms? So another truth is out about you, then: YOU BELIEVE IN GOD.

LMAO

Thanks again, Reason Personified, for your assistance.

Location hidden

#9015 Dec 22, 2012
Atheists are showing up for Christmas in public

Damon Vix didn’t have to go to court to push Christmas out of the city of Santa Monica, Calif. He just joined the festivities.

The atheist’s anti-God message, alongside a life-sized Nativity display in a park overlooking the beach, ignited a debate that burned brighter than any holiday candle.

Santa Monica officials snuffed out the city’s holiday tradition this year rather than referee the religious rumble, prompting churches that have set up a 14-scene Christian diorama for decades to sue over freedom of speech violations. Their attorney will ask a federal judge Monday to resurrect the depiction of Jesus’ birth, while the city aims to eject the case.

“It’s a sad, sad commentary on the attitudes of the day that a nearly 60-year-old Christmas tradition is now having to hunt for a home, something like our savior had to hunt for a place to be born because the world was not interested,” said Hunter Jameson, head of the nonprofit Santa Monica Nativity Scene Committee, the group that is suing.

Missing from the courtroom drama will be Vix and his fellow atheists, who are not parties to the case. Their role outside court highlights a tactical shift as atheists evolve into a vocal minority eager to get their views into the public square.

[Atheists dictating their beliefs and exposing themselves as scrooges and joy stealers.]

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/11/30/3942370/...

Location hidden

#9016 Dec 22, 2012
ATHEISTS GUNNING FOR CHRISTMAS, AGAIN

December 3, 2012

“Okay, Thanksgiving’s over. Now it’s time for America’s atheists, kooks, and killjoys to train their guns on Christmas. Consider them a special breed of Elves that take toys away instead of making them.

A few of my friends say I shouldn’t lump all atheists together, that some of them disapprove of these attacks on Christmas and certainly don’t join in. Fair enough. If the shoe doesn’t fit, don’t wear it. But it isn’t Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, or Muslims filing these lawsuits. It’s only atheists.

Here are a few examples from around the country.

Illinois: Threatened with an atheist lawsuit, the village of Alsip has been forced to stop displaying a cross on its water tower, something they’ve been doing every Christmas for some forty years. But this year the town can’t afford to defend itself in court. It seems there was an anonymous complaint: nameless crank dictates to whole village.

California: After sixty years of displaying a Nativity scene in one of its public parks, the city of Santa Monica has been forced to discontinue this blameless custom. Surprisingly, the atheists did not sue to have the word “Santa” removed from the city’s name. Anyhow, the Freedom From Religion Foundation strikes again.

The group’s name isn’t honest. It should be the Freedom From the Christian Religion Foundation. They don’t attack any religion but Christianity. They just wander around the country looking for vestiges of Christianity to erase.”

[That's because they recognize Christianity as the one true religion.]

Michigan: The village of Warren had a Nativity scene since 1945, but they don’t have it anymore. That’s right—another atheist lawsuit. This case has gone up and done the court system, with appeals and counter-appeals, for years—sort of an ongoing Christmas present to lawyers.

Virginia: This case features more than the usual degree of atheist arrogance, probably because Loudon County is close enough to Washington, D.C., to fall under its shadow.

Here atheists have been trying to abolish Christmas, and Christians have resisted, for three or four years. Attempting to compromise, county supervisors have decided to allow both Christians and atheists to set up seasonal displays this year on the courthouse lawn. Atheist displays in the recent past have included a skeleton in a Santa Claus suit, nailed to a cross, and their usual triumph of wit and humor involving “the Flying Spaghetti Monster”—their incredibly clever way of making fun of God. This year their display will be called “Science on the Lawn,” their contention being that “science,” as they understand it, cancels out religion.

Lovely people, aren’t they?”

continued:

“What are these whiners so upset about? They build nothing, offer nothing, stand for nothing. All they do is search out opportunities to spoil other people’s fun and, if possible, hurt them by taking something dear away from them.”

[Atheists dictating their beliefs.]
http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_301_...

Location hidden

#9017 Dec 22, 2012
Atheists Display Anti-Christmas Billboard in Times Square
'Keep the merry, dump the myth'

“It's the most wonderful time of the year – and that means it's also time for American Atheists to unveil their annual anti-Christian billboard in downtown NYC.

"Keep the merry, dump the myth!" proclaims the gazillion-foot-high billboard, featuring a jolly Santa over an image of Christ on the cross.

A similar billboard last year, which referred to both Santa and Jesus as "myths," was blasted by a Christian pastor for being "dense and simple-minded."

"Clearly, even those who lack a personal commitment to Jesus recognize that there was in fact some historical figure by this name...around 2,000 years ago," said the pastor, voicing a criticism that could equally well apply to this year's billboard.”[Amen!]
http://politix.topix.com/religion/3775-atheis...

Location hidden

#9018 Dec 22, 2012
Atheists Who Celebrate CHRISTmas are Hypocrites

“I say that those who make themselves enemies of God--who, say, come on Christian websites to bleat about their godlessness day and night 365 days of the year--should not partake in CHRISTmas celebrations. Or, if they must, they do so at risk of being huge hypocrites. If you want to be true to your convictions, then celebrate yule or solstice or whatever on December 21st, complete with a log and holly and whatever else you want. But don't take part in Christmas.

(And now you're going to lecture me about the origins of CHRISTmas: the Yule traditions of the CHRISTmas tree, the holly, etc. Holidays are built on other holidays; you can strip away the CHRISTmas tree, holly, etc. and still have CHRISTmas with the celebration of Christ's birth, good cheer, and gift-giving.)

All others are welcome, by the way: cultural Christians, Christmas and Easter church attenders, those without personal relationships with God/Jesus. There's a chance that the festivities might draw them closer to God, yes indeed. But God-haters or God-deniers need not apply. What are YOU all doing celebrating the birth of the Savior?”
http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthread.php...

["Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."--Luke 2:11]

Location hidden

#9019 Dec 22, 2012
From WebMD:

Spirituality May Help People Live Longer
Discover why some believe that older people who regularly attend religious services appear to have better health.

Why do older people who regularly attend religious services appear to live longer and have better health? Is it something about the type of people they are? Or is it something related to their visits to churches or synagogues -- perhaps increased contact with other people?

A growing body of research is beginning to define the complex connections between religious and spiritual beliefs and practices and an individual's physical and psychological health. No one says it's as simple as going to services or "finding religion" later in life. It may be that people who are more involved in religious activities or are personally more spiritual are doing something that makes them feel better emotionally and helps them live longer and more healthily. The question, researchers say, is what exactly are they doing?

... continued:

Go to Church, Live Longer

Among the most recent findings in this area: People who attend religious services at least once a week are less likely to die in a given period of time than people who attend services less often.

continued:

http://www.webmd.com/balance/features/spiritu...

[Doesn't hurt to remember Christ at Christmas, either....]
KJV

United States

#9020 Dec 22, 2012
"

Unique among all books ever written, the Bible accurately foretells specific events-in detail-many years, sometimes centuries, before they occur. Approximately 2500 prophecies appear in the pages of the Bible, about 2000 of which already have been fulfilled to the letter—no errors.

(The remaining 500 or so reach into the future and may be seen unfolding as days go by.) Since the probability for any one of these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance averages less than one in ten (figured very conservatively) and since the prophecies are for the most part independent of one another, the odds for all these prophecies having been fulfilled by chance without error is less than one in 102000 (that is 1 with 2000 zeros written after it)!

God is not the only one, however, who uses forecasts of future events to get people's attention. Satan does, too. Through clairvoyants (such as Jeanne Dixon and Edgar Cayce), mediums, spiritists, and others, come remarkable predictions, though rarely with more than about 60 percent accuracy, never with total accuracy. Messages from Satan, furthermore, fail to match the detail of Bible prophecies, nor do they include a call to repentance.

The acid test for identifying a prophet of God is recorded by Moses in Deuteronomy 18:21-22. According to this Bible passage (and others), God's prophets, as distinct from Satan's spokesmen, are 100 percent accurate in their predictions. There is no room for error.

As economy does not permit an explanation of all the Biblical prophecies that have been fulfilled, what follows in a discussion of a few that exemplify the high degree of specificity, the range of projection, and/or the "supernature" of the predicted events. Readers are encouraged to select others, as well, and to carefully examine their historicity.

(1) Some time before 500 B.C. the prophet Daniel proclaimed that Israel's long-awaited Messiah would begin his public ministry 483 years after the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (Daniel 9:25-26). He further predicted that the Messiah would be "cut off," killed, and that this event would take place prior to a second destruction of Jerusalem. Abundant documentation shows that these prophecies were perfectly fulfilled in the life (and crucifixion) of Jesus Christ. The decree regarding the restoration of Jerusalem was issued by Persia's King Artaxerxes to the Hebrew priest Ezra in 458 B.C., 483 years later the ministry of Jesus Christ began in Galilee.(Remember that due to calendar changes, the date for the start of Christ's ministry is set by most historians at about 26 A.D. Also note that from 1 B.C. to 1 A.D. is just one year.) Jesus' crucifixion occurred only a few years later, and about four decades later, in 70 A.D. came the destruction of Jerusalem by Titus.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)*

(2) In approximately 700 B.C. the prophet Micah named the tiny village of Bethlehem as the birthplace of Israel's Messiah (Micah 5:2). The fulfillment of this prophecy in the birth of Christ is one of the most widely known and widely celebrated facts in history.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)

(3) In the fifth century B.C. a prophet named Zechariah declared that the Messiah would be betrayed for the price of a slave—thirty pieces of silver, according to Jewish law-and also that this money would be used to buy a burial ground for Jerusalem's poor foreigners (Zechariah 11:12-13). Bible writers and secular historians both record thirty pieces of silver as the sum paid to Judas Iscariot for betraying Jesus, and they indicate that the money went to purchase a "potter's field," used—just as predicted—for the burial of poor aliens (Matthew 27:3-10).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1011.)
KJV

United States

#9021 Dec 22, 2012
Part 2

"

(4) Some 400 years before crucifixion was invented, both Israel's King David and the prophet Zechariah described the Messiah's death in words that perfectly depict that mode of execution. Further, they said that the body would be pierced and that none of the bones would be broken, contrary to customary procedure in cases of crucifixion (Psalm 22 and 34:20; Zechariah 12:10). Again, historians and New Testament writers confirm the fulfillment: Jesus of Nazareth died on a Roman cross, and his extraordinarily quick death eliminated the need for the usual breaking of bones. A spear was thrust into his side to verify that he was, indeed, dead.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1013.)

(5) The prophet Isaiah foretold that a conqueror named Cyrus would destroy seemingly impregnable Babylon and subdue Egypt along with most of the rest of the known world. This same man, said Isaiah, would decide to let the Jewish exiles in his territory go free without any payment of ransom (Isaiah 44:28; 45:1; and 45:13). Isaiah made this prophecy 150 years before Cyrus was born, 180 years before Cyrus performed any of these feats (and he did, eventually, perform them all), and 80 years before the Jews were taken into exile.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1015.)

(6) Mighty Babylon, 196 miles square, was enclosed not only by a moat, but also by a double wall 330 feet high, each part 90 feet thick. It was said by unanimous popular opinion to be indestructible, yet two Bible prophets declared its doom. These prophets further claimed that the ruins would be avoided by travelers, that the city would never again be inhabited, and that its stones would not even be moved for use as building material (Isaiah 13:17-22 and Jeremiah 51:26, 43). Their description is, in fact, the well-documented history of the famous citadel.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 109.)

(7) The exact location and construction sequence of Jerusalem's nine suburbs was predicted by Jeremiah about 2600 years ago. He referred to the time of this building project as "the last days," that is, the time period of Israel's second rebirth as a nation in the land of Palestine (Jeremiah 31:38-40). This rebirth became history in 1948, and the construction of the nine suburbs has gone forward precisely in the locations and in the sequence predicted.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1018.)

(8) The prophet Moses foretold (with some additions by Jeremiah and Jesus) that the ancient Jewish nation would be conquered twice and that the people would be carried off as slaves each time, first by the Babylonians (for a period of 70 years), and then by a fourth world kingdom (which we know as Rome). The second conqueror, Moses said, would take the Jews captive to Egypt in ships, selling them or giving them away as slaves to all parts of the world. Both of these predictions were fulfilled to the letter, the first in 607 B.C. and the second in 70 A.D. God's spokesmen said, further, that the Jews would remain scattered throughout the entire world for many generations, but without becoming assimilated by the peoples or of other nations, and that the Jews would one day return to the land of Palestine to re-establish for a second time their nation (Deuteronomy 29; Isaiah 11:11-13; Jeremiah 25:11; Hosea 3:4-5 and Luke 21:23-24).

This prophetic statement sweeps across 3500 years of history to its complete fulfillment—in our lifetime.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 120.)"
KJV

United States

#9022 Dec 22, 2012
Part 3

"9) Jeremiah predicted that despite its fertility and despite the accessibility of its water supply, the land of Edom (today a part of Jordan) would become a barren, uninhabited wasteland (Jeremiah 49:15-20; Ezekiel 25:12-14). His description accurately tells the history of that now bleak region.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 105.)

(10) Joshua prophesied that Jericho would be rebuilt by one man. He also said that the man's eldest son would die when the reconstruction began and that his youngest son would die when the work reached completion (Joshua 6:26). About five centuries later this prophecy found its fulfillment in the life and family of a man named Hiel (1 Kings 16:33-34).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 107).

(11) The day of Elijah's supernatural departure from Earth was predicted unanimously—and accurately, according to the eye-witness account—by a group of fifty prophets (2 Kings 2:3-11).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 109).

(12) Jahaziel prophesied that King Jehoshaphat and a tiny band of men would defeat an enormous, well-equipped, well-trained army without even having to fight. Just as predicted, the King and his troops stood looking on as their foes were supernaturally destroyed to the last man (2 Chronicles 20).

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 108).
KJV

United States

#9023 Dec 22, 2012
Part 4

"13) One prophet of God (unnamed, but probably Shemiah) said that a future king of Judah, named Josiah, would take the bones of all the occultic priests (priests of the "high places") of Israel's King Jeroboam and burn them on Jeroboam's altar (1 Kings 13:2 and 2 Kings 23:15-18). This event occurred approximately 300 years after it was foretold.

(Probability of chance fulfillment = 1 in 1013).

Since these thirteen prophecies cover mostly separate and independent events, the probability of chance occurrence for all thirteen is about 1 in 10138 (138 equals the sum of all the exponents of 10 in the probability estimates above). For the sake of putting the figure into perspective, this probability can be compared to the statistical chance that the second law of thermodynamics will be reversed in a given situation (for example, that a gasoline engine will refrigerate itself during its combustion cycle or that heat will flow from a cold body to a hot body)—that chance = 1 in 1080. Stating it simply, based on these thirteen prophecies alone, the Bible record may be said to be vastly more reliable than the second law of thermodynamics. Each reader should feel free to make his own reasonable estimates of probability for the chance fulfillment of the prophecies cited here. In any case, the probabilities deduced still will be absurdly remote.

Given that the Bible proves so reliable a document, there is every reason to expect that the remaining 500 prophecies, those slated for the "time of the end," also will be fulfilled to the last letter. Who can afford to ignore these coming events, much less miss out on the immeasurable blessings offered to anyone and everyone who submits to the control of the Bible's author, Jesus Christ? Would a reasonable person take lightly God's warning of judgment for those who reject what they know to be true about Jesus Christ and the Bible, or who reject Jesus' claim on their lives?

*The estimates of probability included herein come from a group of secular research scientists. As an example of their method of estimation, consider their calculations for this first prophecy cited:

Since the Messiah's ministry could conceivably begin in any one of about 5000 years, there is, then, one chance in about 5000 that his ministry could begin in 26 A.D.
Since the Messiah is God in human form, the possibility of his being killed is considerably low, say less than one chance in 10.
Relative to the second destruction of Jerusalem, this execution has roughly an even chance of occurring before or after that event, that is, one chance in 2.
Hence, the probability of chance fulfillment for this prophecy is 1 in 5000 x 10 x 2, which is 1 in 100,000, or 1 in 105."
KJV

United States

#9024 Dec 22, 2012
fulfillment for this prophecy is 1 in 5000 x 10 x 2, which is 1 in 100,000, or 1 in 105."

Now put that up against spontaneous life growing to all the life we see today odds. Which is at just about impossible.

That is why

Atheist = 2.04% of the world population

What's the old saying?

Oh ya there's one in every crowd that don't get it. LOL
KJV

United States

#9025 Dec 22, 2012
All the above has been brought to you via http://www.reasons.org/articles/articles/fulf...

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#9026 Dec 22, 2012
I think your problem is you watch to much Fox News.

Dumbass derek4IQ points:
So you agree that science is fraudulent and you want nothing to do with it.

Science had nothing to do with my atheism. Learn to comprehend what you read.

You should put a picture of a blooming idiot on your avatar.

Email me your picture an I may for laughs.

And, like I said, you read the Bible from cover to cover. You read the front cover where it says “Holy Bible”, then you turned it over and you read the back cover where the bar code was glued on, lol.

Yawn I know more about the bible than you on any day of the week. Don't think so? Let's make a hefty wager and take a biblical knowledge test, highest score takes the pot. Yes I know you will refuse.

“You're a 48 year old who wears a moo moo and slippers all day. You have big thick glasses.

Well considering I am a 32 year old black man good luck with all that nonsense. As usual chump you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 54 min NoahLovesU 14,508
Christianity Created Hitler 2 hr Uncle Sam 172
why? 3 hr Uncle Sam 13
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Joe fortuna 234,531
Richard Dawkins needs to get a life 14 hr thetruth 24
The Consequences of Atheism 14 hr ChristineM 68
Our world came from nothing? (Jul '14) 21 hr thetruth 1,233
More from around the web