Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments
7,101 - 7,120 of 11,175 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#7534 Dec 3, 2012
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>These conflicting descriptions rule out no entity whatsoever.

They simply rule out the combinations described.

And on number 11 - totally erroneous conclusion. You have not the slightest clue of what exists outside universe time - if even time itself.

It's your no-god need.
I have no god need either.

Why do you?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7535 Dec 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>Your ego is infinite.

Maybe bigger.

When did they let you out?

More importantly, why?
Aerobatmady
You offer nothing to this form.
I am told that you are KK. This makes perfect sense as she never adds anything to are conversation ether. Two losers

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#7536 Dec 3, 2012
Yes but much of the time you said you spent rolling on the ground screaming at your head injury hallucinations while soiling yourself.
Buck Crick wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. I had a bed.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#7537 Dec 3, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>Aerobatmady
I am told that you are KK. This makes perfect sense as she never adds anything to are conversation ether. Two losers
You have no idea how much that means to me coming from you.

Location hidden

#7538 Dec 3, 2012
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but much of the time you said you spent rolling on the ground screaming at your head injury hallucinations while soiling yourself.
Liberty

Explain the Big Bang, how was this possible. Why were laws of physics set a side until the universe was set. If black energy is truly stronger then gravity why do black hole still exist?
If not why is the expanse of the universe still increasing in speed and size? What is wrong with your God? You have no good explanation of your failed theory's
Like the Theory of relativity or the theory of Quantum Mechanics. If dark energy is more powerful then gravity and if so why are there black holes. How can all these contradiction still survive unanswered?

Location hidden

#7539 Dec 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea how much that means to me coming from you.
I would imagine it effects you as much as you post effect me. Zippo

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#7540 Dec 3, 2012
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Aerobatmady
Welcome back.

During your absence, I've been reminding Khatru that Noah and his family made up 100% of the world's population.

Location hidden

#7541 Dec 3, 2012
polymath257 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, make the distinction between Darwinism and the modern theory of evolution. They theory has changed over time to incorporate genetics and molecular biology. The evidence is such that anyone who doubts the basics is clearly ignorant of the evidence.
<quoted text>
Yes.
There are alternatives to Darwin's original ideas: such as punctuated equilibrium as proposed by Gould and Eldrich. But these are alternative proposals for the *mechanism* of evolution as opposed to whether species do, in fact, change over geological time, which is proven.
<quoted text>
only in your dreams.
The theory of evolution is based on fraudulent science, therefore often “changed over time” in an attempt to conceal the defects. As more time goes by, the theory will eventually be proven false and unrecognizable, like that of Lamarck. The Bible doesn't need amending.

Location hidden

#7542 Dec 3, 2012
You were saying that belief in God and Creationism were different things. In response, I made the point there is nothing irrelevant to God being the creator, and God created, no matter how you twist the words, therefore the point I made still stands. Evolution is irrelevant to God's creation – yes, I agree with you on that.

No, science has failed to demonstrate that one species transforms into another in a way that supports evolution. There are many sources agreeing with that. I don't need to google them for you, polymath. If you seriously want to see them, you can find them.

I notice that Buck Crick corrected you about the earth being round. I have posted about that. You need to read Scientific American. Here is my post that appeared some time ago:

“Strange but True: Earth Is Not Round
It may seem round when viewed from space, but our planet is actually a bumpy spheroid.
As countless photos from space can attest, Earth is round—the "Blue Marble," as astronauts have affectionately dubbed it. Appearances, however, can be deceiving. Planet Earth is not, in fact, perfectly round.”
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...

[Stick with your math.]

Location hidden

#7543 Dec 3, 2012
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends what you mean by God. If you mean the god in the Bible. Genesis has been disproved. Therefore the god of the Bible disproved.
Obviously proving something that is invisible outside of nature is impossible to prove or disprove. As is a celestial teapot!!!
Your post is probably the most blatant and ridiculous falsehood ever posted. Genesis and God have not been disproved. You only show that you're a joke, as if we didn't already know that.

Location hidden

#7544 Dec 3, 2012
Another atheist deception

“The influential American Constitution Society for Law and Policy has recently published a pamphlet containing the texts of the US Constitution, the American Declaration of Independence, and Lincoln's Gettysburg address.

According to this pamphlet Lincoln said,'It is rather for us, the living, we here be dedicated to the great task remaining before us ... that this nation shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people by the people and for the people shall not perish from the earth.'

Of course what he famously said (as all the contemporaneous witness accounts testify) was in fact,'that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom'.

It is amazing how openly dishonest atheists and their secularist friends can be, and get away with it. It's reminiscent of the criminal rewriting of history one always finds in atheist states.”
http://dangerousfools.blogspot.com/2010/07/an...

[Atheists lie and re-write history to match their “own” words.]

Location hidden

#7545 Dec 3, 2012
The Darwin Deception

“Darwinism as an explanation for life is dead. The final death blow was administered by discoveries about intracellular nanomachinery, which amply satisfy Darwin's own test of falsification. Dead, but it won't lie down. Evolutionism is propped up by the well organised and well funded enemies of Biblical Christianity as it is foundational to the secular humanist world view they hold so dear. This blog will criticise evolutionism and explore its harmful effects.”

continued:
http://darwindeception.blogspot.com/

Location hidden

#7546 Dec 3, 2012
“Darwin’s theory assumes that organisms evolve and change from some common ancestor (a singular cell organism). And since Darwin’s theory is based totally on materialism (matter in motion) it implies that this singular cell organism emerged from DEAD matter. In other words, LIFE and CONSCIOUSNESS emerges from atoms and sub-atomic particles SPONTANEOUSLY. Yet, we all know and experience life and consciousness as totally necessary (a given) if new life and consciousness is to evolve or develop. Life, in other words, emerges ONLY from PRIOR life. We have ZERO experience, in all of our history as human beings, of any life form emerging from DEAD inorganic matter! The Law of Biogenesis has not been violated in all human history! What else?

Darwin’s theory assumes that our Consciousness (life) is part of material reality. This has led to the study of neuroscience and the theory that our BRAIN is at the center of our words, concepts, mental images, language, symbols, and our thinking. Darwin’s theory and mindset has created a whole study and science around the concept of our BRAIN as the core of who we are. Most of Western Science now views our BRAIN (neurons, synapses, and there inter-connections) as the CAUSE of all that we are…including our CONSCIOUSNESS. Yet, to my way of thinking, this is totally backwards, deceptive, and without ANY experiential credence! In reality, my BRAIN and yours (in my opinion) is useless and meaningless without our consciousness as the operator and initiator of our brain activity. Consciousness comes FIRST and then our BRAIN is activated to perform our bodily movements and functions. So what is CONSCIOUSNESS?

Life or consciousness is a spiritual experience. In reality, we are all spiritual beings (we could say ‘fallen angels’) who live our lives in the present moment (now and successive moments of now). From birth to bodily death, we live in the moment (now) and experience life as: successive moments of now. What we call a ‘past’ experience is really a present memory of a prior moment of now. What we call a ‘future’ experience is really a present visualization of a potential moment of now. This means that from birth to our bodily death, we experience life and conscious living as a NOW experience. The ‘past’ and the ‘future’ never arrive and are never actually experienced during our lifetime. Past and future are really just now ideas within our mind! That is my THEORY as compared to DARWIN’S theory of reality!

What is now needed is for everyone to re-think all the first principles of Darwin’s theory and determine if his assumptions were based on reality or deception. Furthermore, we need to re-think our assumptions about TIME, the idea of materialism, his concept of evolution and change from a common ancestor, his ideas of natural selection, and all his assumptions about history and how life is experienced. My personal review of these assumptions of Darwin and his followers has led me to the conclusion that Darwinism is totally fallacious, deceptive, illusionary, and fraudulent. The entire THEORY needs to be relegated to the dumpster!!!”
http://kingdomecon.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/d...

Location hidden

#7547 Dec 3, 2012
Darwin’s Theory a Deception

“Darwinism claims that humans evolved from apes: a theory which directs us to believe that all species evolved through simpler forms to more complex ones. Darwin himself was a seminary dropout with absolutely no degree or authority in scientific matters whatsoever. It is a wonder then, that he still had people naïve enough to believe in him and stick by his theories - people who were, and still are, willing to deceive themselves thereby.

To be sure, there is not a single piece of evidence for evolution from simpler forms. Birds are said to have evolved from reptiles, but no fossil has ever been found having a ‘half-scale/ half-wing' representation. A reptile breathes using an in-and-out lung (like the one humans have), but a bird has a ‘flow-through' lung suitable for effective use while moving through the air. Can we even begin to imagine how such a drastic transition of the lung could have transpired?”

continued:

With modern developments in molecular biology, it is impossible for us to believe the theory of natural selection to be a scientific fact. Biologists from both camps - those of the secular evolutionary and those of the non-secular non-evolutionary school - have brought forth fossils which are millions of years old, but the fact remains that, to date, no one has brought forward an intermediate fossil from anywhere on earth. This then is the ground reality.

For various obvious reasons, cell biology is a subject which should be read as one would a novel. The knowledge of cell-structure, cell-function and their interdependent mechanisms will force us to think deep enough to ask how the interdependent parts and mechanisms of the cell could be the result of an evolutionary process. Basic knowledge of molecular biology itself will suffice to prove the absurdity of the theory that a unicellular amoeba evolved into a college professor over a certain time-span.

continued:

Evolving a new species is scientifically impossible. Cockroaches, ants, sharks and grass hoppers are some examples of the most primitive species that are still alive and well on this planet. The cockroach, in particular, has been around on earth for a staggering 320 million years. Fossil records show that this species has remained the same today as it was when it first appeared on earth. Why then have there been no changes in this species?

Darwin's theory is disputed because it does not agree with scientific evidence in a wide variety of fields, including a recent study in population genetics which shows that harmful mutations actually accumulate over time and that mutation which produce change do not produce any new genetic information necessary for evolution to be true.

Continued:

In 1912, Pildong and Charles Dassin tried to prove to the world that the jaw bone and skull which they had found belonged to the ape-man. A Fluorine test conducted later by Kenneth Okly, however, proved that the jaw bone had very little fluorine content when compared to the skull. This showed that the skull belonged to a man (500 years old) while the jaw bone actually belonged to an ape (much younger than the skull bone). The forgery by the Darwinists was thus brought out to their shame.”
http://situationsasia.com/node/908

Location hidden

#7548 Dec 3, 2012
“Darwinism is actually traveling in exactly the same direction as Marxism and Freudianism. Darwinism is headed where these two outmoded forms of thought have already been consigned: the waste bin of intellectual history.

As Denyse O’Leary, a Toronto journalist and award-winning science writer observes:

The controversy over the origin of life was supposed to have been settled in the 1950s by the tidy doctrine of Darwinian evolution. Now, Darwinism is actually traveling in exactly the same direction as Marxism and Freudianism. Darwinism is headed where these two outmoded forms of thought have already been consigned: the waste bin of intellectual history.
As Denyse O’Leary, a Toronto journalist and award-winning science writer observes:

The controversy over the origin of life was supposed to have been settled in the 1950s by the tidy doctrine of Darwinian evolution. Now, Darwin seems to be going the way of Marx and Freud... Far from supporting an atheistic, meaningless universe, the evidence supports a universe that is bursting with design.
http://www.darwinism-watch.com/index.php...
... Far from supporting an atheistic, meaningless universe, the evidence supports a universe that is bursting with design.
http://www.darwinism-watch.com/index.php...

[Darwinism is headed where these two outmoded forms of thought have already been consigned: the waste bin of intellectual history.”]

Location hidden

#7549 Dec 3, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome back.

During your absence, I've been reminding Khatru that Noah and his family made up 100% of the world's population.
LOL

Still doesn't get it does he. LOL

He's such a Nit

Location hidden

#7550 Dec 3, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>The theory of evolution is based on fraudulent science, therefore often “changed over time” in an attempt to conceal the defects. As more time goes by, the theory will eventually be proven false and unrecognizable, like that of Lamarck. The Bible doesn't need amending.
If the bible changed as much a proven facts like evolution theory's has changed it would be more like War and peace the the in changing word of God.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7551 Dec 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ego is infinite.
Maybe bigger.
When did they let you out?
More importantly, why?
Hey, Aero Betty.

Why the hostility? Thought we were pals.

Don't make me look you up and double-fist the top of your head breaking both your ankles.

I could get in Dutch with my parole officer just saying it. So keep it between you and me.

Location hidden

#7552 Dec 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know how many existed.
Estimates range from 10 million to 70 million.
His stats had christians killing 160 million.

Crafty bastards, huh?

Location hidden

#7553 Dec 3, 2012
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no god need either.
Why do you?
no-god need

no god need

...two different things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr MUQ1 21,505
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr CunningLinguist 226,391
The Ultimate Evidence of God 4 hr CunningLinguist 65
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 10 hr Jaimie 57
The myth of the angry atheist 11 hr _Bad Company 1
I left Creationism! Ask me anything! 12 hr Patrick 7
100% Faith Free 13 hr CunningLinguist 14
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••