Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Star Press 11,175

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Full Story
KJV

United States

#3543 Oct 15, 2012
Rocky Priapus wrote:
So how many of you atheists out there feel about those animal crush videos by 'Pit Boss' Stevens of Pittsville, VA being ruled as free speech by the U.S. Supreme Court!?
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/21...

"Mr. Stevens’ attorneys describe one film called “Catch Dogs and Country Living” as documenting “the use of pit bulls to help catch prey during hunting expeditions, as well as the training of dogs for such hunting purposes.”

Sick humans.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3544 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a leading example of imperfection, yet God gives you the same opportunity to go to heaven as anyone else. That shows God's greatness, not his imperfection. This is something you fail to comprehend, lol.
Considering what it is claimed to be, why would you think heaven holds any appeal, for us?

Will the people who worshipped your god during biblical times, be in heaven? I'd think that any men who'd raped 3 year old girsl, are not worthy to sit by my side, anywhere. You may have less scruples than that though.

Maybe you and they, can sit at the veiwing window into hell and watch that toddler pay for her sins.
KJV

United States

#3545 Oct 15, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>What if he instructs you to kill your next-door neighbour?

Do you obey him?
Depends.......are you my neighbor?
KJV

United States

#3546 Oct 15, 2012
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>How can your god be perfect when he created imperfect beings?

That's not perfect, that's imperfect.
Really?

You believe that?

Please explain

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#3547 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no assumptions. You failed to see the link and asked for it again. Same old you as ever. You don't read the material, then you reply. If at any time you want to ignore my posts, that's fine, but if you choose to reply, please read what you are relying to, or don't bother. Things always work better in forums when it's done that way, lol.
The fact that you are in denial doesn't change the facts. If you choose to make statements, please be prepard to back them up. Things always work better in forums when it's done that way, lol.

Earth,TX

#3548 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's interesting that you should mention the Dreamtime Snake of the Australian Aborigines, which has certain roots in fraudulent science. I think it was your science god who evolved from them, lmao.
That would presumably be science that is much older than the buybull science?
Since bible science is fraudulent, science older than that, just may be fraudulent too.

Orefield, PA

#3549 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may clothe and feed your children and entertain them, but no, you're not a good father to them because you turned them away from God, and they will go to hell with you.
And you know this because you already said you weren't always an atheist, which means you left God, and will suffer the consequences of your choice.
You'll find out how big a hero you are to them down there in hell -
And your place in hell will be hotter than most, since the souls of your children will be lost because of your false atheistic religion.
Oh no!!! It's the big bad boogie-devil threat!! Oh my, what ever shall I do!!! LOL!!!!!

Sorry little cowboy, as I explained before, your childish mythology doesn't scare me. Maybe it keeps you subservient to a fairy tale, but I grew out of that a long time ago. When you grow up, you'll understand. LMFAO!!!
KJV

United States

#3550 Oct 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>When you post retarded lying Creationist bullsh*t that kind of thing happens automatically in these forums.
Go away Skippy
KJV

United States

#3551 Oct 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Says the failed idiot Creationist with no proof of his made up god.
Derek
Did you make up another God?

What have I told you about that?

LOL

Got to love that Skippy
KJV

United States

#3552 Oct 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Spam all you like, it won't make your god real.
Where is your proof for that claim?

LOL

Loving that Skippy!

Earth,TX

#3553 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did you do that was heroic became an atheist, lol? Wow, how much effort did that take?
Satan will reward your heroism, and God will allow you to go to the hell you have chosen for yourself. You will also be held accountable to God for the lost souls of your kids.
To be a hero to your children, sheild them, love them, provide for them.
To be an atheist? No effort required, you simply are, and you stay that way, as long as you are not indoctrinated.

Atheist children are not afflicted with souls. Satan does not exist without his second in command, Jehovah. So I guess we just have to muddle along without either of your imaginary friends, now won't we? We also have none of the other religions, imaginary friends either.
KJV

United States

#3555 Oct 15, 2012
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there, its looks like you just used a computer to post something critical of science!

SCIENCE PROVEN.
Oh so all science is proven accurate by the use of one computer?

Ya You bet ya Skippy! For sure, a ha.

Earth,TX

#3556 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah.......just keep pretending there is no fraud in science.
Some night when you are sitting out under the moon, meditate, and ask your self - if there is so much science fraud now, with all these wonderful peer review systems in place how much MORE fraud there was when Darwin was at work with Haeckel.
You just keep trying to convince yourself of your faith in science, lol.
Where there are humans, money or incentive, there will be fraud. Except for in religion, there is no fraud in your god's world, but then is no money, humans or incentive either. LOL!
KJV

United States

#3557 Oct 15, 2012
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I bother, I know nothing of him. That you have posted his name is in no way significant to me. It is you who attempting to bottle me with your own brand of sleaze. I don't fit there at all.
I see you as someone who would walk into a room of people, pass out small spray bottles, and tell everyone to spray it on their face. That they will like it, and some of them, do just that. There is some people who says "What is it?", to which you say, "try it you will like it". And more spray their faces, still some don't and you try cajoling them into trying it. They ask again "what is it".

After awhile, no one else is going to spray themselves, and the ones that did are all waiting for whatever, and then you tell them, "The bottle contains flesh eating bacteria, and I can tell you how to keep it from eating your face".

Do you think you can now get these people who have sprayed their faces, to do whatever you say?
You are Christainity and I do not spray my face
"We should all thank Newdow for giving us a reason to hope that one day, in the not-too-distant future, we will return to the America of September 10, 2001. To return to those days when we had nothing better to do than bicker over really critical issues like which politician is the most patriotic, or who has the biggest flag on the block. Thanks to Newdow's lawsuit charging the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional (due to that "under God" phrase), we've become reacquainted with that comforting place where flag-waving carries no sorrowful undertones, only simple pride or defiance.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,859...

Orefield, PA

#3558 Oct 15, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so all science is proven accurate by the use of one computer?
Ya You bet ya Skippy! For sure, a ha.
I have often observed you theist folks doing exactly what you did in the above post. You completely disregarded what he wrote, and replaced it with nonsense. Is it a matter of an absolute lack of reading comprehension, stupidity, or just dishonesty. Or is your own position so incredibly weak that you have to make things up to support it?
KJV

United States

#3559 Oct 15, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds the most discoveries, is not 'Eureka!'(I found it!) but 'That's funny...'" ~ Isaac Asimov
Elijah Baley?

LOL

Orefield, PA

#3560 Oct 15, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your proof for that claim?
LOL
Loving that Skippy!
Common sense dictates that his claim is accurate. Are you now claiming that you believe that saying something untrue enough times will somehow make it true?

I sometimes think that you post, not because you have a point to make, but because you like to see the words you just typed pop up on your computer screen.

Earth,TX

#3561 Oct 15, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - you're nothing but a whining fool - you show it more with every post as you try to defend yourself and fail over and over.
You need to come up with specifics, which proves your assertations. Can you, or will we just continue to see you as a liar?
KJV

United States

#3562 Oct 15, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>I have often observed you theist folks doing exactly what you did in the above post. You completely disregarded what he wrote, and replaced it with nonsense. Is it a matter of an absolute lack of reading comprehension, stupidity, or just dishonesty. Or is your own position so incredibly weak that you have to make things up to support it?
Yup that must be it.

So where is your proof?
You the almighty squid of this thread!

Lots of wasted ink, nothing written!

LOL

Orefield, PA

#3564 Oct 15, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup that must be it.
So where is your proof?
You the almighty squid of this thread!
Lots of wasted ink, nothing written!
LOL
My proof of what? A negative?
Sorry spanky, it doesn't ever work that way. If you are claiming that something is real and exists, it is up to you to provide the proof or evidence. The answer is never "prove it doesn't exist". If I make a claim that something is real, I am more than willing to provide proof, my position is never so weak that I would have to fall back on the "prove it doesn't exist" line. That's the line liars and losers use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 12 min NightSerf 22,453
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Just Think 227,891
The problem of evil and hate (Oct '13) 2 hr Chimney1 349
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr Carchar king 495
Noah's flood real (Oct '12) 7 hr Patrick 4,512
Can atheists pray? Gretta Vosper on Andrew W.K.... 9 hr Patrick 9
After brutal persecution, Albania 'reopened' to... 9 hr Barbarian 4
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE