Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments (Page 165)

Showing posts 3,281 - 3,300 of11,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I might let you do some more things, if you are nice. But ask politely.
LOL!! I am sure you imagine you have all kinds authority. It is what children do. Do you watch South Park? I see you as Cartman yelling "Respect my authoriti". LOL!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Derelict,
I am embarrassed for you. I don't know why you think that it is (add verb here) that you post about Orefield, but you should at least do it with a computer that was made outside of the lone IQ state. The one you are using is terribly inaccurate(I never thought computers reflected their owners, but obviously yours does) Kim's Kitchen is about 20 miles from here, not 312 miles, and the food is good.
Any luck finding in-viso-god yet? Maybe he's at Kim's have some bread and wine with that group of men he hangs with. Oh, that's right, they don't serve imaginary friends there. Oh well, keep looking. LMAO!!!
I used Yahoo maps.

Would you do me a favor and let Yahoo know they are out of date? Thanks, I appreciate your help, as I know I can rely on you.

So it's only 20 miles?

Well, great, that's just "down the road a piece" from your lovely home in Orefield - that will be convenient for you, lol!

Be sure to make reservations because they already have a large crowd of 15, and there might not be enough room if you don't call ahead!

Take your atheist bible and science books.

Oh, yes, and try to just listen and not say too much - you don't want to show off your ignorance to your brothers and sisters, lol.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're a disappointment to your atheist brothers and sisters in the faith.
I doubt it. Now if I found some proof that god was not just a fairy tale... THAT might shake some folks up.
But you know no one is EVER going to do that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I do get out of Orefield for business, but I'm alway happy to come back home. It's very quiet here, and that's the way I like it.
I can understand your love of quiet.

You have probably discovered it's more pleasant for all those around you when you are quiet instead of fart*ng off your ignorant mouth, lol.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpy, is your flu better?
I think Khatru is still mad at you for criticizing her question about Noah. I'll ask her to pray for you.
Still haven't learned the meaning of that word yet eh?

Don't y'all worry none, Khatru knows what it means, and that it doesn't apply to my comment.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, that was all very interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
And you keep HOLDING ON to that faith you have in your kiddos.
Your faith will carry you through your difficult times.
I'm not worried, but thanks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
Still no answer.
Bless your heart - you're still looking to me to give you the answers you've looked for and can't find, lol.

Be a man, read - get informed, and stop whining.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I doubt it. Now if I found some proof that god was not just a fairy tale... THAT might shake some folks up.
Serpy, just because you can't find things, don't get so down on yourself. Just hold onto your faith, and you will be fine. We are all rooting for you, lol.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I used Yahoo maps.
Would you do me a favor and let Yahoo know they are out of date? Thanks, I appreciate your help, as I know I can rely on you.
So it's only 20 miles?
Well, great, that's just "down the road a piece" from your lovely home in Orefield - that will be convenient for you, lol!
Be sure to make reservations because they already have a large crowd of 15, and there might not be enough room if you don't call ahead!
Take your atheist bible and science books.
Oh, yes, and try to just listen and not say too much - you don't want to show off your ignorance to your brothers and sisters, lol.
You used "Texas" yahoo maps. That explains why it's so screwed up. I doubt they are having an atheist meeting, It's a really small place, but it would be fun to go!! Can you post your source for that?

Don't worry about me showing off my ignorance, I'm not going to claim that Pi=3, or that the earth is 6000 years old, or that there was a worldwide flood, and than insist that it's all valid and the truth. That's your gig.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand your love of quiet.
You have probably discovered it's more pleasant for all those around you when you are quiet instead of fart*ng off your ignorant mouth, lol.
"Farting off" Is that a backwards Dallas expression?
I can understand you never experienceing quiet, as you are incessently running off at the mouth. I bet those around you would LOVE some peace and quiet for once. You probably babble in your sleep. Hey, do you have that annoying southern twang when you talk? You know, the one that sounds like an uneducated hillbilly, babbling. Man, that must really be something. Your personallity is repulsive enough just reading your babble, I hate to think of it with that awful accent too!!!

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your heart - you're still looking to me to give you the answers you've looked for and can't find, lol.
Be a man, read - get informed, and stop whining.
It hard to find something you made up. LOL!!!
You should know by this time that I know waaaaay mmore about your silly bible than you do.

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
Serpy, just because you can't find things, don't get so down on yourself. Just hold onto your faith, and you will be fine. We are all rooting for you, lol.
No one can seem to find your little mythy-god. So don't get your hopes up.

But hey, if you ever find him, I mean for real, let me know. lmao

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
You used "Texas" yahoo maps. That explains why it's so screwed up. I doubt they are having an atheist meeting, It's a really small place, but it would be fun to go!! Can you post your source for that?
Don't worry about me showing off my ignorance, I'm not going to claim that Pi=3, or that the earth is 6000 years old, or that there was a worldwide flood, and than insist that it's all valid and the truth. That's your gig.
You have got to be kidding!

I did post the source.

http://www.meetup.com/Lehigh-Valley-Humanists...

I'd love to meet you there, but I'm too busy looking up fraudulent scientists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
I can understand you never experienceing quiet, as you are incessently running off at the mouth. I bet those around you would LOVE some peace and quiet for once. You probably babble in your sleep. Hey, do you have that annoying southern twang when you talk? You know, the one that sounds like an uneducated hillbilly, babbling. Man, that must really be something. Your personallity is repulsive enough just reading your babble, I hate to think of it with that awful accent too!!!
You are very gracious, lmao. Such an endearing person. I know your kiddos have seen much value in their atheist daddio, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text>
No one can seem to find your little mythy-god. So don't get your hopes up.
But hey, if you ever find him, I mean for real, let me know. lmao
Thank you for your very original and enlightening post. I have never heard it put quite that way before. You sure know how to think up some convincing arguments!!!

Send it in to your church headquarters for review, lol.

Tell them about pink unicorns too - they might not have heard that one yet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

<quoted text> I doubt they are having an atheist meeting, It's a really small place, but it would be fun to go!! Can you post your source for that?
"I doubt they are having an atheist meeting?" - Well, duh, call them up.

See, you want me to answer your questions, then you don't trust me. Have I ever told you anything that wasn't true?

Here's you a map in case you get lost going the 13.1 miles from "Orefield" to "Center Valley", lol

http://maps.yahoo.com/#q1=Orefield%2C+PA&...

I cannot believe I am posting this.

Yuck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

(Understanding Science was developed by the University of California Museum of Paleontology in collaboration with its Advisory Boards.)

“Why is peer review useful?
Peer review helps assure the quality of published scientific work: that the authors haven't ignored key ideas or lines of evidence, that the study was fairly-designed, that the authors were objective in their assessment of their results, etc. This means that even if you are unfamiliar with the research presented in a particular peer-reviewed study, you can trust it to meet certain standards of scientific quality. This also saves scientists time in keeping up-to-date with advances in their fields by weeding out untrustworthy studies. Peer-reviewed work isn't necessarily correct or conclusive, but it does meet the standards of science.”
http://undsci.berkeley.edu/images/dot_clear.g...

“ Peer-reviewed work isn't necessarily correct or conclusive.”

[Right – this is confirmed time and again.]

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Where he comes from the men are men and the sheep are scared! Lol!
<quoted text>

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
Where he comes from the men are men and the sheep are scared! Lol!
<quoted text>
You still having a good time rollin' in the hay with your grannie?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh, poor Serpy – always searching for proof.

Your atheist faith has failed you because you know your worthless evidence in science is fraudulent, yet you can't accept God because you haven't seen him when you're out working in your yard.

You are truly a tormented soul.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,281 - 3,300 of11,195
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 223,956
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr Mikko 21,376
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick 829
Our world came from nothing? 3 hr religionisillness 147
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr religionisillness 349
Talking some sense into you people... 4 hr Patrick 23
Maher to Stewart: 'Drugs are good, religion is ... 5 hr Patrick 4
•••
•••