Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 Full story: The Star Press 11,175

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Full Story

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#3375 Oct 14, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Snake boy who's my God?
Do know him?
Can you prove he doesn't exist?
"Snake boy who's my God?"
It doesn't matter who you think your God is. All gods are make-believe. I would guess you call yourself a christian. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but I'm not.
"Do know him?"
Nope, and neither do you in any real sense.
"Can you prove he doesn't exist?"
Actually, it depends on which one you worship. If you want to tell me, I will certainly prove that it is a myth, depending on which one you choose.

Oh, and I am still waiting for those initials. LOL!! What's wrong, cat got your fables' tongue? Isn't it funny, as long as you were asking the questions, you claimed he was chatting up a storm, but when it came down to a question that YOU don't know the answer to, your weeny, little, "all-knowing" god seems to have gotten his little, "all-knowing", imaginary, ass kicked!! LOL!!! It's funny how that happens every time!! LMAO!!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#3377 Oct 14, 2012
derek4 wrote:
I still give Langoliers credit for being the expert on Noah and his family, lol.
I used to be able to name all of Santa's reindeer.

And my daughters were experts on the family of Disney princesses: Jasmine, Pocahontas, Tiana, Mulan, Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, and Belle.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#3378 Oct 14, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look at this. KK is pretending to be smarter then Dr. Eben Alexander a neurosurgeon and professor at Harvard Medical School.
KK do you really think you're that good?
Do you really think the Doctor doesn't no all that crap you just posted? That he did not believe that same crap prior to his experience? KK why is it that some people experience heaven while other experience hell? Why is it that the Theist seem to be for the most part the heaven bound dreams when dead and atheist dream of hell? KK ever talk to a ER doctors that has been fighting to keep people alive who in the seconds of consciences between deaths are screaming at the Doctors to please don't let them die because they are going to go to hell? KK do you know what those doctors feel like when the Patient dies?
Actually what she posted has been proven a long time ago. This Dr. mythbeliever is making bucks off of all you godbots, while ignoring proven science. He is just a flash in the pan. As one reviewer said. I noticed he didn't come back with any testable info that he didn't have before he "left". LOL!!

Fennario

#3379 Oct 14, 2012
derek4 wrote:
It must be painful for atheists when their own children are turning against them.
Actually, it's the other way around, which is why our numbers are growing at your expense. Atheists producing atheists, and theists producing theists don't change the relative numbers much. It's the defections that make the difference, and your numbers are plummeting. Do the math.

And face it - as it becomes socially more awkward to be a Christian, and socially more acceptable to be irreligious, only the weakest kids and mama's boys will follow that path.

Fennario

#3380 Oct 14, 2012
derek4 wrote:
Let's see, am I agitated?
More like obsessed, frustrated and angry. I understand. It must be confusing to see your god let your church taking such a beating.

Fennario

#3381 Oct 14, 2012
derek4 wrote:
Their godless parents, who knew to accept God, but refused, will be in hell, due to their own choice - just as you will be if you reject God. The choice is all yours.
Are you shaking your scary chicken on a stick again?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3384 Oct 14, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the children die horrible drowning deaths or didn't they?
According your atheist religion, God doesn't exist, and you don't believe there was a flood, right? So, I ask you, did the children die horrible deaths, or not?

Location hidden

#3385 Oct 14, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there is no atheist faith (quite the opposite, of course).
Sad that your faith is so lacking that you have to make up an imaginary faith for others.
Oh, but there is atheist faith.

There are also atheist churches, atheist prayers, and an atheist bible.

The facts are all in posts I've placed on the board.

You need to familiarize yourself with your religion.

Location hidden

#3386 Oct 14, 2012
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you're not a big reader?
Right – you're not a big reader. But I am. I know more about the religion of atheism than you do, lol.

Location hidden

#3387 Oct 14, 2012
Hedonist wrote:
"A father in Georgia claims the Bible justified the corporal punishment that caused the death of his 5-month-old son. Benjamin Edetanlen claims he disciplined his son according to the Book of Proverbs as found in the Bible. However, that discipline proved fatal."
"According to court records "The defendant (Edetanlen) stated that he disciplined the children according to the book of Proverbs in the Bible." Edetanlen said he was acting on a verse from the book of Proverbs which many interpret as “Spare the rod; Spoil the child.”
" http://www.examiner.com/article/georgia-fathe... ;
Hello Hedonist.

I'm glad to see you're staying abreast of current events in the news. I do the same thing.

Regardless of all the bad things people say about you, I have to tell you I still admire people who stay up on the news.

Unfortunately, I have gotten away the news lately since I've been researching the atheist religion, but I haven't forgotten about our fraudulent scientists.

I'll post you some more news stories about them soon, lol.

Location hidden

#3388 Oct 14, 2012
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware of any flu going around here, but thanks for asking. If you ever grow a set,and put on your big boy pants, maybe you can come out from behind your mommy's skirt and post your location too, that way I can extend the same concern for you. LOL!!
LOL - Do you have Alzheimer's as well as the flu? I've told you before that I live in Dallas, Texas. My post is still on the board. Oh, I forgot, you don't read.

I have my big pants on - you're the runt, remember? LMAO

Location hidden

#3389 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't worship anything, That's just you using that overworked imagination of yours, and trying to put me in the same needy class as you are in.
I am not worried about the myth you claim to worship, I'm just wondering if you have had any luck proving that it is real. I see you haven't. I'll give you some help.... It's because it's just a silly little fairy tale. LMAO!
You and your kiddos worship the god of science, lol. You pray too. You just can't read, lol.

Location hidden

#3390 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
My statement about atheism being on the rise did not reference the link, so all that huffin, and puffin you did, was irrelevent. No surprise there.
I rarely read the links you post. Just as you have made the same addmission to others. It's just not worth my time. I did read that one that you didn't read and quoted from though. Talk about showing your ignorance!! I was even embarrassed for you on that one!! Talk about hitting the old post button without thinking!! LOL!!! But that you isn't it.
On the side, did you dig up your old soggy god yet? I am still waiting for some proof that he isn't just an old myth. Try under that little rock out on the lawn, maybe he's under there.
It's okay, Serpy, I have no objection to your practice of failing to read the material. You can ignore anything I post, if you like. As you should know, there are certain people who post in here that I simply ignore. But when you try to respond to the content without having any background on it, you prove your ignorance. Now, don't get me wrong - I don't mind it when you prove your ignorance – just make sure YOU are comfortable with that, lol.

Location hidden

#3391 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
Really, where does it say that?
Yes, you will not answer this.
See, that's what I mean. You don't read the material, then you try to critique it. Never works, does it?

Location hidden

#3392 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
A better question would have been, what percentage of the population thought the earth was flat a one time?
So now you are criticizing Khatru's questions?

Wow, you're not even nice to your own coharts; LMAO

I'm telling you, it sounds to me like you have the flu – you're just not yourself lately.

Maybe you can call your local atheist church and request prayer.

Since: Mar 11

Hurst, TX

#3393 Oct 14, 2012
Not to mention the doctor is a lifelong Christian.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, when mental instability hits, from the lack of oxygen of the dying brain, you also lose a lot of information. People can have complete personality changes from a bump to the brain, because part of what makes them who they are dies when that happens, same concept here. Same thing as Alzheimer's, except that's reversible and brain damage, such as from nearly dying, is not.
Have you ever seen what happens in the brain when someone is terrified? It's a pretty image on the scan but what those images mean is just as frightening as the terror the subject goes through. In a matter of moments, once the brain realizes it's dying, it goes through this chaotic moment of rationalization, attempting to make sense of things which are not real. In that process it becomes highly suggestive, and the most common myths will become tangible to that person as a result, making them believe beyond a shadow of doubt that their hallucinations were real. In Iran they see 72 virgins, even if they're atheists, during NDEs, it all depends on the local common mythology.

Location hidden

#3394 Oct 14, 2012
<quoted text>
I am sure it is. Fortunately, my kids have been helping some of their friends come to atheism(with my help). If you ever have kids, we should get together. Maybe they can be enlightened before you get too far with their brainwashing. Is that why you don't list your location? Is it because you are afraid I might come to your town and turn your kids into thinking people who reject your silly myth? lmao!!
I don't know how the citizens of “Orefield” take to atheists and I'll probably never find out, since “Orefield” is one of the last places on earth I would ever choose to visit. I cannot imagine anything worthwhile being there. That's probably why you chose it as your residence.

But I can tell you this, you'd be wise to stay away from my community – the people living in my neighborhood have no use for atheists, lol. Unfortunately for the likes of you, I know of a couple of faithful atheists that had their faces reworked.

And don't ever be surprised what your kiddos will do.

Lots of kiddos “go astray”- and we already know from the news that 70% leave atheist homes to become Christians. When yours leave your faith, you are going to be so disappointed. But don't worry, you will still have your own faith, and it will carry you through the loss.

Oh well, maybe after they convert, they'll invite you over for Thanksgiving and Christmas to their homes for a great dinner.

Now, some atheist kiddos might do the dinners on those occasions anyway, but how sad and alone they must feel when they are thankful for nothing, and Christmas is just another day. Meaningless Christmases give a whole new meaning to "scrooge", lmao

Since: Mar 11

Hurst, TX

#3395 Oct 14, 2012
Right now in America 30% of those 30 and under are now claiming to be non believers. Not generic non specified Christian, not Jewish, not even the ultra generic spiritual. A staggering spike from the 90s. Imagine how those numbers will look 20 years from now!

It is a crisis for the theists and that's why we are seeing so many Christians writing books, making movies desperately trying to get those churches open again, to slow the increase of non believers and bring them back. Even the pope and other religious leaders are in full desperation mode.

This is why we see these Christian trolls on here. Their ways are dying and they can see the writing on the wall. The world is moving on from them.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#3396 Oct 14, 2012
derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
The one thing I admire about you is your atheist faith. I can only imagine how big of a crybaby you'd be without your religion, lol.
Put down the mirror, I am not you. Religion and faith have definitions that are not encompassed in not theist.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3397 Oct 15, 2012
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look at this. KK is pretending to be smarter then Dr. Eben Alexander a neurosurgeon and professor at Harvard Medical School.
KK do you really think you're that good?
Do you really think the Doctor doesn't no all that crap you just posted? That he did not believe that same crap prior to his experience? KK why is it that some people experience heaven while other experience hell? Why is it that the Theist seem to be for the most part the heaven bound dreams when dead and atheist dream of hell? KK ever talk to a ER doctors that has been fighting to keep people alive who in the seconds of consciences between deaths are screaming at the Doctors to please don't let them die because they are going to go to hell? KK do you know what those doctors feel like when the Patient dies?
Obviously, I am smarter as I did not jump to the conclusion that it's "spiritual" and instead looked into case studies and scientific information before coming to any sort of conclusion on the matter. Did you know Newton believed that chemicals were magic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Eagle 12 235,841
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Eagle 12 4,906
"Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr One way or another 16,956
Religiosity 2 hr Eagle 12 2
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 hr thetruth 1,670
Turkey blocks website of its first atheist asso... 9 hr thetruth 3
What evidence make you believe in God/gods? 9 hr thetruth 31
The Consequences of Atheism 10 hr Thinking 827
More from around the web