To #1 on your list, you omitted and stopped short of definition #4 of religion in the Merriam-Webster link I provided for you:“According to Websters Dictionary online (2012), one of the definitions of ‘religion’ is:“a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith”: see #4, here: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/rel...<quoted text>
1. Religion: "(1): the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2): commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance". In spite of you lame attempt to make up your own definition.
2. Black is the ABSENCE OF COLORS OF LIGHT. Again it's basic science, which is obviously beyond you.
3. SECULARISM is the absence of religion, atheism is the absence of belief in deities.
4. The biological theory of evolution is our only working model of how biology on this planet functions. It is NOT taught as "fact" nor does it in any way insinuate that there is or is not any deities. Every major religion has accepted our current understanding of how biology works, it is just those that are to simple minded to understand basic science that have an irrational fear of biological evolution.
4. We are a multi-cultural country. If we allow a discussion of religion in our classrooms, we have to allow for ALL religions to be heard. Each family has their homes and their religious edifices to instruct their children on their particular faith.
Further elaboration was included with my original post where the definition appeared.
There is no need for me to readdress your other points since they were already covered with my original post, which you didn't comprehend.
Enjoy your godless, atheistic religion, but stop trying to dictate your religion -“The Religion Of Atheism.”
As previously posted,“A person's religion is the sum total of his beliefs about God and the supernatural. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the three largest "monotheistic" religions, with belief one God, Creator Of The Universe. Some religions are "polytheistic," with belief in many gods, each with different functions. Atheism is the religion whose belief about God is that there is no God.”[link for quotes was provided in original post]