Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments
2,541 - 2,560 of 11,175 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
"KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"The books that make up the Old Testament belong to the Jews"
Puppet boy, do even have a clue how stupid your statement is?
The Christian faith is the only faith with the Old Testament! Jews don't call those books the Old Testament.
Now you might want to write this down and bring it to your professor. One can not steal a religion. It's impossible!
Your statements are nothing more then Satan's puppet lies!
It seems to me that my post has caught you off guard and caused you to erupt in seething rage.

By all means make me responsible for what I said but it smacks of desperation on your part when you try and make me responsible for what you think I said.

Where did I say that the Jews refer to their books as the Old Testament? Try pulling those feathers from your mouth and once you've done that show me where I made such a post.

By the way. The books that make up the Old Testament do belong to the Jews. These and other books were written by Jews hundreds of years before Christianity even existed.

Next time you read a post, try reading it properly. Then take a few deep breaths and calm down before you respond to it. That way you'll avoid making a fool of yourself.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
He is correct in his assessment of you. You are a Dolt, Clodhopper, idiot, moron, and a fool. You post lie after lie you claim God is a murderer and cruel parent then claim there is no God. You claim Christian stole the Old Testament, these claims are so childish they really don't deserve a response, and provide plenty of proof to KJV assessment of you.
You are a fumbling bumbling fool and a disgrace to your clan. You have a wooden head filled of termites.
It's time to go get more help on this thread because your AZZ has been handed to you and all your buddy.
You are not up to the task!
Calm down - you'll have a coronary.

Once again you're blinded by hatred and rage.

Show me where I said that Christians stole the Old Testament. You really must be desperate if you have to make up lies about what I say.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
10 year old level debate. Grow up or get out.
I notice it's got you beaten.

Now, perhaps you'd better get back in telepathic communication with that 2000 year old zombie.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost another year you're now down to 9 year old level.
The majority of the world's Christians like to drink their god's blood and eat his flesh.

If you can't deal with it then I suggest it's time for another telepathic tete-a-tete with your imaginary zombie friend.

Go on - you know you want to.

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he beats you! You appear not to think at all.
Your attempt to respond to each and every post has shown us all just how true the statement ( keep your mouth shut and hide your ignorance or open your mouth and show everyone just how stupid you are ). We can all see the latter in your case.
He beats me because he fills the many gaps in his knowledge with superstitious mumbo jumbo and the ramblings of late Iron Age goat herders?

Lol

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Every lie you've stated about the bible has been refuted.
When one spew lies as often as you do then their words become worthless just as yours words have.
So when I quote the Bible word-for-word, I'm lying?

To use your alter-ego's argument, better take it up with the authors, not me.

Looks like it's time for yet another telepathic conflab with your imaginary zombie. You're going to be a busy fellow, aren't you?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one of those people that believe all life sprang forth in a puddle of goo as a single cell organism and evolved in to all live to have ever lived on this planet?
No matter how many things science is yet incapable of explaining, filling in the gaps with imaginary myths and supernatural fables which challenge the very laws of nature as we know them is the definition of lunacy, wouldn't you agree?

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Fairs fair, I'll give this particular Christian his due...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Monkeys Paw

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>MASTER wrote, "<quoted text>
So you've changed name again Khatru.
Sock puppet!
"

Projection.
Khatru.
Sock puppet

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
To repeat a portion of my prior post:
“Here's what you need to do: Type the quote into Google (do you know how?) and hit the search button. You will find all the sources where the quote appears. Now you need to get busy and contact all the publishers of those web pages to get it corrected if you think they have it wrong, since I know you don't want any errors on the internet. You will be busy for a very long time.”
Do you like “reliable sources” like the entertaining little youtube music video you posted for us, lol?
Tell you what, let's see you post some reliable sources that deny and credibly overturn the scientific fraud news reports in the New York Times and Washington Post I've already posted in the forum.
And you either get busy today and show us those links, or you will have proven once again you're just a fake, lmao. You have a lot of work cut out for you.....”YOU PORE THANG!” LMAO
And, with that, I move on and leave you behind to stagnate with your same old dead issues. You're very boring. You really are not a very participatory person – you're basically just a wimpy little nitpicker.
I'll take that for an admission that you posted a partial sentence from Darwin out of context.

You realize your desperation merely makes you look desperate.

Right?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You make replying so easy. One answer would covers almost everything you post:“I move on and leave you behind to stagnate with your dead issues.”
Translation: You got nothing.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck, let's re-post this one – I know you enjoyed it, lol:
From The New York Times (from 2005):
“WE have now entered what is being celebrated as the Einstein Year, marking the centenary of the physicist's annus mirabilis in 1905, when he published three landmark papers - those that proved the existence of the atom, showed the validity of quantum physics and, of course, introduced the world to his theory of special relativity. Not bad for a beginner.
"It's not that I'm so smart," Einstein once said, "It's just that I stay with problems longer." Whatever the reason for his greatness, there is no doubt that this determination allowed him to invent courageous new physics and explore realms that nobody else had dared to investigate.
What he was not, however, was a perfect genius. In fact, when it came to the biggest scientific issue of all - the origin of the universe - he was utterly wrong. And while we should certainly laud his achievements over the next 12 months, we may learn a more valuable lesson by investigating Einstein's greatest failure.”
continued:
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/02/opinion/02s... ;
Notice how the piece concludes (lol):
“And, as we celebrate the Einstein Year, let's also bear in mind the fact that he was prepared to admit that he was wrong. Perhaps humility, more than anything, is the mark of true genius.”
And this relates to your confusion over en and em dashes how?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome to wait till hell freezes over.
By the way, I had an email from headquarters and they told me hell was being warming up in anticipation of your arrival.
LMAO
The anger of a myth.

You realize hell is a Greek myth the Christians borrowed, right?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Monkeys Paw wrote:
<quoted text>
Khatru.
Sock puppet
Please don't assume others are as dishonest as you.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're just another fundie who subscribes to the idea that every single species was magically "poofed" into existence.
Wrong. I don't agree to your paraphrasing of anything I write,.

I decide what words I use.

For you to change what I write is dishonesty.

To repeat:

I have no interest in the fraud of evolution, nor your support of fraudulent scientists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the point?
After nearly two thousand years of Christianity we have numerous different Bibles and thousands of different Christian denominations, sects and cults all proclaiming that their take on the Christian myth is the correct one.
If the supreme creator being had done a better job with his book I might have taken you up on your suggestion. However, it appears that the god of the Bible is a woefully poor communicator who just can't seem to get his message across.
Don't study your Bible, then, if you see no point. Why should I care what you do? The message is clear. The problem is with your comprehension.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, the system isn't perfect. Some how,the idea that we should, therefore chuck it in favor of a collection of Bronze-age myths seems not to follow logically.
I don't believe in “Bronze-age myths”, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
So when I quote the Bible word-for-word, I'm lying?
To use your alter-ego's argument, better take it up with the authors, not me.
Looks like it's time for yet another telepathic conflab with your imaginary zombie. You're going to be a busy fellow, aren't you?
I like it where you write:“better take it up with the authors, not me”- LMAO
Like I've been telling a lot of these clowns on here who don't like what I post about the facts of fraudulent scientists and wacko Darwin quotes – if they don't believe what I post, they need to take it up with the authors of the web pages, not me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that for an admission that you posted a partial sentence from Darwin out of context.
You realize your desperation merely makes you look desperate.
Right?
No – nothing's changed – you're as wrong the second time as the first. This was already addressed. I provide links for quotes, and you can explain any grievance you may have to the publishers of the web pages.

You know, I never worry too much about you, because if you're ever in an accident, the worst that can happen is you might fracture an arm or leg, but a Mac truck couldn't dent your head, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
And this relates to your confusion over en and em dashes how?
Not relationship at all, dummy. Who said it had to relate? lol.

But tell you what: let's read it again - just for the heck of it.

From The New York Times (from 2005):

“WE have now entered what is being celebrated as the Einstein Year, marking the centenary of the physicist's annus mirabilis in 1905, when he published three landmark papers - those that proved the existence of the atom, showed the validity of quantum physics and, of course, introduced the world to his theory of special relativity. Not bad for a beginner.
"It's not that I'm so smart," Einstein once said, "It's just that I stay with problems longer." Whatever the reason for his greatness, there is no doubt that this determination allowed him to invent courageous new physics and explore realms that nobody else had dared to investigate.
What he was not, however, was a perfect genius. In fact, when it came to the biggest scientific issue of all - the origin of the universe - he was utterly wrong. And while we should certainly laud his achievements over the next 12 months, we may learn a more valuable lesson by investigating Einstein's greatest failure.”
continued:

[link in original post]

Notice how the piece concludes (lol):
“And, as we celebrate the Einstein Year, let's also bear in mind the fact that he was prepared to admit that he was wrong. Perhaps humility, more than anything, is the mark of true genius.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••