Don't dictate beliefs

Sep 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Star Press

No one else can say otherwise? That is basically saying those who do "believe in God" are better? Hardly.

Comments
1,981 - 2,000 of 11,175 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2014

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

derek4 wrote:
<quoted text>
We will miss you, but we appreciate that you recognize you've lost - so for once we agree: it would be best if you just move on.
I will post to you this one last time.
I have not lost anything. Loss or win is in the eye of the beholder. From my standpoint, you have failed miserably. You haven't convinced anyone that science is flawed. Everything you have posted demonstrates that the science community corrects itself, while the religious community denies it's errors. I believe I was one of the first persons to answer your first post. I answered you without hostility, and you ignored it, because you were (As you put it) looking to "insult and berate". That makes you a troll. On the other hand, I have suceeded in showing anyone reading this what you really are about. I have suceeded in demonstrating that religion does not work, at least in your case. Even if you had a valid point somewhere along the line(I certainly didn't see one), it was lost in the very hostility that you implied to be a shortcoming of we atheists in your first post. So from my perspective, you have failed miserably, while I have ccomplished something, through you, that furthers atheism.

I am sure none of this will get through to you, but that's ok. The folks that it is written for will understand. You undoubtably will get the last post. Why that is important is beyond me, but hey, everyone has their little obsessions. You certainly do help atheism. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!!

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
I just ignore the mouth breather and read what worthy posters such as yourself has to say.
You are right though the trolls get fed way to much on here.
<quoted text>
Thanks. It is always good to see your insightful posts too. The difference between me and Wimp-Lo is that I have helped many people throw their belief in a myth away, which I see as good. He also helps people turn away from the myth(Actually, I have saved some of his posts to show others the violence his religion teaches), but he sees that as bad(If he sees it all). The best part is, that I can post all of that here, and it doesn't make any difference to someone like him. He can't help himself.
I'll see you around.:)

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
I will post to you this one last time.
I have not lost anything. Loss or win is in the eye of the beholder. From my standpoint, you have failed miserably. You haven't convinced anyone that science is flawed. Everything you have posted demonstrates that the science community corrects itself, while the religious community denies it's errors. I believe I was one of the first persons to answer your first post. I answered you without hostility, and you ignored it, because you were (As you put it) looking to "insult and berate". That makes you a troll. On the other hand, I have suceeded in showing anyone reading this what you really are about. I have suceeded in demonstrating that religion does not work, at least in your case. Even if you had a valid point somewhere along the line(I certainly didn't see one), it was lost in the very hostility that you implied to be a shortcoming of we atheists in your first post. So from my perspective, you have failed miserably, while I have ccomplished something, through you, that furthers atheism.
I am sure none of this will get through to you, but that's ok. The folks that it is written for will understand. You undoubtably will get the last post. Why that is important is beyond me, but hey, everyone has their little obsessions. You certainly do help atheism. Keep up the good work!
Cheers!!
I knew we could count on you to come back “one last time”, lol.
That was “sweet.”
Not that I care about your “standpoint”, but see it anyway you want, if that makes your wounds feel better.
I don't need to convince anyone of the flaws in science – they are documented in the scientific sources I posted and the links that are still on the board.
You point out my insults, but excuse your own, and try to paint yourself as the victim, lol. If I were to list all of your posts that were insults against God and Christianity, there would be too many words to fit into a post.[Not to mention your ungodly insults to Christians in all the other forums where you spread your poison.]
I don't care about your insults against me because they don't damper my spirits one bit – I just consider the source.
You say,“religion does not work, at least in your case.”
Oh, at least not in my case? But in some cases it does? Hmmm – coming from you, that's surprising. Maybe there is hope for you yet.
I'm sorry I wasn't your door mat.
I don't care which of us gets the last post. Come back or stay away – no one said you had to announce your sad departure.

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
I just ignore the mouth breather and read what worthy posters such as yourself has to say.
You are right though the trolls get fed way to much on here.
<quoted text>
You're absolutely right.

These people troll because they know they've already lost.

Trolling is all they have left.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>I do not respond as a form of defense. I respond to demonstrate what you represent. I respond to keep you posting. Someone like you is a brilliant example of how religion fails. You are ineffective in showing the faults of atheists, but are a wonderful recruiting tool for atheism.

It's sad that something that obvious and simple had to be explained to you.
You need to recruiting of that we're all sure.

97.7%. 97.7%. 97.7%. 97.7%. 97.7%

97.7% of atheist leave you faith!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Changing faith can only happen after indoctrination.
Being without theism is being atheist, and if infants were imbued with theism, then Sunday school would be an unnecessary tool and all children would have the same brand of theism. So which god are you pretending, exists?

Wiki's data applies to non beleievers, more so than to atheist
"Changing faith can only happen after indoctrination. "

Nice try!

The atheist on this thread claim all humans are born atheist. KJV claimed that atheism was a conscious decision
If you look back they ( your clan ) rejected that and insisted that all humans were born atheist.
Therefore with the world population of atheist being 2.3% that would mean that 97.7% have left your faith. LOL

"Everyone is born atheist. Religion is learned. As a learned behavior, peoples' religion can be accurately predicted by the religion of their parents and the place where they
live. Therefore it is no surprise that 77% of Americans are Christian, 97% of Saudis are Muslim, 95% of Thais are Buddhist, 80% of Indians are Hindu and 85% of Swedes have no religion.

Religionists do not want to admit that everyone is born atheist. The statement infuriates them. Religionists want to deny the facts. They call this faith--persisting in believing something despite contrary facts. They act as if faith is a good thing. But it does not
change the fact that everyone is born atheist, religion is learned. Perhaps religionists fear that if they admit religion is learned, people will realize that it can be unlearned."

http://bornatheist.com/1.html

Atheism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism
According to one estimate, atheists make up about 2.3% of the world ...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>First off your pitiful screen name was the most horrid made for TV movie based on a long book ever. Balkie as the bad guy are you fcking kidding me?

Now to address your scampering. I was a baptist growing up in church every Sunday without fail. We had a nightly family bible study and prayer before each meal, bedtime and so on. I progressed past it unlike you. I am we'll versed in the fictional book known as the bible and the pagan polytheistic religion known as Christianity.

You have a paganized version of the Jewish faith and a poorly bad NT that makes so many mistakes about the OT it's laughable. Had Constatine not forced Christianity down people's throat with the sword and spear you would be arguing about Zeus or Mithras right now.
"First off your pitiful screen name was the most horrid made for TV movie based on a long book ever. Balkie as the bad guy are you fcking kidding me?"

Look up what that means in Russian! LOL

Fool

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>First off your pitiful screen name was the most horrid made for TV movie based on a long book ever. Balkie as the bad guy are you fcking kidding me?

Now to address your scampering. I was a baptist growing up in church every Sunday without fail. We had a nightly family bible study and prayer before each meal, bedtime and so on. I progressed past it unlike you. I am we'll versed in the fictional book known as the bible and the pagan polytheistic religion known as Christianity.

You have a paganized version of the Jewish faith and a poorly bad NT that makes so many mistakes about the OT it's laughable. Had Constatine not forced Christianity down people's throat with the sword and spear you would be arguing about Zeus or Mithras right now.
Ok now back to Atheist bashing!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:

I see you changed you picture!

LOL

You're 48 years old who wears a moo moo and slippers all day. You have big thick glasses, you have no clue what makeup is, you have more gray hair each day, you had it dyed once but now it has grown out about 8 inches. Your breast are down to your belly and are as flat as a skunk run over by a convoy.
You've not shaved you legs or arm pits in years. Yes you're living in a dream land. Except I know you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:

When you think (I know it's something most of you know nothing about)
About it losing 97.7% of your clan is pretty bad, we're putting atheist extension year on a Vegas board and it's getting lot's of hits just none out past ten years!!! LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Well said and I hate to say but on the concepts of treating your neighbors well, acting like the Good Samaritan, being fast to forgive others for slights, living in peace with all, helping the poor without reward and all in all working to make life better for mankind, judge not and so forth we see more often with non believers than with so called Christians.
Hey go ahead and try it! If it works for you then maybe you can stop your clan from going extinct. 2.3%. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a pointless troll using multiple accounts. No point in reading anything you post anymore.
Scroll wheel time.
Nope!

I have a point!

To bash atheist.

I have a BA degree!

(Bashing Atheist)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>You should know that being in the minority doesn't mean you're wrong. What percentage of the population did Noah and his family make up?
100%. LOL

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now back to Atheist bashing!!!
Looks like our atheist trolls tucked their tails and ran off; or "left the building". Did you read posts 2016-2021? LOL

BUT: If and when they show their ugly heads again, we'll smash them again, no problem!

Signing off for tonight - have a good evening.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, we're going to survive just fine.

Furthermore, we don't need a cosmic mega-being to kill everyone else to secure that survival.
Oh ya all the facts sure point that way. LOL

You start out with 100% of all humans and are currently at 2.3%

If you follow that graph it sure looks great for your clan. NOT!!!

LMFAO at you fools.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>So you admit that your god is a theory?

That's a huge improvement from his usual status as failed hypothesis.

Strange how he needs you to help increase his standing.
There is nothing in this posting about a Christian religion! Again nice lie!!

"Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya like the Evolution Fact, The Fact of Relativity, The Fact of Quantum Mechanics, String Fact, The Fact of gravity. Umm no thanks I'll stay with the Theory's.
Why do you lose 97.7% of your religion to other religions?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>No. It means your posting here has boiled down to childish name calling.
Yup!

You're a Dolt!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

<quoted text>There is no heaven, there is no hell to choose. Sin is Self Inflicted Nonsense, an affliction diagnosed only by the church and only fixable, with the cure prescribed by the church.
The seven deadly sins are a laugh, just try getting out of the "no bastards, even unto the tenth generation, will be getting into heaven", thingy. That means that probabally less than ten humans since the beginning of time will achieve entrance through those pearly gates. Even the Rabbi Jesus will be in hell, he is after all, a bastard.

Funny thing about that, the bastard, his children, his grand children, his great grand children, his great, great garand children and his great, great, great grand children plus four more generations of his, will not be going to heaven, but two people in this scenario are not doomed for their sin. Guess who? That's right, the two people who created the bastard in the first place, will not be doomed to hell. Amazingly fair and loving condemnation for your god to level on those who were innocent, don't cha think?
Oh that's funny!

You know what else is funny?
Atheist losing 97.7% of their congregation. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

<quoted text>Yeah, we know the game. The pawns can't win, and Jehovah and Satan are wagering human lives again, do you think you will get new spouses and children, when they take out the ones you have now?
Tell me have you figured out how to police your ancestors actions, from two hundred years ago? It must be rough knowing they most likely have doomed your great great grand children, along with your parents, your self, and your children to hell.
Doesn't sound like you have a firm grasp on three things.

1) Christianity
2) Reality
3) your membership!!

You have lost 97.7% of your membership. LMFAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

<quoted text>Loser! Is that what you've got? Well that, and infant bits on a bloody club. Tell me how having a god, makes you a shining example to mankind. LOL!
We're all here to attack you.
Others have tried talking but they j
Were just attacked by atheist, no discussion just bashing. So seeing as to how these threads work like that we're just having a great time now that we understand the way things work.

This is so much fun because you all hand over all these hand grenades and all we have to do is pull the pin and toss it back.

"All humans are born atheist!"

Ok so you start with 100% of the human population and it's now 2.3%

The 100% is your claim

The 2.3% is the estimated current world population of atheist.

Not much to hang you hat on is it! LOL

Dolts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Atheism Forum right now

Search the Atheism Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Dave Nelson 224,053
Our world came from nothing? 2 hr Patrick 186
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 3 hr Patrick 832
The numbers are in: America still distrusts ath... 3 hr Patrick 16
Of Interest InTheNews 3 hr Patrick 3
20+ Questions for Theists (Apr '13) 3 hr Patrick 359
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 3 hr Patrick 21,382
•••
•••