Atheists can't have it both ways

Nov 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Captain Ryan Jean of the US Army wants recognition of himself as a humanist lay leader.

Comments
2,081 - 2,100 of 2,137 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2012

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you write the posts I answered to?
LOL! You didn't lie about those posters, your lies were just about yourself.

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You didn't lie about those posters, your lies were just about yourself.
So can you post what I answered to? Too hard?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Post # 2133. Proof of that! Are all "R" words, the same to the stoopid?

Racist equals religous, in his mind.
No, that is what you think in your mind.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So religious people are stupid? I guess that means your wife is stupid. I mean she's religious.
Dunno about religious people in general, but abusive Creationists like yourself are particularly stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Dunno about religious people in general, but abusive Creationists like yourself are particularly stupid.
Dude, atheists on this thread think your dumb. Flush!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
So can you post what I answered to? Too hard?
You are welcome to, the links are there.

But this was only about your friend the Satanist, and that you have been claiming that all atheist are Satanists. So I have shown exactly that, by using your own words against your lies.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that is what you think in your mind.
No, you have just shown us that, that is what you think. Maybe you should go back and reread the post you were responding to. Were you deliberately changing the posters words, to fit what you wish he had written?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>The racist bigot never lets you down on how stupid he can be.
Educated Twit wrote: So religious people are stupid? I guess that means your wife is stupid. I mean she's religious.

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

That idiot racist is sharp as a marble. Before he kept going on that atheists are satanist an satanism the religion of atheists. Now he says his best friend is an atheist but he is a great guy and not a satanist.

Idiot can't keep up with his own lies. But what can one expect from a bigoted racist troll who's on the verge of getting his account banned?
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunno about religious people in general, but abusive Creationists like yourself are particularly stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot racist is sharp as a marble. Before he kept going on that atheists are satanist an satanism the religion of atheists. Now he says his best friend is an atheist but he is a great guy and not a satanist.

Idiot can't keep up with his own lies. But what can one expect from a bigoted racist troll who's on the verge of getting his account banned?
Like the lies about your IQ test? The ones you claim victory?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

<quoted text>You are welcome to, the links are there.

But this was only about your friend the Satanist, and that you have been claiming that all atheist are Satanists. So I have shown exactly that, by using your own words against your lies.
Ok. So now what? My friend could care less.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot racist is sharp as a marble. Before he kept going on that atheists are satanist an satanism the religion of atheists. Now he says his best friend is an atheist but he is a great guy and not a satanist.

Someone is getting mad. Bwahahaha!!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. So now what? My friend could care less.
What your Satanist friend thinks, who cares? What your postings here in these threads reflects back on you. Priceless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>What your Satanist friend thinks, who cares? What your postings here in these threads reflects back on you. Priceless!
Ok, so who cares? You?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

<quoted text>What your Satanist friend thinks, who cares? What your postings here in these threads reflects back on you. Priceless!
I don't think he gets what's happening here..! Much like how he doesn't get what's happening out there...!

Since: Mar 11

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

In a way you have to feel sorry for him. He always contradicts himself because he can't keep up with his own lies.

Sad really
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he gets what's happening here..! Much like how he doesn't get what's happening out there...!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think he gets what's happening here..! Much like how he doesn't get what's happening out there...!
I dont think you and your molester friend know what is happening.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so who cares? You?
Not even, no one actually cares, how these threads reflect back on you, and do you know who cares least of all?

You, yourself don't care.

And neither do we, but for pure entertainment value, there simply is no better example of how far out there the delusional theist will go to in his fruitless effort to show the atheist to be less than human, credible, moral, honest,... actually anything demeaning, that you can imagine, the scuzz theist like yourself will try and link in some way, to the atheist.

For every bit of effort you put into this crusade, not one whit of it can change that you worship, a freaking loon god who would make you eat your children.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the reasons that he is such a great toy.

Can you imagine if the "bird on a string" had the where with all to withdraw from the arena, after his first foray, with the cat. In him "EW",, we have a tethered feather clump, without a clue as to how much fun the cat is really having, but he is really sure that he is giving the wily feline pure hell.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Not even, no one actually cares, how these threads reflect back on you, and do you know who cares least of all?

You, yourself don't care.

And neither do we, but for pure entertainment value, there simply is no better example of how far out there the delusional theist will go to in his fruitless effort to show the atheist to be less than human, credible, moral, honest,... actually anything demeaning, that you can imagine, the scuzz theist like yourself will try and link in some way, to the atheist.

For every bit of effort you put into this crusade, not one whit of it can change that you worship, a freaking loon god who would make you eat your children.
I am entertained by your ignorance. Skeptic is less than human and so are you. Oh yes, everyday I am eating children. I think you are hitting the bong a little to hard there old woman. Of course skeptic and Givethemliberty are going to side with you. I already tarred and feathered those two idiots. You're next old woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>That is one of the reasons that he is such a great toy.

Can you imagine if the "bird on a string" had the where with all to withdraw from the arena, after his first foray, with the cat. In him "EW",, we have a tethered feather clump, without a clue as to how much fun the cat is really having, but he is really sure that he is giving the wily feline pure hell.
Poor dummy, now skeptic has you believing too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••