ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

I hope you guys like this doomsday prophesy because it took me forever to write.

Yes I know there are many errors. My only excuse is that I've gotten no sleep.

The great darkness has begun!

Shortly after The FD Ministries began the LORD appeared to me like he did to other prophets in past times, he began revealing to me parts of prophesy that have since the beginning of time been kept a secret. A secret until now!

He revealed to me that he had planed for my church to be set up to serve the very last generation of his people in the very last days.(the message of my church is simple, read the bible! follow what feels right, discard the rest

It is indeed true that I am the last prophet before the total destruction, the resurrection, the rapture, and the end. I have been given all the answers directly from God. Everything, all of it! will happen exactly as I say!

Now I don’t write this to create fear or panic, but to get the message out there! so that the readers can know what is coming, and choose how to respond and repent!!

Again everything I say is the pure truth, you may laugh now, but as we get closer d-day, you will increasingly believe! the day for the end of everything: AUGUST 21 2015. Now prepare yourself!!!

The LORD delivers all punishment and reward in portions.

In addition the the seven seals, seven trumpets, and seven vials, god has introduced the seven tea cups. Each tea cup an angel drinks of symbolizes the destruction of a part of the universe. This IS a revelation!

"Each cup contains terrible destruction for the men of sin, they had to laugh at me, make jokes of me, say I don't exist! they asked for it and now I shall deliver it!"

So equip yourselves with the armor of the holy spirit. For when the tea comes raining down you will have no helper or no protector from the destruction.

How I became a prophet

I began my study of the Bible,- the holy book - in early 2006, like many hard core Christians I got addicted. First it was the reading, then the baptism, then the going to church, then the preaching, and finally the prophesy.

Two years after I began my study of the great book, I started trying out all different types of Christian denominations, they all had their pros and their cons, I liked some of them better than others. One thing all of these churches had in common is they where all wrong, because of this, after a few months of discovering the other churches I started my own: The FD Ministries! And by 2010 at last their was! a true church with no cons, a church that only teaches the very parts of the bible I liked.

Dark days are closing in! Better to join the FD ministries now while there is still time. When the day comes where the piping hot green tea comes hailing down it will be too damn late! Ye have been warned!

For countless ages mystics, fortune tellers, and preachers from all across the globe have predicted the end of the world, and have been wrong. This great deception has tarnished prophecy.

What I have to say will prove to be the most accurate and most important information on bible prophecy you have ever read, undoubtedly. Everything written herein I say unto you is 100% true and given directly from above.

In recent years there has been an increase in end-time predictions.- an increase in false prophets - Thousands of books have been written on the subject. All of it has proven to be wrong until now!

Again you may laugh at my preachings, but people laughed at Noah until he sailed away as the waters began to rise!!!

"And yet another warning to mankind we have sent down, a select will heed but many will take this as a Joke and turn away. But they will stumble into the tea!"

Russian, China, Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Israel, The United States of America, Afghanistan, great destruction to the earth will come from thee!

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

Since: Oct 09

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Judged:

Beware beware beware beward OH! beware.

Only the men of the LORD who are to return to the heavens will escape the great mess that it to come. As for the rest? let the tea seize thee!

“Gramen Ferox - the final prophet has come to ye as a mercy those who heed shall become part of FD forever but those who laugh and turn away shall drown in a giant salada!”

It is all about the money to most, but there won't BE any in the end! Money is already crumbling before our eyes! Will you still not believe?

Those who are still holding on to such useless things as green paper shall watch it all explode into dust in the end! They are the ones who shall face the droplets in the final hour!

This time is is accurate, this time it is right on the bullseye, this time you cant dare deny it. Gramen Ferox is the one!

All who attack the great prophet Gramen Ferox shall be given the title “Fools Profit” because their only future is in the great salada!

Gramen Ferox has great supernatural powers which he executes to help the end times along, he may also send you to the salada early if he so chooses.

Fools Profits ~ when they see the droplets will fall to their knees saying:“Woe to us! if only we had listened to Gramen Ferox and just took his word for it”

Don’t bring up the fact that other end-time prophets have been wrong, Gramen Ferox does not want to be bothered, if you talk of such things to he his reply will be simply “Until now”. Surely it is best to keep your trap shut about it!

Fools Profits shall be called such and not receive any help from Gramen Ferox the great.

Remember the answer to questions concerning false predictions.- Until now -

All fools claiming to be end-time prophets beside Gramen are wrong. Trust Gramen, he knows.

However ~ never question Gramen Ferox’s word or you will face one hell of a VY Canis Majoris-sized tea drop in the final hour.

Fools Profit you are called if you make fun of Gramen. You will have to turn around and look into the pot!

Tea is not the only threat you face. There will also be meteors. Big ones! They’ll make ya’ go “whoa!”

Bible haters will forever taste the salada!

Those who mock Gramen Ferox or take him for a joke will stumble around, their shoe laces will come untied, and when they go to tie them they’ll have forgotten how!

Money will go poof. You will never see it again!

The dark one began his work and is advancing! Buy it! The masked Jinn have positioned and set their traps! Buy it! But remember this: The masked Jinn are only the first nugget of destruction.

There will be many many disasters. These will be the nuggets of destruction. If you say “prove it” Gramen Ferox says “read the news”.

Satan’s forces have laid their cards on the table. They all have kings, but the LORD he has aces, all aces baby!

The demonic WASP trio have completed the required steps to open the shadow vortex to kill the people.

Natural disasters have hit! Big time.

If your laughing zip it! If you call the prophet “Gay” he’ll just think your a Homophobe. Oh if you only understood, the prophet is Asexual.

The black wing sored toward earth, made a mistake and crashed. But he’ll be ready in time.(just let him recover!)

The end applies to all.

The name of the dark one has been revealed.

Febow Sl'agevor

Watch out for this name! And be careful when you go outside! for a great darkness has been awakened!!! it's just the beginning of the horrors!
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Where do you buy your drugs? Since Owsley died, there hasn't been much product around capable of producing the delusions you have.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Judged:

Amused wrote:
Where do you buy your drugs? Since Owsley died, there hasn't been much product around capable of producing the delusions you have.
Deep Web, JK. Did you actually think this thread was for real? It's a joke dimwit!
Amused

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

There's nothing so demented that you can't find a theist who believes in it.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
Deep Web, JK. Did you actually think this thread was for real? It's a joke dimwit!
You sure wasted your time on it then, there is no punch line, and actually no rhyme no reason. Basically not much of a joke or a dooms day prophecy either. I got go with too many drugs, dementia, or the most likely cause for this crap, being just plain innate dipshittery.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>You sure wasted your time on it then, there is no punch line, and actually no rhyme no reason. Basically not much of a joke or a dooms day prophecy either. I got go with too many drugs, dementia, or the most likely cause for this crap, being just plain innate dipshittery.
If you don't like it don't read it, hate monger!

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like it don't read it, hate monger!
Do you need approval from strangers?

Don't post it, if you don't want it read! Expect criticism when you define it, as something that it is not, as you so ridiculously claimed it was doomsday prophesy and/or a joke, and not call you on it. Doofus!

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Do you need approval from strangers?
Don't post it, if you don't want it read! Expect criticism when you define it, as something that it is not, as you so ridiculously claimed it was doomsday prophesy and/or a joke, and not call you on it. Doofus!
It's trollfest 2012. Cheer up.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
<quoted text>
It's trollfest 2012. Cheer up.
Keep posting then Doofus, you do inspire veritable peals of laughter.

“ALONUSAHI ANANAEL”

ST George UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

Reason Personified is a hate monger, stay away.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Is that what you say to everyone who makes you look ridiculous for believing in the pathetic fairytale lie you call creationism?

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Gramen Ferox wrote:
Most people see laughter as joyous. I literally fall over laughing reading your posts, and that is not hate mongering. If you don't want to be laughed at, then at least hide your silly perve god. What you don't tell me, I can't know.

Earth,TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you say to everyone who makes you look ridiculous for believing in the pathetic fairytale lie you call creationism?
With his need for approval, and that I failed to quake in my boots while reading his doomsday prophecy, he will probably need some major shrink time because of it, yours is going to put him down on the couch crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••