Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#162 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave this world choices, if this world makes the decision to kill 29,000 thousand children, then those people the murderers, will suffer in hell for all eternity, unless they pray for forgiveness and are truly sorry for what they done.
How does our world "make the decision" to kill 29,000 children under five every day?

In any event, you think it's perfectly OK for your god to stand by and do nothing?

==========
Fact: Christians say their god is omnipotent

Fact: Christians say their god is overflowing with love for all human beings.

Fact: There is terrible suffering in our world.

==========
Looks like those Christians got it wrong

If they were right then their all powerful/all loving god would ensure that we never suffered.

So.....

The god of the Bible does not exist.

Or, if he does exist, he is not all powerful

Or, if he does exist, he is not all loving.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#163 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help it. Educational barrier again. Do you have an "I'm superior" complex? If its worthless, why do you respond?
This is coming from the creationist troll who believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#164 Mar 30, 2013
Educated Tw*t smack the f down once again. Its so easy.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#166 Mar 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>"Educational barrier" just means you are an Uneducated Twit.
Name calling is your final result. Superior complex has really gotten to you.

Location hidden

#167 Mar 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Your inferiority complex stems from your lack of education.
Educational barrier once again.

Location hidden

#168 Mar 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>This is coming from the creationist troll who believes that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.
Prove it.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#169 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling is your final result. Superior complex has really gotten to you.
A mollusc is superior to you.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#170 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier once again.
So stop complaining and go to school.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

#171 Mar 30, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
So stop complaining and go to school.
What does school teach you about religion.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#172 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in school, I teach.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#173 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I need to prove things to you? Are you that special that I must go out if my way? Do i preach to you? If so, prove it.
Poor uneducated dolt. Shall I explain it to you?

Orefield, PA

#174 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you use the educational barrier. You really have a complex.
Again you made it impossible NOT to point out your obvious lack of education and common sense. The fact that you do not like it when I point out your lack of common sense and education, doesn't diminish the truth of it.

Orefield, PA

#175 Mar 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just an attention-wh##re, saying whatever he thinks will get him some attention.
He's best ignored-- since most of us have started ignoring him?
He's cut down on most of his posting, of late.
Proving he's just another troll.
So very true. I have been down this road with him before. He is simply a troll. The time is very near for him to go back on my "Ignore the dolt/troll list"

Orefield, PA

#176 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave this world choices, if this world makes the decision to kill 29,000 thousand children, then those people the murderers, will suffer in hell for all eternity, unless they pray for forgiveness and are truly sorry for what they done.
You never even looked at the link. Most of those children are age five and under.
The vast majority of those children die from starvation, and disease. Who goes to hell for that? Oh, and remember, most of those children come from countries that do not worship YOUR god, so according to your religion, they burn for eternity in hell. Yeah, that's some great god you've got there. How can you worship such a monster?

“In God we trust”

#177 Mar 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
How does our world "make the decision" to kill 29,000 children under five every day?
In any event, you think it's perfectly OK for your god to stand by and do nothing?
==========
Fact: Christians say their god is omnipotent
Fact: Christians say their god is overflowing with love for all human beings.
Fact: There is terrible suffering in our world.
==========
Looks like those Christians got it wrong
If they were right then their all powerful/all loving god would ensure that we never suffered.
So.....
The god of the Bible does not exist.
Or, if he does exist, he is not all powerful
Or, if he does exist, he is not all loving.
Nope, man made the decision for this suffering, so we shall suffer the consequences. God will give justice by burning those sinners in hell.

By the way, even if all the religions are wrong about a supreme being, athiests will always be bad people for discrimination.

Orefield, PA

#178 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
To use your excuse.... Why should he prove anything to you? Are you that special?
Nice double standard you have ther oh ignorant one. LOL!!! You're not even smart enough to stick to your own pathetic, troll standards.

Orefield, PA

#179 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on the courses you take.

Orefield, PA

#180 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, man made the decision for this suffering, so we shall suffer the consequences. God will give justice by burning those sinners in hell.
By the way, even if all the religions are wrong about a supreme being, athiests will always be bad people for discrimination.
"Blame the victim" This is the ultimate sign of full indoctrination into a cult. When you see a child who was abused say "I deserved it", does it get any more pathetic than that?

Let me give you an example of what you just affirmed..... Charles "Tex" Watson was a follower of Charles Manson. Tex was found guilty, and has since openly admitted, that he has killed at least 4 people, including Sharon Tate, who was nine months pregnant when she was stabbed 19 times. She begged for the life of her unborn child, but Tex call her a pig, and told her he didn't care. Mr Watson has since become a followed of your Jesus. He has apologised for the things he has done, and says that he has confessed his sins to Jesus, and asked for forgivness. He also works with other prisoners to help them get Jesus into their lives. According to your belief, Mr. Watson, who told another of his victims "I am the devil, and I am here to do the devils work",(Before he shot her to death in front of her husband), goes to heaven for all of eternity, while I burn in hell for being a good husband and father. Hey, maybe you and Tex can get a heavenly condo next each other in heaven, and share stories about how kind and loving your god is.

Please explain how you think atheists are guilty of "discrimination". LOL!! this should be a hoot!

Orefield, PA

#181 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?”

Epicurus – Greek philosopher, BC 341-270

“In God we trust”

#182 Mar 30, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you made it impossible NOT to point out your obvious lack of education and common sense. The fact that you do not like it when I point out your lack of common sense and education, doesn't diminish the truth of it.
Education has got nothing to do with religion. In my country, South Africa, if you taught people about religion, it's okay, but for a teacher to say a child must not believe in God, because the teacher says he's not real and every day he says that to the child, he can be sued and thrown in jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min Gordon 227,636
Our world came from nothing? 25 min Patrick 477
Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns 39 min Lawrence Wolf 106
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 41 min Patrick 22,258
Here's a place for Patrick's off-topic articles 1 hr NightSerf 1
Glorify God, our Heavenly Father 1 hr Son of God 1
Stump a theist with 2 questions 1 hr NightSerf 66
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE