God is No Father

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#142 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier is done by a person who believes to be superior to others. That's your problem which is actually funny. I don't need to prove anything to you but you prove a lot to me about the type of person you are. Lol! That's what I enjoy about theses threads.
Projection and wishful thinking on your part.
Par for the course.

As for what you prove to me.... I think that's obvious.

Fogelsville, PA

#143 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You could never prove that and since you are not 100%, you could be lying right now.
More worthless babble from the uneducated one.

Fogelsville, PA

#144 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry loser, you're the one running.
More dishonesty from the theist. Oh, and an additional failure to prove that god of yours. Nothing new.

Fogelsville, PA

#145 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! But I figured since you use the educational barrier a lot, it would be something you would use.
You figure??? LOL!!! Not to well.
You and I have been posting back and forth for well over a year. Not only to each other, but to others. In all that time, you have never seen me correct someones' spelling or grammar. But you figure..... Let's add a big dose of no common sense to that lack of education of yours. No wonder you're a theist!
Lincoln

United States

#146 Mar 29, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Because your god DELIGHTS in the murder of the innocent?
The bible shows 100's of examples of infant-slaughter at the hands of your ugly god.
There is NO OTHER interpretation to justify that, apart from your god is simply a monster.
So now he quotes the Bible :-)
Inconsistency seem a hallmark of confused atheists

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#147 Mar 29, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Projection and wishful thinking on your part.
Par for the course.

As for what you prove to me.... I think that's obvious.
Sorry but you keep using educational barrier. There's no obvious just your opinion.

Location hidden

#148 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>More worthless babble from the uneducated one.
You just can't help it. Educational barrier again. Do you have an "I'm superior" complex? If its worthless, why do you respond?

Fogelsville, PA

#149 Mar 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
So now he quotes the Bible :-)
Inconsistency seem a hallmark of confused atheists
This has been pointed out to you before.... When an atheist quotes the babble, it is to illustate the ignorance in one form or another, of your religion. It is NOT a signal that the atheist believes that the myth is real.
Are you that dishonest, or just that ignorant?

Location hidden

#150 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>More dishonesty from the theist. Oh, and an additional failure to prove that god of yours. Nothing new.
Why do I need to prove things to you? Are you that special that I must go out if my way? Do i preach to you? If so, prove it.

Location hidden

#151 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>You figure??? LOL!!! Not to well.
You and I have been posting back and forth for well over a year. Not only to each other, but to others. In all that time, you have never seen me correct someones' spelling or grammar. But you figure..... Let's add a big dose of no common sense to that lack of education of yours. No wonder you're a theist!
Again you use the educational barrier. You really have a complex.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#152 Mar 29, 2013
With that nutslop gulper I would have to say both.
<quoted text>This has been pointed out to you before.... When an atheist quotes the babble, it is to illustate the ignorance in one form or another, of your religion. It is NOT a signal that the atheist believes that the myth is real.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#153 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
This has been pointed out to you before.... When an atheist quotes the babble, it is to illustate the ignorance in one form or another, of your religion. It is NOT a signal that the atheist believes that the myth is real.
He's just an attention-wh##re, saying whatever he thinks will get him some attention.

He's best ignored-- since most of us have started ignoring him?

He's cut down on most of his posting, of late.

Proving he's just another troll.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#154 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier is done by a person who believes to be superior to others. That's your problem which is actually funny. I don't need to prove anything to you but you prove a lot to me about the type of person you are. Lol! That's what I enjoy about theses threads.
The only "educational barrier" here is your complete and utter inability to learn anything. Your inferiority complex stems from this simple fact. The solution is simple fact can be rectified get an education.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#155 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you! But I figured since you use the educational barrier a lot, it would be something you would use.
So go to school and stop bitching.

Location hidden

#156 Mar 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>The only "educational barrier" here is your complete and utter inability to learn anything. Your inferiority complex stems from this simple fact. The solution is simple fact can be rectified get an education.
You don't have the slightest comprehension what educational barrier means. Some complex you have. Lol!

Location hidden

#157 Mar 29, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>So go to school and stop bitching.
Perfect example! This person has a problem and uses the educational barrier to reassure himself. He also has the social barrier and attitudinal barrier. Funny as hell!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#158 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have the slightest comprehension what educational barrier means. Some complex you have. Lol!
"Educational barrier" just means you are an Uneducated Twit.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#159 Mar 29, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example! This person has a problem and uses the educational barrier to reassure himself. He also has the social barrier and attitudinal barrier. Funny as hell!
Your inferiority complex stems from your lack of education.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#160 Mar 29, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't see the Christian religion as being convincing.
Christians keep saying that their god is positively overflowing with love for humanity yet approximately 29,000 children under five die every day.
http://www.unicef.org/mdg/childmortality.html
Surely a truly loving god would do something about this?
God gave this world choices, if this world makes the decision to kill 29,000 thousand children, then those people the murderers, will suffer in hell for all eternity, unless they pray for forgiveness and are truly sorry for what they done.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#161 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave this world choices, if this world makes the decision to kill 29,000 thousand children, then those people the murderers, will suffer in hell for all eternity, unless they pray for forgiveness and are truly sorry for what they done.
Who does god pray to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 30 min Dogen 61,390
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 28,322
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 14 hr Dogen 2,687
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Fri IB DaMann 5,970
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Mar 22 Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
More from around the web