God is No Father

Since: Mar 11

United States

#82 Mar 29, 2013
Why did Darth Vader let Tarkin blow up Alderan with the Death Star?

Same thing it's all fiction.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>You just proved yourself ignorant. you didn't bother to read the reasons did you, especially on Noah's ark, we all know why there was a Noah's ark.

United States

#83 Mar 29, 2013
How much you wanna bet he is one of those Christholes who think it never rained before the Noah myth?
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>Please answer the question.

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#84 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
How much you wanna bet he is one of those Christholes who think it never rained before the Noah myth?
<quoted text>
I don't know that I would take that bet.
Based on his answers(or lack thereof), he wouldn't admit it.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#85 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Wouldn't the whole Jesus myth be considered interference?
Good one

Most definitely.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#86 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>In other words, you can't prove that your sky pixie is real, so you try to change the subject. LOL!! Yeah, that's gonna work. LOL!!!!
No gold star for you!
Why do I need to prove anything to you? I am glad you enjoy my posts! I'm here just for sh!ts and giggles. You all being the Sh!ts and me giggling.

Location hidden

#87 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>To challenging.... You mean like provideing real evidence for a god?
That's what I thought.
I guess reading is not your strong point.

Location hidden

#88 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>It's always amusing to see you throw a temper tantrum, stomp, and act like a clown rather than just shut all of us atheists up with that real evidence of god you're holding back. LOL!!!

It seems that your reaction to reality is to lash out at those who offer you logic and truth. Maybe when you grow up, that will change.
Not at all, but these threads about how intelligent you think you are is hilarious. Oh I guess you support skeptics methods and his ways but that's what you do as a follower. You see how funny these threads are with people like you?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#89 Mar 29, 2013
Here are answers, god kills because people sinned continuesly and never stopped, They didn't forgive. It was out of control!!!

God's not going ton make people good, they make they're own decisions.

Location hidden

#90 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Darth Vader let Tarkin blow up Alderan with the Death Star?

Same thing it's all fiction.
Maybe your marriage is fiction.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#91 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists really set a example of yourselves.

Watford, UK

#92 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
So in the story of Moses, when god killed all the first born, after he(god) hardened the Pharohs heart, that wasn't murder of civilians, and innocent children who had ZERO influnence on the decisions of the Pharaoh? What reason was there for killings one week old children in that case? How exactly does that differ from a terrorist walking into a crowded market an killing men, women, and children in order to try to force the goverment to give in to their demands?
I can't wait to see your justification for such barbarism. Oh, and don't forget, according to your bible, we are ALL gods children. How bad would your kids have to be before you drowned every one of them? Think of that first.... Your great-great granddaughter just had a baby, that child is maybe one day old, and you order it drowned. Is that cool with you?
This so-called free will isn't all it's cracked up to be.

The Bible god seems to enjoy killing people who exercise free will.

Watford, UK

#93 Mar 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Here are answers, god kills because people sinned continuesly and never stopped, They didn't forgive. It was out of control!!!
What about the 42 kids that god had torn limb from limb by two bears?

The 70,000 people killed by the Bible god because he was pissed off about a census?

What continuous sinning did they do to deserve such a fate?

Watford, UK

#94 Mar 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You atheists really set a example of yourselves.
At least we answer questions.

You agreed that killing people because of their beliefs is a really bad idea.

So you also agree that the god of the Bible has really bad ideas?

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#95 Mar 29, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 42 kids that god had torn limb from limb by two bears?
The 70,000 people killed by the Bible god because he was pissed off about a census?
What continuous sinning did they do to deserve such a fate?
I may be a Christian, but I di not read everything in the Bible. May I ask you some questions perhaps? What evidence is there behind atheism and don't include evolution, because we're talking about atheism.

Scottsburg, IN

#96 Mar 29, 2013
Atheism is not believing in gods. The reason for that is because theists have been unable to show observable proof for any god.

There you go, evolution not in any any way, shape or form needed. In fact more and more theists accept evolution it is only the fundie rejects who refuse to accept that.

Prove observable proof for a god, if you are unable to the atheist is correct in their reasonable stance.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I may be a Christian, but I di not read everything in the Bible. May I ask you some questions perhaps? What evidence is there behind atheism and don't include evolution, because we're talking about atheism.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#97 Mar 29, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we answer questions.
You agreed that killing people because of their beliefs is a really bad idea.
So you also agree that the god of the Bible has really bad ideas?
Yup, you are sure answering all my questions, how many have I asked you, I think one and did I get a answer? Answer that question.

Scottsburg, IN

#98 Mar 29, 2013
Little boys helping their father's fish were sinning out of control? Little girls baking bread with their grandma were sinning out of control? How about all those babies being held by their mother who was screaming in terror as men ran them through with a sword, were those babies sinning out of control?

You are a subhuman animal if you think this. Your bigot bible god ordered nonbelievers killed for the crime of being raised differently.

Put every infant to the sword.... Amen.
Carchar king wrote:

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#99 Mar 29, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Little boys helping their father's fish were sinning out of control? Little girls baking bread with their grandma were sinning out of control? How about all those babies being held by their mother who was screaming in terror as men ran them through with a sword, were those babies sinning out of control?
You are a subhuman animal if you think this. Your bigot bible god ordered nonbelievers killed for the crime of being raised differently.
Put every infant to the sword.... Amen.
<quoted text>
Did see in the Bible it say, innocent children fishing with they're father, were sinning out of control. Nope!

Watford, UK

#100 Mar 29, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
What you're trying to say is not "What evidence is there behind atheism"....

It's "What evidence is there that there are no gods?"

Am I right?

Just want to get this point straight before we go any further.
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#101 Mar 29, 2013
"god told me to build an ark and all I got was a lousy rainbow."
- Noah
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved yourself ignorant. you didn't bother to read the reasons did you, especially on Noah's ark, we all know why there was a Noah's ark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min Superwilly 79,767
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 36
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 5 hr Science 32,576
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Sep 16 blacklagoon 3 91
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Sep 15 xfrodobagginsx 101
News Atheist billboards to mock Romney, Obama faith (Aug '12) Sep 15 superwilly 47
what science will NEVER be able to prove Sep 15 Me _ Myself _ I 8
More from around the web