God is No Father

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#586 Apr 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
And he wants us to believe at 18 he has earned two college degrees!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
He hasn't finished middle school, that much is clear.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#587 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, I made it into university.
Seriously... no you didn't.

Why do you lie?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#588 Apr 4, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
And he wants us to believe at 18 he has earned two college degrees!
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
Why would I earn it, I just started University 3months ago.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#589 Apr 4, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves you ignorant, I say I'm in University, but you say I'm in middle school. You can't help, but be ignorant.

Sad!
Amused

Essex, MA

#590 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize the Nobel peace prize is giving out for a reason.
Yes, they gave one to Obama for being an American President who was not George W. Bush.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#591 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
... I just started University 3months ago.
Sadly this might be true. I've met the odd university student in the UK that I wouldn't trust to cross a road without supervision.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#592 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Seriously... no you didn't.
Why do you lie?
What do you know about my life, nothing, so shut up.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#593 Apr 4, 2013
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they gave one to Obama for being an American President who was not George W. Bush.
Obama saved lives, from what I heard.

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#594 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know, you atheists say she's no hero just because I think she's a hero and you can't think the same as a Christian.
Once again you have ignored my (twice) stated fact.
How very dishonest of you.(Nothing new)

Fogelsville, PA

#595 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't come with that crap
Oh look.... It's the typical christian double standard!!! LOL!!! You must really want to spread atheism!! You are doing a great job!!

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#596 Apr 4, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look.... It's the typical christian double standard!!! LOL!!! You must really want to spread atheism!! You are doing a great job!!
Yes, all 7billion people on earth are viewing this forum and becoming a atheist.

Sure, there's only like 30people viewing this forum.

Fogelsville, PA

#597 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves you ignorant, I say I'm in University, but you say I'm in middle school. You can't help, but be ignorant.
Sad!
Is that like when I tell you that I find M Teresa disgusting because she witheld pain medication, and you insist it is because of her claiming to be a christian, or because you like her? Gee, you must be as ignorant as you claim others are.

LOL!!! Thanks, you once again demonstrate the dishonesty and ignorance of a typical christian.
You make this too easy!!

Fogelsville, PA

#598 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about my life, nothing, so shut up.
We can tell from your posts that you are dishonest.

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#599 Apr 4, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly this might be true. I've met the odd university student in the UK that I wouldn't trust to cross a road without supervision.
Unfortunately, I see more than an occasional student like that at the university here.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#600 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama saved lives, from what I heard.
I think he's one of the more respected US presidents (outside of the USA) perhaps because he is seen as conciliatory and tries to build international consensus instead of acting as if the USA should have allies and enemies - although he still uses those terms.

Remember the "you're with us or against us" comment by Bush43? In an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 he said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists".

“Think&Care”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#601 Apr 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, finishing middle school and understanding the ideas in middle school are different things. It is quite possible to finish middle school, in this baby-sitter style of school, and understand almost nothing.

Fogelsville, PA

#602 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, all 7billion people on earth are viewing this forum and becoming a atheist.
Sure, there's only like 30people viewing this forum.
I'll take it. Every person that you help see the truth of atheism, is another generation that will not fall to the indoctrination of religion.
I also use people like you as examples of christiian dishonesty when I talk to others about atheism. So it goes way beyond the 30 people reading this forum at this moment.
Thinking

UK

#603 Apr 4, 2013
Those floors don't clean themselves.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, I made it into university.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#604 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between the name Muslim and Christian, no you don't, because you're a atheist.
You know you're making yourself look kind of stupid, right?

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#605 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship Allah, the name is different, the two Gods lived different and look different. Muslims are another thing.
French speakers worship Dieu, German speakers Gott, Spanish speakers Dios, Italian speakers Dio, Polish speakers Bóg, Swedish speaker Gud...

... and Arabic speakers Allah. In all of these languages, the word for god is also the name of God. Arabic Christians also worship Allah. Fully translated, the declaration we hear as "there is no god but Allah" should be "there is no god but God."

There's no getting around it--you are simply wrong about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 min One way or another 35,699
News "Being an atheist does not mean being anti-Chri... (Dec '14) 10 min hpcaban 28
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 15,030
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ATHEOI 255,568
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr An NFL Fan 20,207
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) 3 hr Patrick 4,510
Christianity isn't based on... (Feb '10) 15 hr Bob of Quantum-Faith 45
More from around the web