“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#546 Apr 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You say jews are part of christianity because they worship the same god as you do.
So do muslims.
So you must also believe muslims are part of christianity too.
Are you still happy to proceed or do you think your premise is looking shaky now?
<quoted text>
Muslims worship Allah, the name is different, the two Gods lived different and look different. Muslims are another thing.
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#547 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship Allah, the name is different, the two Gods lived different and look different. Muslims are another thing.
Lol! Now we've heard everything!:-)
Thinking

Staines, UK

#548 Apr 4, 2013
So you believe in more than one god.

The old testament also talks about other gods.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship Allah, the name is different, the two Gods lived different and look different. Muslims are another thing.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#549 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, humans would be so stupid to give her the Noble peace prize, but scientists never make mistakes. Don't come with that crap and just admit it is because she is a Christian.
The fact that she recieved the Nobel prize, does not change the fact that she and her staff did NOTHING to ease the pain of those who were dying in agony. That makes them rotten, pieces of crap. It is obvious that you are defending their inhuman actions because they are christian, which tells me what you are about. I don't care what their goofy religious belief is, anyone who would do that while sitting on MILLIONS of dollars are nothing more than garbage. And anyone who would defend that kind of cruelty is no better. As for scientists making mistakes..... What is your point? I never said anything about scientists. More christian diversions and dishonesty on your part. Thanks for demonstrating what your ugly religion is all about.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#550 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
If she had been a atheist or Muslim, she would've never done it.
Yeah, you should tell that to doctors without borders. They are an atheist organization that helps people for free. They don't tell people that suffering is good, they actually try to be good humans. Your hateful comment is additional proof that you are a hateful, bigotted piece of christian crap. Thanks again for demonstrating that. You are helping atheism with every post!!

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#551 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat myself, a Catholics and Jews are comsidered part of Christianity.
Why? Because Christians, Jews and Catholics all believe in the same God.
REALYY!!???!!??! LOL!!!! You mean the jews who do not believe that Jesus was the son of god?? THOSE Jews??? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You aren't very smart are you?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#552 Apr 4, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that she recieved the Nobel prize, does not change the fact that she and her staff did NOTHING to ease the pain of those who were dying in agony. That makes them rotten, pieces of crap. It is obvious that you are defending their inhuman actions because they are christian, which tells me what you are about. I don't care what their goofy religious belief is, anyone who would do that while sitting on MILLIONS of dollars are nothing more than garbage. And anyone who would defend that kind of cruelty is no better. As for scientists making mistakes..... What is your point? I never said anything about scientists. More christian diversions and dishonesty on your part. Thanks for demonstrating what your ugly religion is all about.
Do you realize the Nobel peace prize is giving out for a reason.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#553 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, deranged atheist, think you know everything. Hell is waiting to snatch you're body.
Of course you can't really refute what he said. The fact is, that that piece of crap mother theresa wrote that she doubted her faith, and it is a well known fact that she didn't help those poor people who were in her care. The fact that you are in denial is just addition evidence of the delusion and pathetic dishonesty of your disgusting faith. Thanks again for that.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#554 Apr 4, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you should tell that to doctors without borders. They are an atheist organization that helps people for free. They don't tell people that suffering is good, they actually try to be good humans. Your hateful comment is additional proof that you are a hateful, bigotted piece of christian crap. Thanks again for demonstrating that. You are helping atheism with every post!!
Well, when you put it like that, I would rather die than be saved by a atheist. You set a very good example of what a atheist is.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#555 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslims worship Allah, the name is different, the two Gods lived different and look different. Muslims are another thing.
Oh look, you know nothing about Islam either!!! LOL!! Have you seen Allah? Heck, have you seen your god?? LOL!!!!

Hey, I am still waiting for the evidence of your god that you claimed you have. Or was that just another true christian lie?

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#556 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat myself, a Catholics and Jews are comsidered part of Christianity.
Why? Because Christians, Jews and Catholics all believe in the same God.
So do the Muslims.
Thinking

Staines, UK

#557 Apr 4, 2013
Nobel Peace Prize winners 1999...

My wife has raised money for Médecins Sans Frontières.
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you should tell that to doctors without borders. They are an atheist organization that helps people for free. They don't tell people that suffering is good, they actually try to be good humans. Your hateful comment is additional proof that you are a hateful, bigotted piece of christian crap. Thanks again for demonstrating that. You are helping atheism with every post!!
EdSed

Hamilton, UK

#558 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you put it like that, I would rather die than be saved by a atheist. You set a very good example of what a atheist is.
I'm not trying to be funny or cause you offence, but how old are you, may I ask?

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#559 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize the Nobel peace prize is giving out for a reason.
Do you realize that those giving out the prize probably had no idea what a piece of crap she was at the time(1979)? As I said before, that her recieving the prize doesn't change the known facts. It's pathetic, that when SHE was sick, she recieved pain killers, and the best medical care possible to ease her pain and prolong her wicked life, while those in her warehouses were refused pain medication, and were left to die in agony.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#560 Apr 4, 2013
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not trying to be funny or cause you offence, but how old are you, may I ask?
Eighteen

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#561 Apr 4, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when you put it like that, I would rather die than be saved by a atheist. You set a very good example of what a atheist is.
Hey, your choices are your own. LOL!!

As for the example I set as an atheist... If you are refering to my disgust over letting people die in agony, rather than help them, than I am ok with that. If you are refering to my dislike of someone who not only ignored the pain and suffering of other humans, but actually endorsed it as a way to be closer to god, than yes, I am ok with that too!! What part of that don't you like?

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#562 Apr 4, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, you know nothing about Islam either!!! LOL!! Have you seen Allah? Heck, have you seen your god?? LOL!!!!
Hey, I am still waiting for the evidence of your god that you claimed you have. Or was that just another true christian lie?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thinking

Staines, UK

#563 Apr 4, 2013
What do you think of the Nobel peace prize awards to Arafat, Gore, Kissinger, Obama and the EU?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize the Nobel peace prize is giving out for a reason.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#564 Apr 4, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that those giving out the prize probably had no idea what a piece of crap she was at the time(1979)? As I said before, that her recieving the prize doesn't change the known facts. It's pathetic, that when SHE was sick, she recieved pain killers, and the best medical care possible to ease her pain and prolong her wicked life, while those in her warehouses were refused pain medication, and were left to die in agony.
Now I know, you atheists say she's no hero just because I think she's a hero and you can't think the same as a Christian.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#565 Apr 4, 2013
Thinking wrote:
What do you think of the Nobel peace prize awards to Arafat, Gore, Kissinger, Obama and the EU?
<quoted text>
Don't come with that crap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 33 min Dave Nelson 230,159
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 1 hr I can read 23,006
Evidence for God! 2 hr Uncle Sam 3
Does Being 'Spiritual But Not Religious' Really... 6 hr Thinking 8
Atheist because of art class 10 hr AtheistBodybuilde... 1
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 12 hr Richardfs 1,404
Islam for peace, or violence? 13 hr Thinking 54
Our world came from nothing? 21 hr Thinking 1,061

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE