|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
If she had been a atheist or Muslim, she would've never done it.
If she'd been athiest-- correct-- she'd never have ABUSED THE SICK AND THE DYING AND THE POOR.

But if she'd been muslim? She might have had them killed over some minor failure to follow the quoran-- or not.

Some Muslims actually do care about the poor-- just so long as they are Muslim... and men, of course....

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Muslims are funny like that!:))
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>If she'd been athiest-- correct-- she'd never have ABUSED THE SICK AND THE DYING AND THE POOR.

But if she'd been muslim? She might have had them killed over some minor failure to follow the quoran-- or not.

Some Muslims actually do care about the poor-- just so long as they are Muslim... and men, of course....
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

<quoted text>
If she'd been athiest-- correct-- she'd never have ABUSED THE SICK AND THE DYING AND THE POOR.
What happened?
With all those RCC hospitals you would think she's could find at least one bed!

Hospitals as healing centers have been part of society since before the first millennium--almost as far back as civilized history takes us!

There was even a chain of hospitals (a group of hospitals owned and operated by the same organization) as early as 230 BC.

Some of the earliest hospitals existed in ancient Rome in 100 BC as important centers for the emergency care of sick and wounded soldiers.

With the spread of Christianity, hospitals grew as part of the church's mission and became part of the community as they tended to health care not only for soldiers but also for all who needed it.

During the Middle Ages, European communities began to take responsibility for their citizens' health care by creating voluntary hospitals.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened?
With all those RCC hospitals you would think she's could find at least one bed!
Hospitals as healing centers have been part of society since before the first millennium--almost as far back as civilized history takes us!
There was even a chain of hospitals (a group of hospitals owned and operated by the same organization) as early as 230 BC.
Some of the earliest hospitals existed in ancient Rome in 100 BC as important centers for the emergency care of sick and wounded soldiers.
With the spread of Christianity, hospitals grew as part of the church's mission and became part of the community as they tended to health care not only for soldiers but also for all who needed it.
During the Middle Ages, European communities began to take responsibility for their citizens' health care by creating voluntary hospitals.
Teresa believed that suffering was somehow "glory" to her ugly gods.

As such, she did buy/obtain warehouse space--which she furnished as minimally as possible (to save the monies sent, to buy more gold for Vatican city, no doubt).

What I find most horrid? Is that Teresa locked the doors once the warehouse-of-pain was full of victims....

... she permitted no visitors, once a dying "patient" was admitted--where they were put into large rooms, with just a simple cot to each victim, and minimal toilet facilities (typically a bucket or similar in the corner). From what I've read, the "food" was minimal too-- thus, the victims would die all the more quickly, freeing up the bed for the next batch...

... for this, she attracted millions in donations specifically earmarked to help feed & "take care" of these victims.

The majority of those millions went back to Rome-- no doubt to help fund the many payoffs of the pedophile priest scandals...

A horrid excuse of a human being, was Teresa.
Imhotep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

<quoted text>
Teresa believed that suffering was somehow "glory" to her ugly gods.
As such, she did buy/obtain warehouse space--which she furnished as minimally as possible (to save the monies sent, to buy more gold for Vatican city, no doubt).
What I find most horrid? Is that Teresa locked the doors once the warehouse-of-pain was full of victims....
... she permitted no visitors, once a dying "patient" was admitted--where they were put into large rooms, with just a simple cot to each victim, and minimal toilet facilities (typically a bucket or similar in the corner). From what I've read, the "food" was minimal too-- thus, the victims would die all the more quickly, freeing up the bed for the next batch...
... for this, she attracted millions in donations specifically earmarked to help feed & "take care" of these victims.
The majority of those millions went back to Rome-- no doubt to help fund the many payoffs of the pedophile priest scandals...
A horrid excuse of a human being, was Teresa.
Is just Shows a lifetime of brainwashing and the effects on the human mind. Yet a spark of intelligence in her insanity apparently bothered her and she never felt what she was supposed to be feeling and what she was told she would feel.

I agree she was a horrible human being

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
Is just Shows a lifetime of brainwashing and the effects on the human mind. Yet a spark of intelligence in her insanity apparently bothered her and she never felt what she was supposed to be feeling and what she was told she would feel.
I agree she was a horrible human being
In the end, she doubted her faith was even real.

According to Genuine Catholicism™, she's now in hell.

A sick, sick religion. She deserves every bit of it's depravity-- or she would, if she weren't already dead and oblivion.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Nothing creates... Nothing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nope. Besides-- she wasn't a "real" christian, was she?
No-- she was one of those Pope-F8ckers-- you know-- a Genuine Catholic™, of which we all know are not REAL christians.
Just ask any Genuine Christian™ if she was-- they'll happily tell you she wasn't.
Let me repeat myself, a Catholics and Jews are comsidered part of Christianity.

Why? Because Christians, Jews and Catholics all believe in the same God.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

<quoted text>
In the end, she doubted her faith was even real.
According to Genuine Catholicism™, she's now in hell.
A sick, sick religion. She deserves every bit of it's depravity-- or she would, if she weren't already dead and oblivion.
Yes, deranged atheist, think you know everything. Hell is waiting to snatch you're body.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

South Africans believe shovels exist.
The English believe shovels exist.
Therefore South Africa is part of England.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most Jews would be surprised to hear that...
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

When?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, deranged atheist, think you know everything. Hell is waiting to snatch you're body.

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore

“In God we trust”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

NightSerf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most Jews would be surprised to hear that...
Actually they won't.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they won't.
Stating that most Jews would be unsurprised to hear that they are part of Christendom does not make it so. Unless it is supported with verifiable evidence and unassailable logic, skeptics are well justified in rejecting the assertion out of hand. Which I do.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

You say jews are part of christianity because they worship the same god as you do.

So do muslims.

So you must also believe muslims are part of christianity too.

Are you still happy to proceed or do you think your premise is looking shaky now?
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they won't.
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you mean but perhaps not the best choice of analogy? I think Zuma, like Mugabe, still thinks there is some kind of British conspiracy against Africa! Perhaps many other S. Africans do?(And they think we're racist!:-)

Since: Mar 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Dumber than Muq. Wow just when you thought this reject couldn't sound any dumber.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>Let me repeat myself, a Catholics and Jews are comsidered part of Christianity.

Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Should I have said spades instead?
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>I understand what you mean but perhaps not the best choice of analogy? I think Zuma, like Mugabe, still thinks there is some kind of British conspiracy against Africa! Perhaps many other S. Africans do?(And they think we're racist!:-)
EdSed

Wishaw, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Thinking wrote:
Should I have said spades instead?
<quoted text>
You're not helping anyone, you know!
:-)
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Good point well argued!
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>You're not helping anyone, you know!
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••