Comments
381 - 400 of 715 Comments Last updated May 17, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#385 Mar 31, 2013
Not to mention a zeal for adult fun with trannies as he admitted :))
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But. I bet he has a close personal relationship with the local delivery of cheesy-poofs delivery guy ...

:)

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#386 Mar 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>We really need a slam dunk icon!

Oh he can't keep with his own bullsht. For months he wailed about being a catholic on the atheists and cowardice thread but later to WN denied he was catholic when she brought it up.

Pathetic. It's obvious he is a fat, friendless loser who just makes sht up as he goes along and can't even keep his story straight. Something you would think a person with degrees like he claims would be very good at.
I am Catholic. I believe what your wife believes. I do go to church services all the time. So now that everybody knows, is the story straight? BUT, I do not preach to anyone. Things you say about religion, reflects on your wife.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#387 Mar 31, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed-- it's far more likely he dropped out of high school shortly after the 9th grade.

And up to that point, it's doubtful his grades reached the lofty level of "C"...
But again you assume because you are too stupid to even keep a family together.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#388 Mar 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention a zeal for adult fun with trannies as he admitted :))
Still waiting for that proof that you promised everyone. But let's not forget how you met your wife.

http://www.filipina-brides.com/

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#389 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I can say the same about you. Now prove it.
QED

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#390 Mar 31, 2013
Church goer shoots his father on Easter... At Church!

http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-reported-outsi...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#391 Apr 1, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Not to mention a zeal for adult fun with trannies as he admitted :))
<quoted text>
Really? I missed that one--I miss the majority of his sh7t, actually.

In any case, good for him; trannies need love too.

Although I pity any that become entangled in EW's ugly affairs.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#392 Apr 1, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Church goer shoots his father on Easter... At Church!
http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-reported-outsi...
Son shooting his father after a Genuine Easter Bash™

I'd say I was surprised-- except that I'm not.

Saddened at the senseless loss of life, but not surprised.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#393 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you want to glorify one person when in fact there are two. Don't give partial info, give it all. Don't be embarrassed because I added the other person. It's just facts. Apparently the sock puppet are you, bob, and Givethemliberty. The most respected are Khatru, KK.
again you missed the context.
no surprise there. Your homeschooling is showing again.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that you didn't know what I meant when I said that I was embarassed for you. LOL!! It hurts to see your complete lack of education. I really do pity you.

Well, back on the ignore list for you. Of course you may chase after me, and try to get the attention you so pathetically crave from your superiors, I expect it at this point.
Anyone with any self respect would have left these threads a long time ago if they were treated like you are treated here, but it's obvious that you are so emotionally needy, that ANY attention makes you happy, so keep chasing us!!

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#394 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you need to feel superior so you use the educational barrier. Your barrier destroys the channels because of your complex. This style of argumentation is used by you and other atheists. You need to find a way to prove to yourself that you are smart (not really). Of course I need to consider your age also.
My barrier against your prestigious, yet inferior education? How exactly does that work, that I am able to erect a barrier that impedes your educational progress?

Clearly one of us is failing to correctly understand the phrase "educational barrier".

You really are G. W. Bush aren't you?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#395 Apr 1, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>My barrier against your prestigious, yet inferior education? How exactly does that work, that I am able to erect a barrier that impedes your educational progress?

Clearly one of us is failing to correctly understand the phrase "educational barrier".

You really are G. W. Bush aren't you?
It's understood that you do not have the slightest comprehension about the meaning behind educational barrier.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#396 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel the need to justify your superior complex.
Coming from the guy who calls himself "Educated, What?"

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#397 Apr 1, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>again you missed the context.
no surprise there. Your homeschooling is showing again.

Also, it doesn't surprise me that you didn't know what I meant when I said that I was embarassed for you. LOL!! It hurts to see your complete lack of education. I really do pity you.

Well, back on the ignore list for you. Of course you may chase after me, and try to get the attention you so pathetically crave from your superiors, I expect it at this point.
Anyone with any self respect would have left these threads a long time ago if they were treated like you are treated here, but it's obvious that you are so emotionally needy, that ANY attention makes you happy, so keep chasing us!!
Funny how I made a liar out of you. You told everyone that you were going to ignore me and here you are responding. Now go talk about me to others to feed your superior complex. Must be great feeling superior when you dang well you are nothing but an idiot who has the Final Solution idea for all theists. Guess what? It won't happen. Now ignore me.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#398 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Catholic. I believe what your wife believes. I do go to church services all the time. So now that everybody knows, is the story straight? BUT, I do not preach to anyone. Things you say about religion, reflects on your wife.
No, you're a creationist - you believe that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs, you admitted it many many times.

You have stupid beliefs, we already know that. Your point?

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#399 Apr 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Really? I missed that one--I miss the majority of his sh7t, actually.

In any case, good for him; trannies need love too.

Although I pity any that become entangled in EW's ugly affairs.
You two are so infatuated with trannies. Maybe you two should hook up and start butt plugging each other. I mean it's ok! Bob, don't abuse him like you did your ex-wife and her children.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#400 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how I made a liar out of you. You told everyone that you were going to ignore me and here you are responding. Now go talk about me to others to feed your superior complex. Must be great feeling superior when you dang well you are nothing but an idiot who has the Final Solution idea for all theists. Guess what? It won't happen. Now ignore me.
Add "know"

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#401 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's understood that you do not have the slightest comprehension about the meaning behind educational barrier.
Educational barrier means YOU failed to get into a good university like Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT or Cambridge.

Instead you got onto a crappy course at Notre Dame and swallowed the bullsh*t about it being prestigious.

Now you have a degree in apologist bullsh*t, no wife a fat burger & beer filled belly and spend your time internet cafe losing to atheists who are smarter, more successful and more married than you.

The truth hurts doesn't it dumbo?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#402 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how I made a liar out of you. You told everyone that you were going to ignore me and here you are responding. Now go talk about me to others to feed your superior complex. Must be great feeling superior when you dang well you are nothing but an idiot who has the Final Solution idea for all theists. Guess what? It won't happen. Now ignore me.
Who gives a f*ck about you, you unmarried lying loaf of creationist lard.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#403 Apr 1, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
It's understood that you do not have the slightest comprehension about the meaning behind educational barrier.
We comprehend quiet well, you want us to dumb down our posts to compensate for your lack of education.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#404 Apr 1, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from the guy who calls himself "Educated, What?"
I guess you don't know the reason behind that either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
100% Faith Free 12 min CunningLinguist 12
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 51 min CunningLinguist 226,355
Atheists that tout free thinking use bully tact... 5 hr Patrick 13
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) 8 hr Patrick 21,502
Our world came from nothing? 9 hr CunningLinguist 422
Atheists forgetting the meaning of freedom 11 hr Jaimie 46
Should Uninformed Opinion Be Respected? 14 hr Patrick 27
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••