God is No Father

Posted in the Atheism Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

MrDesoto1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is why it's been said many times: Please don't feed the trolls!
I have him on ignore in that I no longer read nor respond to his hatefulness.
That's best-- I've just started doing that myself.

The list is getting longer:

Ignore: EW (and all his aliases)
Ignore: BobLopah (and all his aliases)
Ignore: Siro
Ignore: StumpJohn (and all his aliases)

Did I miss any?

:D

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Well done!

I even posted a link to my FB page.
You need to stop posting links to children on Facebook old man.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Just a head's up: Siro is a disgruntled and hate-filled Genuine Catholic™.

He will troll you, if you bother a reply.

He also seems to be obsessed with the gays....

... which could explain much.*sigh*

I do feel sorry for him, though-- in the end, he appears to be one of the unhappiest trolls I've stumbled across in recent weeks.
Just a head's up: Bob is a Chester, he will friend you and eventually ask questions about your children.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a head's up: Bob is a Chester, he will friend you and eventually ask questions about your children.
You are failing to sell us on this "creationism" of yours.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 21, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You are failing to sell us on this "creationism" of yours.
Who is is? Nobody likes you. Lol!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 21, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>You are failing to sell us on this "creationism" of yours.
Is = Us

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Feb 21, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are failing to sell us on this "creationism" of yours.
But, he is a poster-child for "don't let this happen to you".

We ought to print up some stickers, to be pasted on bibles, to warn people how their brains could rot, from being like EW.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Feb 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>But, he is a poster-child for "don't let this happen to you".

We ought to print up some stickers, to be pasted on bibles, to warn people how their brains could rot, from being like EW.
Sorry pedophile but you need to be posted on a most wanted website. You are a depressed person, no one to turn to but your worthless friends on these threads. Lol!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pedophile but you need to be posted on a most wanted website. You are a depressed person, no one to turn to but your worthless friends on these threads. Lol!
another freudian slip from the creationist.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Feb 22, 2013
 
maybe you want to confess something to us all.
Amused

North Brookfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
maybe you want to confess something to us all.
He projects more than an I-Max theater.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Feb 22, 2013
 
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
He projects more than an I-Max theater.
Indeed.

I'd hate to be his neighbor...

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Feb 22, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
<quoted text>
another freudian slip from the creationist.
You have admitted that educated what is the personification of a reprobate.

“Fortes Fortuna Juvat, ”

Since: Dec 09

Wichita. Ks.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Feb 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed.
I'd hate to be his neighbor...
I do not post much anymore manly due to the fact that I cannot believe the ignorance and childish attitudes of the religious here. It just confounds me the two faced mentality of a lot of the so called religious believers.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Feb 22, 2013
 
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>I do not post much anymore manly due to the fact that I cannot believe the ignorance and childish attitudes of the religious here. It just confounds me the two faced mentality of a lot of the so called religious believers.
Yeah, I pretty much don't post on any thread that has lots of traffic.

For much the same reasons as you--these people are incapable of learning.

Sad, really-- learning is one of the characteristics of sentience.

But these godbots willingly give that one up... pitiful.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-Skeptic- wrote:
maybe you want to confess something to us all.
Of course! Skeptic is Personified.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Feb 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I pretty much don't post on any thread that has lots of traffic.

For much the same reasons as you--these people are incapable of learning.

Sad, really-- learning is one of the characteristics of sentience.

But these godbots willingly give that one up... pitiful.
Educational Barrier.

“ecrasez l'infame”

Since: May 08

Atlanta, Georgia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Feb 23, 2013
 
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
That's best-- I've just started doing that myself.
The list is getting longer:
Ignore: EW (and all his aliases)
Ignore: BobLopah (and all his aliases)
Ignore: Siro
Ignore: StumpJohn (and all his aliases)
Did I miss any?
:D
I thought at one time we might have a thread that documented some of these trolls and their known sockpuppets.

" http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T... ;

Never got too far.
Siro

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Feb 23, 2013
 
-Skeptic- wrote:
maybe you want to confess something to us all.
Hey doooooooode!
What happened to post #31?

It went something like this....
I confess you are a phaggot!

Go cry into KKs nappy

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Feb 23, 2013
 
Very Cynical Person wrote:
<quoted text>You have admitted that educated what is the personification of a reprobate.
Lol! You call that a source?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••