God is No Father

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#364 Mar 31, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't forget that when the leaders of any cult or organization are able to focus the hatred of their devotess, the devotees are less likely to examine the line of crap that they are being sold.
Of course! That is why they use hate in the first place-- it obscures the higher brain functions all too well.

For hate creates anger, and anger leads to the dark side--wait--sorry-- channeling Obi Wan for a second there...

:D
Lincoln

United States

#365 Mar 31, 2013
"atheistic fundamentalist defeat their own cause with their evangelism ..."

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#366 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Stop complaining about your lack of schooling.
Assumptions. But you look dumb. Prove I don't have a degree.

Location hidden

#367 Mar 31, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to post to you, but since it is to point out that you once again have demonstrated a blatant lack of education or even common sense, I'll grace you with an exception.....

Your sock puppet C said that atheists did not contribute to society. I was giving him one or two examples of atheists who have. It doesn't matter if Tim is the pope, your question was completly out of the context of the discussion. Learn to read, and try to keep up. I am embarrassed for you.
No, you want to glorify one person when in fact there are two. Don't give partial info, give it all. Don't be embarrassed because I added the other person. It's just facts. Apparently the sock puppet are you, bob, and Givethemliberty. The most respected are Khatru, KK.

Location hidden

#368 Mar 31, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>1. You are thick.
2. I don't mind what people believe in so long as they aren't c**ts like you.
You do mind.

Location hidden

#369 Mar 31, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>Look at the big strong male figure.....
Makes him feel so big and strong to call those he disagrees with a nasty slang word for a female body part.
That's his only defense.

Location hidden

#370 Mar 31, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>He claims two criminal justice degrees in three years from Notre Dame, and now working on a graduate degree.

This search (site:topix.com "educated what" "degrees") will enlighten you. Or this
(site:topix.com "educated what" "two degrees") or this (site:topix.com "educated what" "Notre Dame),

and, he is also single 28 years old, and claiming to be a parent of school aged children, while claiming no children on these threads.

There are some of these threads that I can't access, that have even more of the same.

( http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Yes, you are correct! I graduated from Notre Dame a great University.)
www.topix.com/forum/city/crofton-md/.../p3 12 Sep. 2007
Educated What wrote: And am I educated? What a stupid question!.... i am not an idiot jerk I am college educated two degrees in criminal justice. you are a racist. sad
I did graduate from there. I also have one heck of a career.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#372 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said, that you didn't, I have however pointed out the many, many simple errors in English composition, and simple mathematics that you have made.

All of which say louder than I ever could, that the education you claim, may not match up to the education you have actually acquired.

Educational barrier, remember?

Location hidden

#373 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>I have never said, that you didn't, I have however pointed out the many, many simple errors in English composition, and simple mathematics that you have made.

All of which say louder than I ever could, that the education you claim, may not match up to the education you have actually acquired.

Educational Barrier once again. I can go through this entire thread and correct many errors that many atheists have made. I really don't have to prove anything to you. Besides you'll forget because of your age. Lol!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#374 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Assumptions. But you look dumb. Prove I don't have a degree.
Your posts.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#375 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
and pigs fly.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#376 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational Barrier once again. I can go through this entire thread and correct many errors that many atheists have made. I really don't have to prove anything to you. Besides you'll forget because of your age. Lol!
Of course you can, we all can, but can you show that the person making the misdtakes, has claimed a prestigious education?

Do you see the spelling mistake in this post? What does it say to you? It should say that the typist was not looking at his/her fingers, and the "s" key was struck off center, resulting in both the "s" and the "d" being keyed at the same time.

Now their is another type of misteak that has nothing to do with accidentally mis-keying a litter, and that is the type mistake we routinely sea you make. They point more to the lack of education, rather then too the mistakes one makes by russian thru a post.

How long ago did you forget your children were at school?
Eli

Toronto, Canada

#377 Mar 31, 2013
NumberOneSon wrote:
I just uploaded a new video challenging the Christian notion that their god is a loving father. Let me know what you think!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4BbY6t0gsiwXX
Amazing video and makes a great deal of sense. My dad spoke of our Heavenly Father the same way and same thoughts cross my mind also.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#378 Mar 31, 2013
We really need a slam dunk icon!

Oh he can't keep with his own bullsht. For months he wailed about being a catholic on the atheists and cowardice thread but later to WN denied he was catholic when she brought it up.

Pathetic. It's obvious he is a fat, friendless loser who just makes sht up as he goes along and can't even keep his story straight. Something you would think a person with degrees like he claims would be very good at.
<quoted text>Of course you can, we all can, but can you show that the person making the misdtakes, has claimed a prestigious education?

Do you see the spelling mistake in this post? What does it say to you? It should say that the typist was not looking at his/her fingers, and the "s" key was struck off center, resulting in both the "s" and the "d" being keyed at the same time.

Now their is another type of misteak that has nothing to do with accidentally mis-keying a litter, and that is the type mistake we routinely sea you make. They point more to the lack of education, rather then too the mistakes one makes by russian thru a post.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#379 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>I have never said, that you didn't, I have however pointed out the many, many simple errors in English composition, and simple mathematics that you have made.
Indeed-- it's far more likely he dropped out of high school shortly after the 9th grade.

And up to that point, it's doubtful his grades reached the lofty level of "C"...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#380 Mar 31, 2013
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing video and makes a great deal of sense. My dad spoke of our Heavenly Father the same way and same thoughts cross my mind also.
Delusional.

Sad for you, to actually be clinically insane like this...

.. but it seems to run in your family?

Sad.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#381 Mar 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
We really need a slam dunk icon!
Oh he can't keep with his own bullsht. For months he wailed about being a catholic on the atheists and cowardice thread but later to WN denied he was catholic when she brought it up.
Pathetic. It's obvious he is a fat, friendless loser who just makes sht up as he goes along and can't even keep his story straight. Something you would think a person with degrees like he claims would be very good at.
<quoted text>
But. I bet he has a close personal relationship with the local delivery of cheesy-poofs delivery guy ...

:)

Location hidden

#382 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts.
I can say the same about you. Now prove it.

Location hidden

#383 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>and pigs fly.
If you feel the need to justify your superior complex.

Location hidden

#384 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>Of course you can, we all can, but can you show that the person making the misdtakes, has claimed a prestigious education?

Again you need to feel superior so you use the educational barrier. Your barrier destroys the channels because of your complex. This style of argumentation is used by you and other atheists. You need to find a way to prove to yourself that you are smart (not really). Of course I need to consider your age also.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 min Chimney1 45,433
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 10 min It aint necessari... 20,232
Evidence for God! (Oct '14) 2 hr Big girl 539
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 2 hr Big girl 9,503
What is of greater value for humanity: Chrisita... 3 hr NightSerf 421
News Atheism vs. Theism: Knowns and Unknowns (Sep '14) 7 hr ATHEOI 420
News Atheist Rev. Gretta Vosper should be terminated... 7 hr ATHEOI 5
More from around the web