God is No Father

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#344 Mar 31, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed the poor little troll is still trying to post to me. How pathetic. He is like the kid that no one wants around because he's such an annoying turd, but he keeps pestering everyone even though he says he "doesn't need you guys".
I just scroll past it now.
The >>only<< time I read what EW says, is if it's quoted by someone I DO read-- such as you or one of the other freethinkers.

And even then? As often as not, I just skip over that too, once I see who's being quoted-- if the reply is short, or a quick scan looks interesting, I may pause and re-read the whole thing.

But for the most part, I no longer see what EW posts-- the filter is so habitual, now.

6 years of training my eye to skip over crap, has honed my skip-ability to a fine edge.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#345 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Notre Dame?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I must have missed THAT line of BS!!! It's obvious that the only time he's ever been inside a college was maybe to deliver pizza!!!
I agree-- he'd never muster past the qualifications needed to attend-- even as an audit.

As for the pizza delivery? I seriously doubt even that-- it'd take some small ability to follow directions.....

... think about it; it'll jump out at you in a sec.

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#346 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
EW has often been in a good school. He rings the bell at the door, and says "Pizza boy", and they let him right in!
As a side note, I mean no offense to any pizza delivery people out there. The troll I am posting about obviously would not last as a pizza delivery person. His compulsion to stalk others who are his superior would get him fired.
That, and scarfing down the pizzas he was supposed to deliver...

... self control is NOT a quality you see in True Believers™.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#347 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
IT's not fantasy, it's reality
Prove it.

Show us the facts--- we'll wait.

But we won't be holding our breaths, as in 1700 years of your sad, pathetic cult's efforts?

You've not managed to produce even ONE verifiable fact in support of your ugly religion.

So-- show us the FACTS.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#348 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Christians care for every living person, not how they feel, but for their life, we might be wrong about God, but we're still much kinder people than atheists are.
Christians do no damage to this world, so if we are believing a Superstition, then that's our problem, so atheists can mind their own business.
Again? Prove it.

Show us the facts--- we'll wait.

But we won't be holding our breaths, as in 1700 years of your sad, pathetic cult's efforts?

You've not managed to produce even ONE verifiable fact in support of your ugly religion.

So-- show us the FACTS.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#349 Mar 31, 2013
Difficult call - the UU contains Atheists.

So go do some more research if it bothers you.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
But not atheist correct?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#350 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Christians do no damage to this world, so if we are believing a Superstition, then that's our problem, so atheists can mind their own business.
100% LIE here:

Damages from Genuine Christianity™

** getting removed the women's health clinics across the USA, such that it's nearly impossible for many poor women to get proper heath care

** passing bigot-laws prohibiting equality under the marriage laws

** forcing your ugliness into public schools, in the form of MANDATORY prayers

** forcing your ugliness into public schools, in the form of stupid and idiotic religious bullsh7t such as creationism and [not]Intelligent Design.

** passing bigot-hate laws prohibiting equal rights to gays & lesbians-- in fact, specifically discriminating that group

** passing hate laws against other religions different from yours

** passing hate-laws that prohibit legal abortion--just because you think it's "icky"

** passing laws that let your ugly churches NOT pay their fair share in taxes

** supporting unfair (and unworkable) death penalty laws, because of your hate for your fellow humans

Shall I go on?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#351 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, who's the one on a atheist forum, who's saying rude things about my religion.
Maybe you could try NOT having a rude religion?

No?

Then-- your whining is duly noted.

And duly ignored.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#352 Mar 31, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Tim believes in god.
Have a read for yourself if you're actually interested.

http://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/UU.html
Well I've read several articles but it still does not make him atheist.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#353 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with that, wait I know, because you're American or British, who think their the only countries in the world with books.
Well..... it is QUITE clear, that in YOUR country?

It certainly appears that YOU never had access to any...

.... books, that is.

Including your bible...

... sad.

Location hidden

#354 Mar 31, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That, and scarfing down the pizzas he was supposed to deliver...

... self control is NOT a quality you see in True Believers™.
Thinking of me again.

Location hidden

#355 Mar 31, 2013
Unitarian Universalism is a theologically liberal religion characterized by a "free and responsible search for truth and meaning.

Key word, religion.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#356 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Educational barrier
Stop complaining about your lack of schooling.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#357 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Not even a little bit-- the only change is the >>labels<< the "holy" men use, and who is their favorite "victim" or scape-goat.
In the USA, back in the 50's? Their favorite "victim" was people who's ancestors hailed from Africa.
That bit of false blame has diminished somewhat (apart from the South, and the state where I live) and the latest pariah is either "them damn immigrants" or "them damn arabs" -- take your pick.
All religion requires a scapegoat of somesort, for the people to fixate on and >>hate<<
For it's the >>hate<< that drives it on from one generation to the next-- hate that keeps it's coffers full of money.
Love is too kind, to caring, too soft to generate large amounts of cash from the sheeple.
Religions based on love don't seem to last.
And don't forget that when the leaders of any cult or organization are able to focus the hatred of their devotess, the devotees are less likely to examine the line of crap that they are being sold.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#358 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to post to you, but since it is to point out that you once again have demonstrated a blatant lack of education or even common sense, I'll grace you with an exception.....

Your sock puppet C said that atheists did not contribute to society. I was giving him one or two examples of atheists who have. It doesn't matter if Tim is the pope, your question was completly out of the context of the discussion. Learn to read, and try to keep up. I am embarrassed for you.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#359 Mar 31, 2013
1. You are thick.
2. I don't mind what people believe in so long as they aren't c**ts like you.
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Magdalena

United States

#360 Mar 31, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>1. You are thick.
2. I don't mind what people believe in so long as they aren't c**ts like you.
Look at the big strong male figure.....
Makes him feel so big and strong to call those he disagrees with a nasty slang word for a female body part.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#361 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
He actually tried to claim he was admitted to Notre Dame?
I mean, sure, it's nominally a catholic university, but it is respected as a university.
I seriously doubt he was admitted-- not even as a janitor, due to the modern practice of background checks before hiring.
He claims two criminal justice degrees in three years from Notre Dame, and now working on a graduate degree.

This search (site:topix.com "educated what" "degrees") will enlighten you. Or this
(site:topix.com "educated what" "two degrees") or this (site:topix.com "educated what" "Notre Dame),

and, he is also single 28 years old, and claiming to be a parent of school aged children, while claiming no children on these threads.

There are some of these threads that I can't access, that have even more of the same.

( http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/atheism/T...
Yes, you are correct! I graduated from Notre Dame a great University.)
www.topix.com/forum/city/crofton-md/.../p3 12 Sep. 2007
Educated What wrote: And am I educated? What a stupid question!.... i am not an idiot jerk I am college educated two degrees in criminal justice. you are a racist. sad

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#362 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because you're not minding you're own business by disrespecting my belief.
Then?

Try having beliefs that are worthy of respect!

It's not >>our<< fault your beliefs are so ludicrous.

Is it?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#363 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
Of course! You have no self-respect at all-- and you've lost what little brain-power you might have had, long ago.

That is the consequences of believing in horsesh7t like you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 10 min Eagle 12 12,388
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min Rosa_Winkel 247,199
Proof of God for the Atheist 1 hr Uncle Sam 91
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 1 hr -Stray Dog 47,746
Atheism and Evidence of the Exodus 8 hr Amused 25
News As an atheist, how do I maintain my relationshi... 8 hr Amused 15
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 10 hr thetruth 2,352
More from around the web