“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#304 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>There are religious people who are educated, you are not one.
But you being as smart as you claim could never prove this. You just make assumptions to feed your complex. That's what this thread is about, atheists complex. Yet, atheists are not in charge of anything, not even this thread.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#305 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because you're not minding you're own business by disrespecting my belief.
I love myths, I have no respect for people who think try are real.

Location hidden

#306 Mar 31, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>Silly boy... atheist forums make fun of religions - most of us find them utterly ridiculous, without any evidence, and worthy of total abandonment.

If you are here to proselytize you should've already learned this is futile. Ours is a world of logic, reason and common sense.

Respect is earned, organized religion has not achieved respect.
Nobody needs your respect. What have you contributed to this so called world of logic, reason and common sense? Now think closely before you answer.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#307 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? You idiots can't ignore me. That's big enough. Lol! Anything else?
That's because we like watching you make a fool of yourselves.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#308 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
Pity you don't take your own advice.

Location hidden

#309 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>That's because we like watching you make a fool of yourselves.
The point is you can't. The fool is the person or persons who can't.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#310 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you come up with that, wait I know, because you're American or British, who think their the only countries in the world with books.
LOL!!!
I come up with that because you think that christianity causes no harm to mankind.
Ok, I'll concede the fact that your country has all those things. My advice to you, is that you actually try using some of them.

Orefield, PA

#311 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
If you got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.
If you want to defend your religion, that's easy.... Just provide evidence that your god is real. If you can't do that, than you have no defense.
Imhotep

United States

#312 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
I find them mildly entertaining - it's always humorous to see stupidity on display - funny they don't seem to understand they are making a case for atheism, but then when you're brainwashed by dogma you really don't think - you just react to what you been told like good little robots.

I have every sympathy with the Godbots
who are so horrified by what they have read of the effects of biblical teachings that they gave up reading. They post here!
Imhotep

United States

#313 Mar 31, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to defend your religion, that's easy.... Just provide evidence that your god is real. If you can't do that, than you have no defense.
Evidence?

Why it's all around us can't you see how well brainwashing works?

These fools wear Jesus on their sleeve like he gives a crap about them. I think the first prerequisite is Jesus needs to exist.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#314 Mar 31, 2013
Yet South Africa allows gay marriage! How does that go with his Jesus myth? Lol!
<quoted text>LOL!!!
I come up with that because you think that christianity causes no harm to mankind.
Ok, I'll concede the fact that your country has all those things. My advice to you, is that you actually try using some of them.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#315 Mar 31, 2013
Good catch! The reject admitted to me before he uses several screen names on here so it wouldn't be the first time.
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know, unless of cause you are sock puppets.

Location hidden

#316 Mar 31, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>I find them mildly entertaining - it's always humorous to see stupidity on display - funny they don't seem to understand they are making a case for atheism, but then when you're brainwashed by dogma you really don't think - you just react to what you been told like good little robots.

I have every sympathy with the Godbots
who are so horrified by what they have read of the effects of biblical teachings that they gave up reading. They post here!
Educational barrier

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#317 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you don't take mine.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#318 Mar 31, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yet South Africa allows gay marriage! How does that go with his Jesus myth? Lol!
<quoted text>
I don't care about that law, our government has a weird religion, where you can have 8wives. He takes marriage very seriously.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#319 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Umm... I think I give evidence, but then you atheists always say, that's crap, when actually you don't want to admit that's it's good evidence.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#320 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Yes, my country I so backward, that I'm writing to you on a blackboard.

“In God we trust”

Cape Town, South Africa

#321 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you, not South Africans in general.
Yes, I have a pet lion and my neighbour has a pet Rhino. We have one big rock that seperates our property. I write to you with a chalk board and my friends share it with me.
Imhotep

United States

#322 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... I think I give evidence, but then you atheists always say, that's crap, when actually you don't want to admit that's it's good evidence.
If you actually thought - you would understand you really don't have any evidence - attend the library search the Internet - find any reference in Roman history or Egyptian history that refer to people known Moses or Jesus

good luck on your journey

"So Mainline Christians allow the television preachers to manipulate their audiences, most times to their own financial gain, by making the most absurd biblical claims without their being
called to accountability in the name of truth."
~BISHOP JOHN SHELBY SPONG

Orefield, PA

#323 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have missed your evidence. Please present it now. I would love to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 54 min ChristineM 238,168
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Thinking 18,694
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 1 hr ChristineM 2,062
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 1 hr Thinking 6,105
News Confessions of a black atheist 1 hr Thinking 410
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 1 hr Thinking 14,611
News Atheists open up: What they want you to know 2 hr Thinking 32
More from around the web