God is No Father

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#264 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I have no empathy for the wilfully ignorant. Especially when they are vile little creatures.
Richard, nobody cares how you feel. You aren't a threat to anyone especially me.

Since: Mar 11

Lexington, KY

#265 Mar 31, 2013
Since you responded to it I actually saw it via your post.

Wow lmfao just wow!
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>More of "Uneducated Twits" fantasy world.

Lexington, KY

#266 Mar 31, 2013
Lol spot on! Probably the second in command of a Pokemon club!

Lmfao!
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.

I suspect he lives in some basement, weighs 2-3 times what he ought to, has unwashed hair & body, and is even now, chowing down on some cheesy-poofs.

I almost feel sorry for him-- almost.

Then I remember how much hate he spews, and any empathy I might almost have had, is wiped away.

Even still?

In direct contrast to him? I'd not wish him dead-- I'd never wish ANYONE dead, I think that is a wrong thing to do.

Alas, he >>has<< threatened me with death in the past, often enough, that I would take serious precautions if ever I was unfortunate to meet him in person.

Religion makes people into murderers after all; history taught that lesson all too well.

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#267 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Richard, nobody cares how you feel. You aren't a threat to anyone especially me.
You don't care about anybody.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#268 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you lie so much?
Says the resident creationist who's spent almost 2 years on this forum trying to convince people that jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has threatened you. Its you who has called athiests all manner of atrocities.

But you continue to play victim - the theists disease.

Nobody gives a f*ck that you flunked Notre Dame - its worthless religious apologists sh*thole that isn't even respected by serious academics.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#270 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, if we could reasonably apply an objective viewpoint to the thing-- yeah.
But lets step back one more step removed: I know you know it's all fiction, and was written by ... men.(women would've had better sense, methinks)
And it's the >>men<< who were exceedingly jealous of other men (naturally).
More specifically, the "holy" men of the ancient Isralites, who had set things up pretty good for themselves-- they got 10% of everything everyone >>else<< grew/hunted, and all they had to do was stand around and feed the various egos of the leaders.
(as you no doubt know, the Levites--the "holy" men of the ancient Isralites, got to eat of the excess "sacrifices" for their own use, such that they did not need to labor, toil or even work for a living)
So, look at it from their perspective: if other gods were permitted to be "worshiped" (and given tribute) that would diminish the 10% given to the lazy Levites... can't have THAT, can we?
So, obviously, the wrote stern warnings against other-god "worship" (tribute).
It fits so well, considering the laziness and selfish attitude displayed by 99% of "holy" men-- >>especially<< those who are also in strong power over large groups of people.
Look how much gold the pope-ums wears, just as one example. Another is the super-expensive tailored suits worn by TV evangelists...
Excellent point!
The thing that makes is even more amazing, is that in thousands of years of progress in every other facet of the world, what you described has not changed.

Orefield, PA

#271 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Same here-- I may see about making a filter for Topix, one that hides the posts of the more obnoxious trolls.
Then again, why give them so much of my time?
You're right-- better to scroll past the ugliness.
I noticed the poor little troll is still trying to post to me. How pathetic. He is like the kid that no one wants around because he's such an annoying turd, but he keeps pestering everyone even though he says he "doesn't need you guys".

I just scroll past it now.

Orefield, PA

#272 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
He actually tried to claim he was admitted to Notre Dame?
I mean, sure, it's nominally a catholic university, but it is respected as a university.
I seriously doubt he was admitted-- not even as a janitor, due to the modern practice of background checks before hiring.
Notre Dame?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I must have missed THAT line of BS!!! It's obvious that the only time he's ever been inside a college was maybe to deliver pizza!!!

Orefield, PA

#273 Mar 31, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
EWc ouldnt get into a good school, so he settled for one that teaches pure fantasy and tells their students they will be successful.
When in fact we see em everyday at McDonalds trying to figure out why the f they did theology and philosophy.
They tell you god is real, while I tell them a decent pay check is what's gonna keep them from off e bottle..
EW has often been in a good school. He rings the bell at the door, and says "Pizza boy", and they let him right in!

As a side note, I mean no offense to any pizza delivery people out there. The troll I am posting about obviously would not last as a pizza delivery person. His compulsion to stalk others who are his superior would get him fired.

Orefield, PA

#274 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
More of "Uneducated Twits" fantasy world.
I pass over his drivel now, but I caught what you you were repling to.

How can I put this?..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!
I guess he isn't smart enough to figure out that his BS isn't believed by anyone. His stomping is getting pretty extreme. He reminds me of that little weasel over in North Korea. The more he gets ignored, the wilder his BS gets!! LOL!!! I wonder what BS story he will invent next! LOL!!!

Lexington, KY

#275 Mar 31, 2013
Exactly! Playing the old I'm too cool to care... Hey where are you going!!??? Wah! Wah! Please pay attention to me please!

:))
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed the poor little troll is still trying to post to me. How pathetic. He is like the kid that no one wants around because he's such an annoying turd, but he keeps pestering everyone even though he says he "doesn't need you guys".

I just scroll past it now.

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#276 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
More of "Uneducated Twits" fantasy world.
IT's not fantasy, it's reality

“In God we trust”

Since: Dec 12

Cape Town, South Africa

#277 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't care about anybody.
Actually, Christians care for every living person, not how they feel, but for their life, we might be wrong about God, but we're still much kinder people than atheists are.

Christians do no damage to this world, so if we are believing a Superstition, then that's our problem, so atheists can mind their own business.

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#278 Mar 31, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
EW has often been in a good school. He rings the bell at the door, and says "Pizza boy", and they let him right in!
As a side note, I mean no offense to any pizza delivery people out there. The troll I am posting about obviously would not last as a pizza delivery person. His compulsion to stalk others who are his superior would get him fired.
In that case he stalks everybody.

Orefield, PA

#279 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Do you know him personally(Heck, maybe you ARE him). Or is this more of the typical "theist thinking" that says "anything I want to be true, must be true". LOL!!! You godbots crack me up!!

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#280 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know, unless of cause you are sock puppets.

Orefield, PA

#281 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Christians care for every living person, not how they feel, but for their life, we might be wrong about God, but we're still much kinder people than atheists are.
Christians do no damage to this world, so if we are believing a Superstition, then that's our problem, so atheists can mind their own business.
I guess they don't have history books where you live.
Or newspapers.
Or news programs.
Or reality.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/mar/17/p...

“Formerly "Richard"”

In the beginning e=mc^2

#282 Mar 31, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
"Atheists can mind their own business" hang on, you are on an atheist forum trying to spread your BS. So who is not minding their own business?
Imhotep

United States

#283 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT!
Indeed it does-- the scientific method is deliberately designed to try to limit the biases in human beings.
Whereas religion not only encourages human bias--it absolutely depends on it to survive.
Looking at the results?
In all the history of the world, religion has produce absolutely NOTHING that is new or was previously unknown.
Need I point out, that science has a record of doing the exact opposite?
I agree
Richard was pretty funny with that remark - rather out of character for him don't you think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 min Eagle 12 243,028
News Aliens and evolution (Jun '12) 32 min NoahLovesU 6,167
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 1 hr Eagle 12 9,175
Atheists have morals too! 2 hr Amused 4
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 hr Secret Admirer 19,741
Should atheists have the burden of proof? Mon Thinking 15
News Atheism 101: The anti-intellectualism of religion Jun 28 QUITTNER Jne 28 2015 53
More from around the web