God is No Father

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Since: May 09

Earth,TX

#244 Mar 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
He obviously is very poorly educated I would say even worse off than Muq!
<quoted text>
I assume that we should just accept that the two degrees that he has earned from Notre Dame are first for gym bag stuffing and towel folding, and the second for the ever popular cheerleading?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#245 Mar 30, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>I assume that we should just accept that the two degrees that he has earned from Notre Dame are first for gym bag stuffing and towel folding, and the second for the ever popular cheerleading?
On which team was he a cheerleader? The girls' team? Did he try to pass as a girl, back then?

I bet he tried... and failed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#246 Mar 30, 2013
Here's a quote worthy of sharing:

"Question with boldness even the existence of a god, because, if there be one, he must more approve the homage of reason than that of blind faith."
~ Thomas Jefferson

“There are other issues.”

Location hidden

#247 Mar 30, 2013
I love the attention I get from all you idiots. Jealousy sets in because I have a degree from a great school. Yet I don't play the educational barrier at all. Just because I do not believe in Laveys Satanist (atheist) cult, you consider yourselves smarter. But if you were ignoring me, why talk about me? I live for this stuff! Atheist are miserable people. As far as prayer in school, it happens all the time.

“Citizen_Patriot_ Voter_Atheist!”

Earth,TX

#248 Mar 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
On which team was he a cheerleader? The girls' team? Did he try to pass as a girl, back then?
I bet he tried... and failed.
Oh, he didn't get to cheerlead for a team, and even the girls teams there at the Brother Noxious's Happy Happy Holy Holy Home for the Wayward Tots of Notre Dame, have higher standards than that

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#249 Mar 30, 2013
Reason Personified wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, he didn't get to cheerlead for a team, and even the girls teams there at the Brother Noxious's Happy Happy Holy Holy Home for the Wayward Tots of Notre Dame, have higher standards than that
He actually tried to claim he was admitted to Notre Dame?

I mean, sure, it's nominally a catholic university, but it is respected as a university.

I seriously doubt he was admitted-- not even as a janitor, due to the modern practice of background checks before hiring.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#250 Mar 30, 2013
There are no degrees here--that's one of the qualities of an anonymous forum. The only way to demonstrate one's education and intelligence is by writing cogent, well organized posts that probe meaningful questions in depth. Like Coke or Pepsi, can anyone eat more than one (Lays potato chip), and are Tricks really for kids? Oh, yeah, and do Winstons taste good LIKE a cigarette should or AS a cigarette should.

Location hidden

#251 Mar 30, 2013
Gotta love it! Please keep going!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#252 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
I love the attention I get from all you idiots. Jealousy sets in because I have a degree from a great school. Yet I don't play the educational barrier at all. Just because I do not believe in Laveys Satanist (atheist) cult, you consider yourselves smarter. But if you were ignoring me, why talk about me? I live for this stuff! Atheist are miserable people. As far as prayer in school, it happens all the time.
Says the twit who thinks Jesus rode on the backs of dinosaurs.

You enjoy the attention you get for saying stupid things.

imagine if you could get attention for saying something smart? just imagine...

Location hidden

#253 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
For your information, Notre Dame is a sh* t school. They don't add anything to society except burger flippers. Go to a proper university like Harvard or Cambridge and maybe you will learn about the meaning of hard work and educational enquiry.

Sam Harris visited you guys and smacked e living sh*t out of your philosophies. It's all on youtube.

I guess they censor anything at goes against your cults belief that Jesus rode on the backs on dinosaurs.

Location hidden

#254 Mar 30, 2013
EWc ouldnt get into a good school, so he settled for one that teaches pure fantasy and tells their students they will be successful.

When in fact we see em everyday at McDonalds trying to figure out why the f they did theology and philosophy.

They tell you god is real, while I tell them a decent pay check is what's gonna keep them from off e bottle..

Location hidden

#255 Mar 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
EWc ouldnt get into a good school, so he settled for one that teaches pure fantasy and tells their students they will be successful.

When in fact we see em everyday at McDonalds trying to figure out why the f they did theology and philosophy.

They tell you god is real, while I tell them a decent pay check is what's gonna keep them from off e bottle..
Project much? By the way McDonalds sucks. Do you have a degree momma's boy?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#256 Mar 30, 2013
NightSerf wrote:
There are no degrees here--that's one of the qualities of an anonymous forum. The only way to demonstrate one's education and intelligence is by writing cogent, well organized posts that probe meaningful questions in depth. Like Coke or Pepsi, can anyone eat more than one (Lays potato chip), and are Tricks really for kids? Oh, yeah, and do Winstons taste good LIKE a cigarette should or AS a cigarette should.
And, as is your habit, you set the bar very high, in the quality of your own posts.

:)

I see you are old enough to remember cigarette advertising on TV & radio?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#257 Mar 30, 2013
-Skeptic- wrote:
LOL!

I do A/C maintenance with several of my local McDee's-- and I frequently get to meet the managers & staff too.

EW would never be hired there in the first place-- those people >>work<< and hard.

The slackers get fired within the first couple of days-- I saw exactly that, once.

That may not be true nationally, but in several of my local stores, the people work for their pay.

But I'd not willingly be a manager for one-- they are paid a salary, not hourly, and their schedules are 60-90 hours a week. The pay isn't commiserate with that level of hard work either.

But it's a damn sight better than the hourly employees-- none of whom work more than 30 hours, so they can be paid below minimum wage, and no benefits.

Not unlike Wal-Mart's business model, come to think of it...

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#258 Mar 30, 2013
1: If eating something Pepsi, if just drinking something coke.
2: yes people chow down a whole bag of lays.
3: I hope not! But Trix are popular with the kids.
4: I have never smoked, sorry maybe Fred Flintstone can help you with that?
NightSerf wrote:

Location hidden

#259 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>LOL!

I do A/C maintenance with several of my local McDee's-- and I frequently get to meet the managers & staff too.

EW would never be hired there in the first place-- those people >>work<< and hard.

The slackers get fired within the first couple of days-- I saw exactly that, once.

That may not be true nationally, but in several of my local stores, the people work for their pay.

But I'd not willingly be a manager for one-- they are paid a salary, not hourly, and their schedules are 60-90 hours a week. The pay isn't commiserate with that level of hard work either.

But it's a damn sight better than the hourly employees-- none of whom work more than 30 hours, so they can be paid below minimum wage, and no benefits.

Not unlike Wal-Mart's business model, come to think of it...
EW owns his own business and could actually hire you. But I won't, it's a 70/80 hour job and you losers live off the government. It's great to be wealthy! I guess Notre Dame did help me a lot! It's great to be the boss!

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#260 Mar 31, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
EW owns his own business and could actually hire you. But I won't, it's a 70/80 hour job and you losers live off the government. It's great to be wealthy! I guess Notre Dame did help me a lot! It's great to be the boss!
More of "Uneducated Twits" fantasy world.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#261 Mar 31, 2013
Richardfs wrote:
<quoted text>
More of "Uneducated Twits" fantasy world.
Yep.

I suspect he lives in some basement, weighs 2-3 times what he ought to, has unwashed hair & body, and is even now, chowing down on some cheesy-poofs.

I almost feel sorry for him-- almost.

Then I remember how much hate he spews, and any empathy I might almost have had, is wiped away.

Even still?

In direct contrast to him? I'd not wish him dead-- I'd never wish ANYONE dead, I think that is a wrong thing to do.

Alas, he >>has<< threatened me with death in the past, often enough, that I would take serious precautions if ever I was unfortunate to meet him in person.

Religion makes people into murderers after all; history taught that lesson all too well.

Richardfs

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#262 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>
Yep.
I suspect he lives in some basement, weighs 2-3 times what he ought to, has unwashed hair & body, and is even now, chowing down on some cheesy-poofs.
Then I remember how much hate he spews, and any empathy I might almost have had, is wiped away.
Even still?
In direct contrast to him? I'd not wish him dead-- I'd never wish ANYONE dead, I think that is a wrong thing to do.
Alas, he >>has<< threatened me with death in the past, often enough, that I would take serious precautions if ever I was unfortunate to meet him in person.
Religion makes people into murderers after all; history taught that lesson all too well.
Sorry I have no empathy for the wilfully ignorant. Especially when they are vile little creatures.

Location hidden

#263 Mar 31, 2013
<quoted text>Yep.

Even still?

Why do you lie so much? I never threatened anyone to death. This is lie and charges can be pressed against you. But lets take a few moments to reflect you. Now you claim you left your wife for what reason? Have you ever thought that the problem is you. Whether you like theist or not, they are here to stay. I really feel sorry for you because you hate people. You hate them so much that you lie. You lie like Givethemliberty who claimed that I messages him dirty messages. Till this day he has not proven that. Why do you lie? Again, maybe it's you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 16 min Simon 61,309
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... 1 hr Subduction Zone 2,683
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 hr Aura Mytha 28,316
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) Fri IB DaMann 5,970
Atheist Humor (Aug '09) Wed Eagle 12 452
Deconversion Mar 20 Eagle 12 138
News Quotes from Famous Freethinkers (Aug '12) Mar 18 Eagle 12 2,043
More from around the web