God is No Father

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#224 Mar 30, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the offer.... If you want me to answer your questions, than you have to answer mine. If you don't want to do it that way, fine, go away and don't post to me. They are my rules for posting to me. It's your choice.
Why does it have to be on my terms? Because you want to post to me, more than I want to poat to you. You offer nothing in this format that is of real value to me. Unlike other posters who are willing to discuss real ideas, you are simply a troll, begging for attention. If you want attention from me, than you must do it my way. Can you understand that?
Brilliant!

I suggest you either save this post, for repetition in the future, or at least a link to it-- to remind him of the conditions.

:)

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#225 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Quite correct. It is all about praise for him. Remember, he is a jealous god. Can you imagine?? The creator of the entire universe.... and he is jealous!! How pathetically man-like can one god get?
Well... the jealous god >>only<< makes sense in the context of multiple gods.

That's it-- there is >>no other<< rationale for a >>god<< to be jealous!

So. I have to ask: since YWEAH is such a petty little ugly godling...

... where are the >>other<< gods he is so jealous of?

Are they better than YWEAH?

I suspect that they must be....!

:D

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#226 Mar 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Popeye the father?
Oh, snap--- I totally missed that opportunity!

Brilliant!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#227 Mar 30, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>.
You left a few things out
first you would have to toss all of your robots save 8 into the ocean or melt them down
after this the 8 remaining left behind would have to rebuild all the ones you just destroyed.
True.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#228 Mar 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound comments.
We don't get much Trump over here but I do remember seeing this...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k8TwRmX6zs4XX
Brilliant!

LOL!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#229 Mar 30, 2013
Imhotep wrote:
<quoted text>
"Because it works... Bitches!"
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/831965...
BRILLIANT!

Indeed it does-- the scientific method is deliberately designed to try to limit the biases in human beings.

Whereas religion not only encourages human bias--it absolutely depends on it to survive.

Looking at the results?

In all the history of the world, religion has produce absolutely NOTHING that is new or was previously unknown.

Need I point out, that science has a record of doing the exact opposite?

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#230 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! I will not abide by your terms. You do not have real ideas or arguments being that I don't care if your atheist or not. I will not argue God because that's my choice. There is no value to you because I simply don't care. Now go post to others so you can give yourself a complex.
Super.
As you offer nothing of value, I lose nothing by you not posting to me. You should be thankful for the time I have given you so far. See ya!

Fogelsville, PA

#231 Mar 30, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
He really hates that the most.
For proof-- I submit his multitude of comments to me, which go unanswered.
He gets ever-more nasty, the longer he is ignored too.
Not surprising. Since he lacks education, and common sense, he must know that he cannot possibly survive a real debate. I notice that he particularly dislikes you (Surely something you should be proud of). I assume that this is the result of you so consistantly embarrassing him on every front, that he has little choice than to fabricate stories/lies, that he hopes will redirect attention away from his pathetic inadequacies.

In other words, he is a troll. As I mentioned in an earlier post, his little temper tantrums are amusing.

Fogelsville, PA

#232 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
I suggest you either save this post, for repetition in the future, or at least a link to it-- to remind him of the conditions.
:)
Thanks.
Your advice is always appreciated.:D

Fogelsville, PA

#233 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Well... the jealous god >>only<< makes sense in the context of multiple gods.
That's it-- there is >>no other<< rationale for a >>god<< to be jealous!
So. I have to ask: since YWEAH is such a petty little ugly godling...
... where are the >>other<< gods he is so jealous of?
Are they better than YWEAH?
I suspect that they must be....!
How could they be worse????
I have often wondered if that meant that the poor little weeny god is jealous of other puny humans. You know....

Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

Tie that together.

What a "loving" god. How do people worship something like that? I mean, I know it's a fairytale, but they believe it's real, and WORSHIP it!!

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#234 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Super.
As you offer nothing of value, I lose nothing by you not posting to me. You should be thankful for the time I have given you so far. See ya!
Glad I wasted your time.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#235 Mar 30, 2013
Yes he basically admitted he has nothing to say and won't even back up his assertions beyond, I really like god!

Lmfao!

Why I flushed that low IQ turd a long time ago and now just auto scroll past anything he posts.
<quoted text>Super.

Fogelsville, PA

#236 Mar 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Yes he basically admitted he has nothing to say and won't even back up his assertions beyond, I really like god!
Lmfao!
Why I flushed that low IQ turd a long time ago and now just auto scroll past anything he posts.
<quoted text>
Agreed, he has always been a simpleton, troll, wanna-be. His tantrums are funny though.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#237 Mar 30, 2013
I laughed at him for a while, it was fun like watching Christians squirm when you bring up how Jesus was inside a tomb with a naked boy. Lol!
<quoted text>Agreed, he has always been a simpleton, troll, wanna-be. His tantrums are funny though.

Location hidden

#238 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Not surprising. Since he lacks education, and common sense, he must know that he cannot possibly survive a real debate. I notice that he particularly dislikes you (Surely something you should be proud of). I assume that this is the result of you so consistantly embarrassing him on every front, that he has little choice than to fabricate stories/lies, that he hopes will redirect attention away from his pathetic inadequacies.

In other words, he is a troll. As I mentioned in an earlier post, his little temper tantrums are amusing.
Your temper tantrums are amusing. Funny though, nobody tell bob he's brilliant. Like I said, this thread is about stupid people who are mad at God or something. You claim science as evidence yet neither one of you have ever been or participated in science experiments. Educational barrier is your only escape. But this is funny! I appreciate how funny you all are.

Location hidden

#239 Mar 30, 2013
By the way, not talking to me directly is cool, but talking about me indirectly is even funnier. You guys need reassurance on how smart you think you are. Lol!

Location hidden

#240 Mar 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he basically admitted he has nothing to say and won't even back up his assertions beyond, I really like god!

Lmfao!

Just like your so called IQ exam. Bwahaha! But your wife didnt flush me. Lol! Hey but don't abuse her about it.

Location hidden

#241 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>Agreed, he has always been a simpleton, troll, wanna-be. His tantrums are funny though.
Bwahahahahahahaha!! Wanna-be what?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#242 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
How could they be worse????
I have often wondered if that meant that the poor little weeny god is jealous of other puny humans. You know....
Luke 14:26
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."
Tie that together.
What a "loving" god. How do people worship something like that? I mean, I know it's a fairytale, but they believe it's real, and WORSHIP it!!
Well, if we could reasonably apply an objective viewpoint to the thing-- yeah.

But lets step back one more step removed: I know you know it's all fiction, and was written by ... men.(women would've had better sense, methinks)

And it's the >>men<< who were exceedingly jealous of other men (naturally).

More specifically, the "holy" men of the ancient Isralites, who had set things up pretty good for themselves-- they got 10% of everything everyone >>else<< grew/hunted, and all they had to do was stand around and feed the various egos of the leaders.

(as you no doubt know, the Levites--the "holy" men of the ancient Isralites, got to eat of the excess "sacrifices" for their own use, such that they did not need to labor, toil or even work for a living)

So, look at it from their perspective: if other gods were permitted to be "worshiped" (and given tribute) that would diminish the 10% given to the lazy Levites... can't have THAT, can we?

So, obviously, the wrote stern warnings against other-god "worship" (tribute).

It fits so well, considering the laziness and selfish attitude displayed by 99% of "holy" men-- >>especially<< those who are also in strong power over large groups of people.

Look how much gold the pope-ums wears, just as one example. Another is the super-expensive tailored suits worn by TV evangelists...

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#243 Mar 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
Lmfao!
<quoted text>
Same here-- I may see about making a filter for Topix, one that hides the posts of the more obnoxious trolls.

Then again, why give them so much of my time?

You're right-- better to scroll past the ugliness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr Eagle 12 - 1,312
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr 15th Dalai Lama 78,469
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 32,426
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web