God is No Father
Thinking

Barnsley, UK

#183 Mar 30, 2013
Not true. The more educated you are, the less likely you are to believe in god.
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Education has got nothing to do with religion.
Mama Bear

AOL

#184 Mar 30, 2013
If you would take the time and read the words of Father, ( I AM, That I AM )You would see that one of his own children would turn against him. and use the other children to overtake everthing away from God.This wicked child had children on the earth ans they called themself's jews. or from the land of judah. God could either let him rule over him or put a stop to this. As we read in the Book God will indeed stop all the evil from him and his children,(Offspring)thru out the old testament the people followed the wicked one instead of Father. As we see God gave all of his creation a choice to make up their own mind (Spirit and Soul) to who they wish to followed, Satan or Father. if they chose to follow satan in the end they will be blotted out forever.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#185 Mar 30, 2013
Religion has no place in the classroom. Thankfully us civilized people would never stand by and tolerate such subhuman behavior.

You're welcome
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>Education has got nothing to do with religion. In my country, South Africa, if you taught people about religion, it's okay, but for a teacher to say a child must not believe in God, because the teacher says he's not real and every day he says that to the child, he can be sued and thrown in jail!

Scottsburg, IN

#186 Mar 30, 2013
Shhhh
Mama Bear wrote:
If you would take the time and read the words of Father,( I AM, That I AM )You would see that one of his own children would turn against him. and use the other children to overtake everthing away from God.This wicked child had children on the earth ans they called themself's jews. or from the land of judah. God could either let him rule over him or put a stop to this. As we read in the Book God will indeed stop all the evil from him and his children,(Offspring)thru out the old testament the people followed the wicked one instead of Father. As we see God gave all of his creation a choice to make up their own mind (Spirit and Soul) to who they wish to followed, Satan or Father. if they chose to follow satan in the end they will be blotted out forever.

Scottsburg, IN

#187 Mar 30, 2013
He obviously is very poorly educated I would say even worse off than Muq!
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. The more educated you are, the less likely you are to believe in god.
Mama Bear

AOL

#188 Mar 30, 2013
The time line or plan is already written in his own words. its almost time for the 6th Trump, 6th seal, 6th vial. If you read the news of today we see the wicked one will used the political and religious structure system of the earth to rule over man.

“There are other issues.”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#189 Mar 30, 2013
The serpent was right wrote:
<quoted text>To use your excuse.... Why should he prove anything to you? Are you that special?
Nice double standard you have ther oh ignorant one. LOL!!! You're not even smart enough to stick to your own pathetic, troll standards.
Again, you give too many opinions to give yourself credibility. Let me ask you some questions. Do I preach to you? Have I ever tried to convert anyone? Did you know that I strongly believe in freedom of choice? Where you aware that I support freedom of religion and freedom from religion? If you are atheist, good for you, but why try to play educational card? How do you know you are smarter than me? Do you think you are more successful? You have no clue. Do you judge people a lot?

Location hidden

#190 Mar 30, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. The more educated you are, the less likely you are to believe in god.
Not true.

Location hidden

#191 Mar 30, 2013
Givemeliberty wrote:
<quoted text>Religion has no place in the classroom. Thankfully us civilized people would never stand by and tolerate such subhuman behavior.

You're welcome
You are not civilized.

Since: Dec 10

Fogelsville, PA

#192 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
Education has got nothing to do with religion. In my country, South Africa, if you taught people about religion, it's okay, but for a teacher to say a child must not believe in God, because the teacher says he's not real and every day he says that to the child, he can be sued and thrown in jail!
Yeah, and we all know what a advanced society south Africa is considered to be!!

Here is America, we don't throw people in jail for thinking what they want.

Fogelsville, PA

#193 Mar 30, 2013
Mama Bear wrote:
If you would take the time and read the words of Father,( I AM, That I AM )You would see that one of his own children would turn against him. and use the other children to overtake everthing away from God.This wicked child had children on the earth ans they called themself's jews. or from the land of judah. God could either let him rule over him or put a stop to this. As we read in the Book God will indeed stop all the evil from him and his children,(Offspring)thru out the old testament the people followed the wicked one instead of Father. As we see God gave all of his creation a choice to make up their own mind (Spirit and Soul) to who they wish to followed, Satan or Father. if they chose to follow satan in the end they will be blotted out forever.
Yeah, and Harry killed Voltermort.
Imhotep

Saint Petersburg, FL

#194 Mar 30, 2013
Mama Bear wrote:
The time line or plan is already written in his own words. its almost time for the 6th Trump, 6th seal, 6th vial. If you read the news of today we see the wicked one will used the political and religious structure system of the earth to rule over man.
Kim Jong Un? ;-)

I have a fabulous home in middle earth...no worries

Fantasies are fun are they not?

Fogelsville, PA

#195 Mar 30, 2013
Mama Bear wrote:
For almost 2000 years folks have been saying that.
To date, it's all been a myth.

Fogelsville, PA

#196 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you give too many opinions to give yourself credibility. Let me ask you some questions. Do I preach to you? Have I ever tried to convert anyone? Did you know that I strongly believe in freedom of choice? Where you aware that I support freedom of religion and freedom from religion? If you are atheist, good for you, but why try to play educational card? How do you know you are smarter than me? Do you think you are more successful? You have no clue. Do you judge people a lot?
I will answer ALL of your questions, as soon as you answer one for me.

Location hidden

#197 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>I will answer ALL of your questions, as soon as you answer one for me.
Why does it have to be in your terms only?

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#198 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
<quoted text>
What does school teach you about religion.
It's been a long time since I went to school.

State schools teach that no single religion is deserving of preferential treatment to the detriment of others.

Watford, UK

#199 Mar 30, 2013
<quoted text>
You never even looked at the link. Most of those children are age five and under.
The vast majority of those children die from starvation, and disease. Who goes to hell for that? Oh, and remember, most of those children come from countries that do not worship YOUR god, so according to your religion, they burn for eternity in hell. Yeah, that's some great god you've got there. How can you worship such a monster?
That's about the size of it.

If the god of the Bible is for real then this shows that he's actually a sadistic maniac who couldn't care less about love.

Fogelsville, PA

#200 Mar 30, 2013
Educated What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it have to be in your terms only?
Here is the offer.... If you want me to answer your questions, than you have to answer mine. If you don't want to do it that way, fine, go away and don't post to me. They are my rules for posting to me. It's your choice.
Why does it have to be on my terms? Because you want to post to me, more than I want to poat to you. You offer nothing in this format that is of real value to me. Unlike other posters who are willing to discuss real ideas, you are simply a troll, begging for attention. If you want attention from me, than you must do it my way. Can you understand that?

Watford, UK

#201 Mar 30, 2013
Carchar king wrote:
Nope, man made the decision for this suffering, so we shall suffer the consequences. God will give justice by burning those sinners in hell.
Are you for real?

What is just about allowing 29,000 children under five die every day? Would you stand by and allow a child to die so that its parents can be sentenced in court?

Judging by your comments, I guess you would.
Carchar king wrote:
By the way, even if all the religions are wrong about a supreme being, athiests will always be bad people for discrimination.
Discrimination? Really?

What discrimination would that be?

Is it discrimination like wanting people killed for their beliefs?

No?

How about killing all homosexuals?

No?

Ok, what about death to astrologers?

No? Witches?

No?

Back chatting teenagers?

No?

I got it - it's adulterers. You don't like the way that atheist writings discriminate against adulterers by sentencing them to death.

Fogelsville, PA

#202 Mar 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
That's about the size of it.
If the god of the Bible is for real then this shows that he's actually a sadistic maniac who couldn't care less about love.
Quite correct. It is all about praise for him. Remember, he is a jealous god. Can you imagine?? The creator of the entire universe.... and he is jealous!! How pathetically man-like can one god get?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 min judgement day is ... 81,860
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 2 hr Science 2,196
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 2 hr Science 33,086
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Oct 18 Eagle 12 - 3,978
News Atheist inmate wins right to practice his faith... (Aug '15) Oct 11 old_moose 233
News People's forum - Get off the fence of religious... (May '10) Oct 10 blacklagoon 3 94
Deconversion (Feb '17) Oct 10 Eagle 12 - 145
More from around the web