'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOK.com

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Comments (Page 95)

Showing posts 1,881 - 1,900 of7,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1990
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
bob do you also have a bunker somewhere in north dakota?
Don't need one: you hatecultists are losing this battle.

The internet has been the key to your loss; it has allowed people all over the world, to reveal the **truth** about your cult.

That your monster-god isn't real; that your cult is based on a tower of lies; that your hate is no longer to be allowed to rule.

Buh-bye.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1991
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

This is how worthless a lot of atheists are

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1992
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

antiatheist wrote:
This is how worthless a lot of atheists are
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
No arrests made, no suspects.No where in that article does it even say the word atheist.

Where are you getting your atheist claim?

Seems like your just blaming someone who is different from you.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1993
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?

“There is no god!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1994
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?
Christians did it to get atheists blamed for it

Since: Aug 13

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1995
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

antiatheist wrote:
aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?
I have no proof that a Christian, Atheist, Jew, Muslim, Scientologist or Buddhist did it and neither do you.

Do I think a Christian did it?

I think a Christian could have done it JUST as easily as anyone else.

Pay close attention to this part:
I'm not insulting you I'm just trying to show you my perspective from your argument.

You are saying that an atheist did it because you cant think of any better explanation. All signs point to an atheist. Atheist don't believe in God ,therefore they must just sit around and think of bad things to do to the church like vandalism.

You are explaining your belief in God the same way. Its the explanation because you cant think of a better one. The world exists, trees and air exists and the universe exists. I don't know how they got here so it must be God.

OK ANTI, TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND COUNT TO 3
1.
2.
3.

I'm not trying to insult you I am trying to point out in both scenarios you are making an initial claim and attempting to back the claim up with ZERO facts. You have no proof that it was an atheist that knocked over the statue you are in a public forum preaching to the masses that it was.


"you are not to be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on the street corners so that they may be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full"

"Threw in a little J.C. for ya!"
your welcome

You are doing the same thing with religion. As we see it you have the same amount of proof regarding God, yet you are on here everyday preaching to us about how "terrible" we are and "sad" and "obsessed with something we don't even believe in"

You have got to see the irony, come on man that is some damn good irony!

You posted JUST ON THIS FORUM 52 times last week!
One week 52 TIMES!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1996
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

no its actually because I don't believe we popped into existence with no help. Can you explain to me how the universe could have began without any help? Couldn't have happened angel. Have you ever seen anything pop into existence with absolutely no help? Of course not. Its called common sense and you seem to suspend that.

It was most likely an atheist or someone easily influenced by atheism. Atheists are either directly or indirectly responsible for this crime. Its kinda like crime in the inner city Chicago. Its mostly committed by blacks so when a murder happens its an educated assumption that the person was black. Its called common sense...use it.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1997
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
no its actually because I don't believe we popped into existence with no help. Can you explain to me how the universe could have began without any help? Couldn't have happened angel. Have you ever seen anything pop into existence with absolutely no help? Of course not. Its called common sense and you seem to suspend that.
It was most likely an atheist or someone easily influenced by atheism. Atheists are either directly or indirectly responsible for this crime. Its kinda like crime in the inner city Chicago. Its mostly committed by blacks so when a murder happens its an educated assumption that the person was black. Its called common sense...use it.
Common sense says there should be evidence for the god you're lying to us about. But will you listen to c'ommon sense?

No, you won't because, that's what idiots do - they don't study or work for knowledge and then they shout and scream about their hallucinations.

After they've finished shouting and screaming and telling people they are going to hell, they ask "please explains to me how the universe began?"

But it's just another lie, these creationists don't care about facts or knowledge, thy only care about one thing and that is what their cult promised them, if they lie to others about god being real.

That is the fact at your creationist cult won't let you face.

Since: Aug 13

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1998
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

antiatheist wrote:
It was most likely an atheist or someone easily influenced by atheism. Atheists are either directly or indirectly responsible for this crime.
first, most likely doesn't hold up in court.

secondly, atheist are directly or indirectly responsible for this crime?

You really wanna stand by that statement? That's pretty broad.

I could say Elvis was either directly or indirectly responsible for it.
You were directly or indirectly responsible for it.

God was directly or indirectly responsible for it. He did let it happen. Maybe its all part of his plan. Maybe were suppose to rejoice in the overturned 10 Commandments.

Moses broke the first copies as soon as he got them. Maybe were suppose to be rougher on this things.

We don't really know because WE HAVE NO PROOF!
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1999
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

So long as I'm not obliged to take your idols seriously, and if they are of reasonable quality, I don't complain.
antiatheist wrote:
aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2000
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
This is how worthless a lot of atheists are
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Awwww... your idol was knocked down by someone.

Does that make you mad?

What I find interesting about the 10 "commandments"?

** NOTHING IN THERE AGAINST RAPE

** NOTHING IN THERE AGAINST OWNING PEOPLE

** NOTHING IN THERE AGAINST ABUSING CHILDREN

Hmmmmm....

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2001
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?
Actually?

It probably **was** christians. It could have been muslims.

Most likely, though? It was just drunk kids out on a lark...

... and just as likely? They were christian-- the majority religion in the USA, after all.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2002
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you atheists go crazy when God is mentioned. You start calling Christians liars, idiots, etc. which tells me how desperate you really must be. I assume if your an atheist then you must also believe in evolution. So the burden is on you, show me where all the transitional fossils are located and how the universe began. As far as humans evolving, there must be millions of transitional fossils right? Where are they? Give me an answer
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2003
Sep 23, 2013
 
Bollocks.
antiatheist wrote:
you atheists go crazy when God is mentioned. You start calling Christians liars, idiots, etc. which tells me how desperate you really must be. I assume if your an atheist then you must also believe in evolution. So the burden is on you, show me where all the transitional fossils are located and how the universe began. As far as humans evolving, there must be millions of transitional fossils right? Where are they? Give me an answer
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2004
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol everytime I ask any of you for proof you resort to the same old tactics. I'm giving you every opportunity and you can't take advantage of it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2005
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
aren't atheists always the ones wanting these monuments gone? You think Christians did it?
I think you're a little too stuck on the monuments. There are much more important things that atheists, or non-believers in general fight for than monuments.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2006
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
you atheists go crazy when God is mentioned. You start calling Christians liars, idiots, etc. which tells me how desperate you really must be. I assume if your an atheist then you must also believe in evolution. So the burden is on you, show me where all the transitional fossils are located and how the universe began. As far as humans evolving, there must be millions of transitional fossils right? Where are they? Give me an answer
Here's the thing...Even if the theory of evolution disappeared... you would still have no more proof for god than you do now, and the big bang would be the only tried and tested proof that has anything to do with the creation of the universe.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2007
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sorry dear but the big bang theory is not proven. Maybe it happened maybe it didn't. Fact is, I've given you every opportunity to explain to me why you believe in evolution and you can't. Your belief system requires a great deal of faith.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2008
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

antiatheist wrote:
you atheists go crazy when God is mentioned. You start calling Christians liars, idiots, etc. which tells me how desperate you really must be. I assume if your an atheist then you must also believe in evolution. So the burden is on you, show me where all the transitional fossils are located and how the universe began. As far as humans evolving, there must be millions of transitional fossils right? Where are they? Give me an answer
1) every fossil is transitional.

2) evolution does not concern itself with the beginnings of the universe or even of life itself.

3) some humans evolve. You?

You appear to be stuck in the Bronze Age, and without a thought in your head.

As for proof? Proof of evolution: http://www.talkorigins.org/

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2009
Sep 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

antiatheist wrote:
lol everytime I ask any of you for proof you resort to the same old tactics. I'm giving you every opportunity and you can't take advantage of it.
The above is not proof of gods.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,881 - 1,900 of7,541
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••