'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 377
Next Last
thetruth

London, UK

#7986 Mar 27, 2015
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
With a collection of Atheist and Christian friends at lunch, respecting each others views, life is a joy.
Each Day of life is a gift
Patrick living in his own mind again.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#7987 Mar 31, 2015
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
DAH maybe just maybe that's that point she was trying to make! If GOD doesn't exist why the hatred? If he really believes that then GOD would mean nothing and have no effect on his world.
Think about before you post again.
one cannot hate the non-existent.

Location hidden

#7988 Apr 1, 2015
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Seatbelts on a motorcycle? That's what I want is a 500lb+ hunk of metal strapped to me in an accident.
For your information airbags don't go off unless your seatbelts are fastened because they will snap your spine if your not secured to the seat. And just so you know automobiles have black boxes that will tell accident investigators if you had your seatbelt on in an impact so you can't sue the manufacturer for the airbags not going off. And if you have an accident and you weren't wearing your seatbelts, good luck suing an Insurance Company. You will have a hard time proving that you weren't liable for your injuries, while breaking the law.
Besides, why should I have to pay higher premiums because you're to stupid to protect yourself.
Who drug tests you, your husband? Or is it the Topix Police?
my insurance does not cover my person in an accident in which I am at fault.

Your insurance covers me in an accident in which you are at fault.

Location hidden

#7989 Apr 1, 2015
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the bible already predicted this didn't it?
provide the evidence of your claim

Location hidden

#7990 Apr 1, 2015
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really? Do you also visit the bigfoot and Zeus forums and get overly emotional about them as well?
It is the duty of every moral citizen
to stand against evil

Location hidden

#7991 Apr 1, 2015
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. There is no such thing as magic. However, there is such a thing as God. You will meet Him someday. Again, whens the last time you argued hours on end with people who believe in aliens or the tooth fairy? Thats what I thought. You are afraid of God and honestly I don't blame you.
there is no god

only people doing evil in his name

good people object to this.

Location hidden

#7992 Apr 1, 2015
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
With a collection of Atheist and Christian friends at lunch, respecting each others views, life is a joy.
Each Day of life is a gift
some atheist respected YOUR religious views?

say his name......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 377
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Samuel Patre 87,363
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Feb 17 superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web