'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7553 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7739 May 6, 2014
not only are you obsessed with Karen but now you are also obsessed with my spelling. You really should see a counselor about your obsessive behavior and how it controls your life.
Mary Malone

Bixby, OK

#7740 May 6, 2014
-Skeptic- wrote:
The current most charitable individuals in the United States, based on “Estimated Lifetime Giving,” are:
1) Warren Buffett (atheist, donated $40.785 billion to “health, education, humanitarian causes”)
2) Bill & Melinda Gates (atheists, donated $27.602 billion to “global health and development, education”)
3) George Soros (atheist, donated $6.936 billion to “open and democratic societies”)
Religious people love to lie and exaggerate about their cults effectiveness.
May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can’t find you with a telescope.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7741 May 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
not only are you obsessed with Karen but now you are also obsessed with my spelling. You really should see a counselor about your obsessive behavior and how it controls your life.
LOL! Spelling? Try G-R-A-M-M-A-R. You shouldn't underestimate your shortcomings.

.http://grammar.ccc.commnet.ed u/grammar/quiz_list.htm

I know bad habits are hard to break, but sometimes I think you just don't try.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7742 May 6, 2014
Quoth the muppet that votes for their own posts, yet can't spell or reply properly.
antiatheist wrote:
not only are you obsessed with Karen but now you are also obsessed with my spelling. You really should see a counselor about your obsessive behavior and how it controls your life.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#7743 May 6, 2014
So god is not omniscient, then.
Mary Malone wrote:
<quoted text>
May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can’t find you with a telescope.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#7744 May 7, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>

The character "Spock" was based upon my own experiences in Terran space.
No need to apologize, you couldn't have known.
Few know of your personal experiences in Terran space.
Alcohol and drooling usually accompany such hallucinations.
Some go to a mountain top for inspiration. Some do so from
the bar room floor.

You should write a book on Blue Collar Philosopher adventures.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#7745 May 7, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Few know of your personal experiences in Terran space.
Alcohol and drooling usually accompany such hallucinations.
Some go to a mountain top for inspiration. Some do so from
the bar room floor.
You should write a book on Blue Collar Philosopher adventures.
From wherever you draw your inspiration, let us hope that it comes with an eraser.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7746 May 7, 2014
you have a cyber bullying problem and an obsession problem and all you can do is talk about my grammar. You have serious issues so what.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7747 May 8, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
you have a cyber bullying problem and an obsession problem and all you can do is talk about my grammar. You have serious issues so what.
LOL! I believe you mean your paucity of grammar. You need to be more engaging when conversing with others. People are starting to become jaded with you.

You have a cyber bullying problem. You also have an obsession issue, but all you can do is write about my lack of grammar.

See how less boring and redundant that is. Here is a web site that can help you.

http://www.grammar-gal.com/
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#7749 May 9, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Why did you have sex with her?
<quoted text>
There's the likelihood that she was mistaken
for a male. Boys will be boys.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7750 May 9, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
There's the likelihood that she was mistaken
for a male. Boys will be boys.
Well considering antiathest was talking about your buddy KAREN Janbaz I don't think that was possible.

Sorry for disrupting your fantasies, but apparently someone needs to.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7751 May 9, 2014
so what is infatuated with karen janbaz. She can't stop talking about her
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7754 May 10, 2014
Agnostic wrote:
So What....you really are a dumb f*uck...
First of all I never post using my name
For your supposed knowledge about me....My restaurant is not Perkins...
And your full of sh*t if you think I have ever been posting to you on this board..,...you'be been had by the jerkwards that plague these board...but you buy it hook, line and sinker..
I wondered why you came out on the Health care board as a nasty ass....know I know why...
Your right and pardon me. Your TV dinner style restaurant is called Perry's isn't it? It is at I-240 and May. You should invite antitheist over for dinner he likes your trash mouth so most certainly he wouldn't mind your food. Hope my advertisement makes up for the misunderstanding.
pat

United States

#7755 May 12, 2014
obnoxious atheists who claim to be members of the church of satan in nyc had to cancel black mass planned....HA

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/12/harvard-...
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7756 May 12, 2014
pat wrote:
obnoxious atheists who claim to be members of the church of satan in nyc had to cancel black mass planned....HA
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/12/harvard-...
LOL! Atheists don't believe in Satan. Only antiatheists do.
Newt

Sapulpa, OK

#7757 May 13, 2014
Then they should butt out of other people's beliefs if they truly are 'atheists'. You don't see them mocking Hindus or Wiccans do you how about muslims? Oh no only Christians. Atheists of the Church of Satan hate all Christians.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7758 May 13, 2014
Newt wrote:
Then they should butt out of other people's beliefs if they truly are 'atheists'. You don't see them mocking Hindus or Wiccans do you how about muslims? Oh no only Christians. Atheists of the Church of Satan hate all Christians.
Which religion is the one trying to have their creation myth taught as science in public schools?

Christians.

Which religion is trying to legislate their "morals" on the rest of the country?

Christians.

As soon as those other religions start emulating you fundy christians in that way... they will be mocked as well.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7759 May 13, 2014
Newt wrote:
Then they should butt out of other people's beliefs if they truly are 'atheists'. You don't see them mocking Hindus or Wiccans do you how about muslims? Oh no only Christians. Atheists of the Church of Satan hate all Christians.
LOL! If you would read your Bible you might be able to figure out that Christians are the ones that started the fight.

Todd Jones is strange. Hard to believe that Harvard Catholics chose him to represent them.

But again, what you are trying to convey has nothing to do with atheists. If they don't believe God exists, then they don't believe Satan exists either. Where do you come with atheists in the story anyway?
pat

United States

#7760 May 13, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Which religion is the one trying to have their creation myth taught as science in public schools?
Christians.
Which religion is trying to legislate their "morals" on the rest of the country?
Christians.
As soon as those other religions start emulating you fundy christians in that way... they will be mocked as well.
dude don't you ever watch international news or read a book, magazine, newspaper? Islamists the world over are killing, mutilating and persecuting women, children, and gays. Where's the outrage? Where's the outcry from society? The silence is deafening.
Uncle Si

Sapulpa, OK

#7761 May 13, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>Which religion is the one trying to have their creation myth taught as science in public schools?
Christians.
Which religion is trying to legislate their "morals" on the rest of the country?
Christians.
As soon as those other religions start emulating you fundy christians in that way... they will be mocked as well.
Really? Tell me how many Islamist have tortured, mutilated, or killed women and young girls? How many 'honor' killings? Fundamentalist Muslims believe in killing gays as well so tell me how many have died? How many Christians have been beaten, killed or had their churches burned to the ground by Muslims? Do you even know what the laws of Sharia mean for a woman?

This problem isn't just in the M.E. it's the world over including in our own backyard.

If atheists are truly non-believers then they should be consistent in disagreeing with all religion including the bogus Church of Satan founded by a self-proclaimed atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 9 min ChristineM 2,236
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Uncle Sam 239,871
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 hr Thinking 7,634
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 9 hr lozzza 19,142
News Atheists' problem with the Bible (Sep '09) 10 hr NoahLovesU 7,514
Is God a Perfect Being? 23 hr Thinking 16
News Phil Robertson talks against Atheists Mon True Christian wi... 137
More from around the web