'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

So What

Newalla, OK

#7720 Apr 29, 2014
Karen Janbaz wrote:
<quoted text>
So What? What do you think you are accomplishing? Everyone knows the name KAREN JANBAZ as well as PERKINS RESTAURANT.(yawn) You have truly showed your true cowardice. Is anyone on this forum going to do her harm? no. Are you trying to cost her business? There are only a handful of people on this board. Cowardly, cowardly little man. Everyone knows these little tantrums are you slow twat. You have successfully failed at what ever it was you were trying to accomplish. Oh yeah... 57 years old is very easily a grandma. Your just a whiny loser.
LOL! You came on this forum for the purpose of trolling for political foes, so you could insult them and tell them how much they suck, just like you have on many other forums and when they stand up to you, you proceed to bombard the forum with hundreds of troll posts to discourage anyone from wanting to come back. You got caught and now you want people to believe your being victimized. If you had any pride you would stop, but you don't so you're going to carry on like the fool everyone (that knows you) knows you are.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7721 Apr 29, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! You came on this forum for the purpose of trolling for political foes, so you could insult them and tell them how much they suck, just like you have on many other forums and when they stand up to you, you proceed to bombard the forum with hundreds of troll posts to discourage anyone from wanting to come back. You got caught and now you want people to believe your being victimized. If you had any pride you would stop, but you don't so you're going to carry on like the fool everyone (that knows you) knows you are.
You are making yourself look like an idiot

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#7723 Apr 29, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
What... you don't like competition, anti?
Jimbo

United States

#7724 Apr 29, 2014
FAKE Slow What wrote:
<quoted text>
So What? What do you think you are accomplishing? Everyone knows the name KAREN JANBAZ as well as PERKINS RESTAURANT.(yawn) You have truly showed your true cowardice. Is anyone on this forum going to do her harm? no. Are you trying to cost her business? There are only a handful of people on this board. Cowardly, cowardly little man. Everyone knows these little tantrums are you slow twat. You have successfully failed at what ever it was you were trying to accomplish. Oh yeah... 57 years old is very easily a grandma. Your just a whiny loser.
Hey Karen Janbaz we all know you're posting this crap. We also know you and your Iranian husband Ray own PERRY'S on May Ave. in OKC.

Do stop lying it would be life changing for you and the rest of us would appreciate it!
So What

Newalla, OK

#7725 Apr 29, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look who started a sentence with a capital. Congratulations! You can move on to 2nd Grade.
Rambone

Oklahoma City, OK

#7727 Apr 29, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Well, look who started a sentence with a capital. Congratulations! You can move on to 2nd Grade.
Why don't you get a life? better yet tell me who you are and I'll change your perspective.

Coward much?
just wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#7729 Apr 30, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about Karen Janbaz. Come to think of it, I couldn't care less about you either. Think about it, you are on a website day after day talking to a woman named Karen when you could easily just go over and speak with her in person. Nobody wants to read your threatening, cowardly nonsense on here. It just reenforces what a crack pot you must be.
so well said... LOL
So What

Newalla, OK

#7730 May 2, 2014
What happened, did antiatheist morph into alsoatheist? I haven't heard of anyone being struck by lightning in Seminole.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#7732 May 4, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>

I've noticed that. Clogging the Internet and forums with their fake BS.

It's like trying to communicate with unruly children..
That's the pot calling the kettle black.
You post a picture of Star Trek's Spock
and call yourself a blue-collar philosopher.
From your level who can you call children, toddlers ?

Alcohol should be restricted to those of certain mental age.
You wouldn't get any with which to philosophize.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#7733 May 4, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the pot calling the kettle black.
You post a picture of Star Trek's Spock
and call yourself a blue-collar philosopher.
From your level who can you call children, toddlers ?
Alcohol should be restricted to those of certain mental age.
You wouldn't get any with which to philosophize.
Well! If you aren't the black calling the pot a kettle! The character "Spock" was based upon my own experiences in Terran space. No need to apologize, you couldn't have known. I said "like unruly children" not "they are unruly children". There's a difference. You have obviously been inoculated against subtlety. It worked. You are totally immune. Now, the next time the voices in your head tell you something about somebody, remember this ... the voices are NOT inspiration. They ARE hallucinations!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7734 May 5, 2014
So What wrote:
What happened, did antiatheist morph into alsoatheist? I haven't heard of anyone being struck by lightning in Seminole.
Just got tired of wasting my time talking to people who are obviously slightly wacko. In some cases, very wacko. Especially you so what. You spend countless hours cyber bullying a person and showing everyone how much of a worthless coward you must be.

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#7735 May 5, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Just got tired of wasting my time talking to people who are obviously slightly wacko. In some cases, very wacko. Especially you so what. You spend countless hours cyber bullying a person and showing everyone how much of a worthless coward you must be.
How you must struggle to reconcile these sentiments with your time burned at worship services.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7736 May 5, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>Just got tired of wasting my time talking to people who are obviously slightly wacko. In some cases, very wacko. Especially you so what. You spend countless hours cyber bullying a person and showing everyone how much of a worthless coward you must be.
Just glad you decided to take a break.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7738 May 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! It's So What to you. Oh ye of few capital letters, but I noticed you started using capitals to start your posts now. I suppose you are going to blame me for bullying you too.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7739 May 6, 2014
not only are you obsessed with Karen but now you are also obsessed with my spelling. You really should see a counselor about your obsessive behavior and how it controls your life.
Mary Malone

Tulsa, OK

#7740 May 6, 2014
-Skeptic- wrote:
The current most charitable individuals in the United States, based on “Estimated Lifetime Giving,” are:
1) Warren Buffett (atheist, donated $40.785 billion to “health, education, humanitarian causes”)
2) Bill & Melinda Gates (atheists, donated $27.602 billion to “global health and development, education”)
3) George Soros (atheist, donated $6.936 billion to “open and democratic societies”)
Religious people love to lie and exaggerate about their cults effectiveness.
May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can’t find you with a telescope.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7741 May 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
not only are you obsessed with Karen but now you are also obsessed with my spelling. You really should see a counselor about your obsessive behavior and how it controls your life.
LOL! Spelling? Try G-R-A-M-M-A-R. You shouldn't underestimate your shortcomings.

.http://grammar.ccc.commnet.ed u/grammar/quiz_list.htm

I know bad habits are hard to break, but sometimes I think you just don't try.
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7742 May 6, 2014
Quoth the muppet that votes for their own posts, yet can't spell or reply properly.
antiatheist wrote:
Thinking

Winsford, UK

#7743 May 6, 2014
So god is not omniscient, then.
Mary Malone wrote:
<quoted text>
May the curse of Mary Malone and her nine blind illegitimate children chase you so far over the hills of Damnation that the Lord himself can’t find you with a telescope.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#7744 May 7, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>

The character "Spock" was based upon my own experiences in Terran space.
No need to apologize, you couldn't have known.
Few know of your personal experiences in Terran space.
Alcohol and drooling usually accompany such hallucinations.
Some go to a mountain top for inspiration. Some do so from
the bar room floor.

You should write a book on Blue Collar Philosopher adventures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 hr Eagle 12 - 1,511
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 4 hr Baffled 1,179
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 4 hr Eagle 12 - 32,463
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Tue Ben Avraham 100
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Aug 21 Dogen 78,757
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
More from around the web