'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7,541

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Full Story

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7640 Apr 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I could insult you all day but it wouldn't make you any less incorrect.
<quoted text>
He seems to think that judging posts (including his own) makes him correct. Nothing else has worked.
Cicero

Greensboro, NC

#7641 Apr 24, 2014
Thinking wrote:
I could insult you all day but it wouldn't make you any less incorrect.
<quoted text>
You do realize that anyone can judge a post?
Cicero

Greensboro, NC

#7642 Apr 24, 2014
Sorry..that reply should have gone to chromiuman..
just wondering

Lewisburg, WV

#7643 Apr 24, 2014
I wonder have any of you ever left your own back yard LOL or are you just posting all this mess for the joke of the day.....really I have been reading this and keep wondering just what your point is ... LOL I posted a lot of the Judged from the start until now NOTHING and just so you know many read this and say nothing... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ...........

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7644 Apr 24, 2014
Cicero wrote:
Of course, but isn't it blatantly obvious that aa judges his OWN posts? I haven't seen any other participants regarding him as "brilliant, agreeable and helpful." Personally, I find displaying that level of insecurity is rather pitiful, don't you?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7645 Apr 24, 2014
Cicero wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that anyone can judge a post?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Sure, anyone can, but a certain >someone< 24 times? snicker...

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#7646 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Working for a living is an injustice? They wouldn't be here if they didn't want to be. Why don't you go to Laos and see how they have to live vs. here. You sound like a Liberal, Liberal.
I've worked in 35 countries (not Laos). I know how they live and I know why they want to come here. I'm pretty sure sanding bunions on lazy feet in a toxic atmosphere was not what they had in mind. Still, they no doubt thank their gods for being here.
Cicero

Oak Ridge, NC

#7647 Apr 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, but isn't it blatantly obvious that aa judges his OWN posts? I haven't seen any other participants regarding him as "brilliant, agreeable and helpful." Personally, I find displaying that level of insecurity is rather pitiful, don't you?
As of this post there are 18 people viewing this forum and not posting for the past 20 minutes. Could not some of them judge a post? Yes Possibly. Could a poster respond to judging to a post? That is possible too. Something to think about.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7648 Apr 24, 2014
Cicero wrote:
<quoted text>
As of this post there are 18 people viewing this forum and not posting for the past 20 minutes. Could not some of them judge a post? Yes Possibly. Could a poster respond to judging to a post? That is possible too. Something to think about.
Of course, but the probabilities are astonishingly minute. It is silly of me to think that aa might be routinely embellishing his own posts - or that anyone could and would judge their own posts. As an example, let's just say with "funny, off topic and incendiary"?

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7649 Apr 24, 2014
Gosh darn will you look at that... What are the odds?
Char

Maumelle, AR

#7651 Apr 24, 2014
Allah is the only true God.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#7652 Apr 24, 2014
Char wrote:
Allah is the only true God.
Says some pseudonymous poster on the Internet who offers no proof. So of course we should all drop our carefully reasoned positions and all say "yeah, what that guy said". Not likely.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7653 Apr 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oklahoma-city...
Sure, anyone can, but a certain >someone< 24 times? snicker...
That is Karen Janbaz (OKC) ghosting. She found anti to be the only one friendly (or stupid ) enough to help troll me on this forum. See where Cicero went from Asheboro NC to United States that is a common trick of hers also.

You are right about anti though, he does Judge-it himself and others just not that many times.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7654 Apr 24, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I've worked in 35 countries (not Laos). I know how they live and I know why they want to come here. I'm pretty sure sanding bunions on lazy feet in a toxic atmosphere was not what they had in mind. Still, they no doubt thank their gods for being here.
I agree with toxic atmosphere. I can feel brain cells jumping ship just by walking by. I wonder what their secret is for fighting headaches? I've seen them wear particle masks but I think a respirator mask would be more appropriate.

“See how you are?”

Earth

#7655 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>That is Karen Janbaz (OKC) ghosting. She found anti to be the only one friendly (or stupid ) enough to help troll me on this forum. See where Cicero went from Asheboro NC to United States that is a common trick of hers also.
You are right about anti though, he does Judge-it himself and others just not that many times.
There are trolls and there are trolls. Some of the brighter ones are even entertaining.(I actually miss the Okie who used to write the "debil" stories.) I just skip over the mindless tit-for-tat stuff like Karen whatsername and whoever, and anti is dumb enough to roast marshmallows in the bag. I have no doubt at all that he does in fact Judge-it himself and others that many times. I stacked 5 icons on my own posts to make a point - you don't think that certain childish troll wouldn't stack 6 in an attempt to obscure it?

“Blue Collar Philosopher”

Since: Nov 08

Texas, USA

#7659 Apr 24, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with toxic atmosphere. I can feel brain cells jumping ship just by walking by. I wonder what their secret is for fighting headaches? I've seen them wear particle masks but I think a respirator mask would be more appropriate.
Pulmonary Buniondusticosis is a very serious condition! They really need full Level 3 biohazard suits and a good antifungal.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7660 Apr 24, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
There are trolls and there are trolls. Some of the brighter ones are even entertaining.(I actually miss the Okie who used to write the "debil" stories.) I just skip over the mindless tit-for-tat stuff like Karen whatsername and whoever, and anti is dumb enough to roast marshmallows in the bag. I have no doubt at all that he does in fact Judge-it himself and others that many times. I stacked 5 icons on my own posts to make a point - you don't think that certain childish troll wouldn't stack 6 in an attempt to obscure it?
I'm not saying anything. I'm hoping she stays away. Trolls are like cockroaches. You see one and you think no problem, then two and your wondering what's up, and next thing you know it is time to move.
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7661 Apr 24, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulmonary Buniondusticosis is a very serious condition! They really need full Level 3 biohazard suits and a good antifungal.
I wonder how long it will be before you see attorneys advertising class action suits for bunion dust damages?
So What

Choctaw, OK

#7662 Apr 24, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about nail polish fumes. I've walked by and it smelled like they just sprayed a lacquer job on a 57 Chevy.
Thinking

Salisbury, UK

#7663 Apr 25, 2014
But antiatheist is going to the trouble of using extra browsers or somesuch to vote its own posts up, which is pretty sad.
Cicero wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr ChristineM 231,910
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 3 hr Even Steven 1,014
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 12 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 12 hr thetruth 25
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 16 hr Catholic Girl 27
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion Tue Dally Mama 3
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow Tue Carchar king 4

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE