'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7561 Apr 21, 2014
RHill wrote:
The Creator-of-the-Universe has decided to grace me with leg cramps along with my shrinking bladder/enlarging prostate. Thank you Creator-of-the-Universe, you are our only hope! What I really wanted was an attractive woman massaging scented oils ( warmed between ample breasts) into my dry and callused feet. Did I just say that? Am I still dreaming?
LMAO!

“See how you are?”

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#7562 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Anti is one of those Christians that become more afraid of death the closer they get to it, but will still refuse to admit to the reasons for their Judgment Day jitters.
Given that the troll isn't honest enough to admit wearing his shoes on the wrong feet, I can see why aa might be a little nervous about meeting old St. Pete at the Pearly Gates.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7563 Apr 21, 2014
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that the troll isn't honest enough to admit wearing his shoes on the wrong feet, I can see why aa might be a little nervous about meeting old St. Pete at the Pearly Gates.
LOL!
So What

Newalla, OK

#7564 Apr 21, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course!
Think about the society we are speaking of--**no** laws protecting your average worker.
None.
They could be worked 7 days a week, dusk-to-dawn like ... animals.
And the **holidays** were about the **only** time they were **not** worked.
So of **course** they are not going to give those up.
Sounds like you could be talking about OKC's (Karen's) family restaurant. Except for the Holidays, they put the scrooge to their employees then.

The crazy thing is she is a BIG Obamacare supporter, and why wouldn't she be, they supply no Health Insurance benefits to their workers. Making her part of the reason for ACA in the first place.

Your a Liberal Hypocrite Karen Janbaz. Strange last name. What national origin is it?
So What

Newalla, OK

#7565 Apr 21, 2014
Awww geeze ... I made several grammatical errors in the above.
*sigh*
It's what I get for a failure to proof-read.
<laffin at myself>
Nobody should care unless it is time for them to turn tail and run.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7566 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Anti is one of those Christians that become more afraid of death the closer they get to it, but will still refuse to admit to the reasons for their Judgment Day jitters.
so what you have convinced me that you are some online wack job of a person. You seem to know this Karen person and where here business is located. Well why call her out online when you could just go see her in person? Shows what a coward you really are and also an online bully. Probably some 500 lb woman that eats chips all day and argues on internet forums.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7567 Apr 21, 2014
RHill wrote:
<quoted text>
How does The Good Christian (tm) understand or deal with anger? Offering up the other cheek, of course! Is that what you're doing here? Offering up an endless supply of cheeks for us to bitch-slap? You know you don't have to do that, right? There are other, less humiliating, paths to your Heaven. "Through his works you shall know him" ... isn't that in the Bible? Maybe you should try that approach. Do a few Good Deeds. Tell a Gay Person that you feel their pain or maybe that they're not so bad after all. You might start to feel good about yourself again and this self-flagellation can finally stop.
I didn't make up the term "angry atheist". Its been around for a long time and for good reason. You spend a great deal of time arguing about a God you claim not to believe in. Not to mention, you get extremely angry about it. Its just weird

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7568 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you could be talking about OKC's (Karen's) family restaurant. Except for the Holidays, they put the scrooge to their employees then.
The crazy thing is she is a BIG Obamacare supporter, and why wouldn't she be, they supply no Health Insurance benefits to their workers. Making her part of the reason for ACA in the first place.
Your a Liberal Hypocrite Karen Janbaz. Strange last name. What national origin is it?
I'm sorry-- were you talking to me?

Or were you just talking to hear yourself spew?

You said nothing to me worth responding to-- if you have claims?

You really must show PROOF of those claims.

Without proof?

Your claims can be simply dismissed.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7569 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
The crazy thing is she is a BIG Obamacare supporter,
Okay... if you are a **REAL** christian?

Then you are also a BIG supporter of universal health care.

Why?

Because in your very own bible, the Great Commission given to you, by Jesus at the very end of that story, was to go out into the world and to:

1) feed the hungry
2) shelter the homeless
3) clothe the naked
4) minister to the **sick**.

So you would automatically be a HUGE supporter of Obamacare--RIGHT?

Because that IS what your bible commands you to do-- to minister to the sick.

Or are you just another Hypocrite Christian™?

Like Anti is?
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#7570 Apr 21, 2014
Please someone tell me where in the Bible that it says not to be strong, not to be lazy, and not take care of yourself. Where does it say that the governments should feed, clothe and support your every needs? If people truly need the help then they should get it. But I do not believe it is intended to make the majority sole dependents of the government.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7571 Apr 21, 2014
Hey Karen you claimed I was posting under TAMARA explain how I can be in the Mcloud area and Edmond area at the same time.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7572 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
Hey Karen you claimed I was posting under TAMARA explain how I can be in the Mcloud area and Edmond area at the same time.
Oh, that one is **easy**. You use a proxy server. Duuuuuhhhh...

Dirt simple.

Now... if you had bothered to **register** your name? You would not find it so easy to change it at the drop of a hat...
So What

Newalla, OK

#7573 Apr 21, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you have convinced me that you are some online wack job of a person. You seem to know this Karen person and where here business is located. Well why call her out online when you could just go see her in person? Shows what a coward you really are and also an online bully. Probably some 500 lb woman that eats chips all day and argues on internet forums.
LOL! You see all the Judge it's on your posts? That's Crazy Karen, you kneel down and kiss her feet, because she is your Troll God. She makes you look like an amateur that started posting yesterday.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7574 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh, that one is **easy**. You use a proxy server. Duuuuuhhhh...
Dirt simple.
Now... if you had bothered to **register** your name? You would not find it so easy to change it at the drop of a hat...
Don't know what a proxy server is please explain.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7575 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
I told you to stop cluttering up the board with all your Karen nonsense. Go to her business if you have any guts and stop hashing it out anonymously on the internet.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7576 Apr 21, 2014
<quoted text>
Okay... if you are a **REAL** christian?
Then you are also a BIG supporter of universal health care.
Why?
Because in your very own bible, the Great Commission given to you, by Jesus at the very end of that story, was to go out into the world and to:
1) feed the hungry
2) shelter the homeless
3) clothe the naked
4) minister to the **sick**.
So you would automatically be a HUGE supporter of Obamacare--RIGHT?
Because that IS what your bible commands you to do-- to minister to the sick.
Or are you just another Hypocrite Christian™?
Like Anti is?
I'm not a big ACA supporter, because I don't think is does enough, but it is a start.
I like the fact that big insurance can't turn you down because of preexisting conditions and I can cover my kids until they get though school but I'm afraid it isn't much good otherwise.

I'm more of a socialized medicine person.

But I feel that our education system is what needs to be scrapped first and it needs to be socialized. Education and health problems is what is going to cause us the most problems going forward. But most people are me now thinkers, and aren't looking down the road at where we are headed.

Karen thinks the same way, but the problem I have with her is that she treats her employees like crap, and has even admitted it. If she is going to talk the talk, she needs to walk the walk.

I'm a registered Independent, but I'm Union Blue thru and thru.

So What

Newalla, OK

#7577 Apr 21, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you to stop cluttering up the board with all your Karen nonsense. Go to her business if you have any guts and stop hashing it out anonymously on the internet.
LOL! Finally you have something different to talk about. Try not to hurt yourself. I wouldn't want you to get an anurism.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7578 Apr 21, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Finally you have something different to talk about. Try not to hurt yourself. I wouldn't want you to get an anurism.
lets focus on you so what. Quit being a coward and calling out someone on here that you supposedly think you know. If you have a problem then post your name and where you work. That way she can find you as well. I doubt you have the guts
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#7579 Apr 21, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
lets focus on you so what. Quit being a coward and calling out someone on here that you supposedly think you know. If you have a problem then post your name and where you work. That way she can find you as well. I doubt you have the guts
I can testify that Karen put her own info on these forums. Where her husband is from, the name and where there business was, where and when they travel, what she buys and how she pays for it and info about her family. No one asked her for this info. She was warned she was giving to much info but she kept doing it. Even when and why she had an abortion. SoWhat did not post all this first. But maybe you should read the healthcare forum to know that Karen does her fair share of attacking other posters and can hold her own.
So What

Newalla, OK

#7580 Apr 21, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Because I'm not stupid like she is.

Why don't you show me how it's done? Big Man with the Big Mouth.

I warned her not to troll me. She decided to play the game, AGAIN and she lost again.

Google Karen Janbaz Topix , and see for yourself. This isn't the first stupid mistake she has made.

In fact she has a major self destruction problem, and she finally got around to trolling me because she ran out of everyone else. It just so happened that because of the info she put out in the past about herself it led me to people that personally know her, and don't like her. She has made a lot of enemies. What's funny is politically Karen and I think a lot alike. I just am better at respecting other people's opinions than she is. Except when it comes to you.

I don't like you at all either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 3 hr Frindly 1,512
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 12 hr Baffled 1,179
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 13 hr Eagle 12 - 32,463
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Tue Ben Avraham 100
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) Aug 21 Dogen 78,757
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
More from around the web