'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7145 Apr 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Oh I feel sorry for you amused. You are nothing more than an angry atheist that makes up 2.4% of t he population and must hang on online for fear of being laughed at in real life. Sad sad sad
And YOU?

You are a flaming, gay-homosexual.

And you **hate** yourself most of all-- for being gay (of course).

So that must be why you are so bitter and angry all the time?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7146 Apr 12, 2014
So What wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting. But because my time is limited it will only a factoid for me. If you could provide a link that will help me to become more informed, I would appreciate it.
I had a very young person tell he had proof that God existed once. When I asked him what his proof was, he pulled a 1$ bill out of his pocket and showed it to me, and said it says so right here.
I have always wondered what crossed his mind when he was told that the Bible says, "money is the root of all evil".
Here is an excellent summary, and has notes so that you can learn even more:

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_God_we_trust#... ;

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7147 Apr 12, 2014
So What wrote:
Sorry for the grammatical errors. Short on time.
"Never argue with an idiot. Someone might be listening that doesn't know they are a idiot."
So true.

Anti is one of those, for certain.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7148 Apr 12, 2014
crazy bob is back. Two week stay in the mental institution?

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7149 Apr 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Nope. Work. And I got bored with you idiots.

I'm still bored with you idiots-- so I won't be posing to you idiots as much.

That's okay-- you idiots cannot read anyhow.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7150 Apr 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Oh!

I almost forgot to add: you are a gay-homosexual who hates himself with an angry passion.

You are welcome.
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7151 Apr 12, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet.... you responded.
Like a Pavlovian dog, you respond-- because you cannot help yourself.
LMAO!
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
and anti salivates on cue...
That was beautiful. AA has been classically conditioned.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7152 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>And yet.... you responded.

Like a Pavlovian dog, you respond-- because you cannot help yourself.

LMAO!

*ding*
*ding*
*ding*
*ding*

and anti salivates on cue...
LOL!
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7153 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh!
I almost forgot to add: you are a gay-homosexual who hates himself with an angry passion.
You are welcome.
I for got to ask you brother, what can we do about AA manipulating the judging icons? What if he happens to be Elisha who possesses a double portion of Elijah's spirit.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7154 Apr 12, 2014
OKC wrote:
<quoted text>
I for got to ask you brother, what can we do about AA manipulating the judging icons? What if he happens to be Elisha who possesses a double portion of Elijah's spirit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2iNoM14t-ZMXX
Ignore them? He *is* an idiot after all-- and a flaming, gay-homosexual too.

Not that there's a thing wrong with being a homosexual, flaming-gay or otherwise.

But, it *is* sad that he's an idiot-- he's a discredit to all flaming gay-homosexuals everywhere. Ru Paul would be embarrassed by Anti.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7155 Apr 12, 2014
Too bad your mom wasn't gay. Oh well guess the world is stuck with you now
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7156 Apr 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Ignore them? He *is* an idiot after all-- and a flaming, gay-homosexual too.
Not that there's a thing wrong with being a homosexual, flaming-gay or otherwise.
But, it *is* sad that he's an idiot-- he's a discredit to all flaming gay-homosexuals everywhere. Ru Paul would be embarrassed by Anti.
Wow this is good news. There were times I went to bed and couldn't sleep because I just knew AA was going to put
1) spam icon,
2) dim light-bulb
3) the worst of all a PEANUT ICON!(shivers)
by my name!
Should anyone tell AA that his judging icons don't really do anything?
I had AA pegged as a homosexual (Not that there is anything wrong with that) because he was concerned about how I walked in a previous post. He said he was afraid he might not like me and it seemed to bother him.

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7157 Apr 12, 2014
OKC wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow this is good news. There were times I went to bed and couldn't sleep because I just knew AA was going to put
1) spam icon,
2) dim light-bulb
3) the worst of all a PEANUT ICON!(shivers)
by my name!
Should anyone tell AA that his judging icons don't really do anything?
I had AA pegged as a homosexual (Not that there is anything wrong with that) because he was concerned about how I walked in a previous post. He said he was afraid he might not like me and it seemed to bother him.
Yes, it is true that AA is easily bothered by things. Especially things about himself that he was brainwashed into despising (which is a pretty long list).

One thing he despises is knowledge-- fortunately for him? He does not suffer from that; in the least.

“It's just a box of rain...”

Since: May 07

Knoxville, TN

#7158 Apr 12, 2014
What's really sad is that AA is so insecure as to judge his own posts. Silly, really.
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7159 Apr 13, 2014
Dude, why is this thread so funny? As soon as a I read that I really did LOL. I was being a smart ass about him judging us and completely forgot about him judging himself! There has to be a tremendous amount of cognitive dissonance on his part and he may have found a way to deal with it by manipulating the judging icons

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#7160 Apr 13, 2014
NightSerf wrote:
What's really sad is that AA is so insecure as to judge his own posts. Silly, really.
It's funny-- but AA is also several different posters, including Siro, Rio, etc. Most of those aliases have long since been banned by Topix.

Imagine that? Getting banned by the very loose rules of Topix-- how hard is *that*?

You pretty much have to write things that are horrific....
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7161 Apr 13, 2014
I never realized how easy it was going to be to get into your heads. I bet you guys dream about me at night.
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7162 Apr 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I never realized how easy it was going to be to get into your beds. I bet you guys dream about me at night.
Dude... You really are a flaming homosexual.(Which there is nothing wrong with that). Its just that you are already talking about getting in to our beds? How many men does it take to satisfy you AA? are you trying to break some kind of record or something?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#7163 Apr 13, 2014
Its so funny that every time you guys try to insult me you always use homosexuality. How pathetic. I'm so into your heads
OKC

Oklahoma City, OK

#7164 Apr 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Its so funny that every time you guys try to insult me you always use homosexuality. How pathetic. I'm so into your beds
Okay, lets just say you wouldn't fellatio a guy, would you hold one in your mouth until you found someone who would?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min positronium 87,319
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Feb 17 superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web