'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7,541

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#5968 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
angel you are filled with hate. Sad thing is you are going to be spewing this hate all the way down to hell because of your own pride.
If you cant back up any of what you claim feel free to just back peddle,name call or ignore the request all together. i know thats your usual style. Oh yeah dont forget to play the "gay" card! one of your favs.

“BAS in Electrical Engineering”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5969 Mar 12, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant back up any of what you claim feel free to just back peddle,name call or ignore the request all together. i know thats your usual style. Oh yeah dont forget to play the "gay" card! one of your favs.
But Angle, aren't you afraid of this mythical place called hell? Where this magical being is filled with so much hate he'll burn all those who agree with him?

Ya, I don't understand how religious folk use hell as something scary. As far as I can tell only the coolest people will be there.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5971 Mar 12, 2014
prove that you hate Christians and God? You have already proven that Angel. Listen to yourself
Thinking

Beaconsfield, UK

#5972 Mar 12, 2014
When your god wanks itself off over respect issues, it proves it is nothing special.
antiatheist wrote:
angel you are so disrespectful. Honestly you should be ashamed
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5973 Mar 12, 2014
the hate you guys have is amazing. I'm really curious if you have always been this way? Where did all this hate come from?
Thinking

Beaconsfield, UK

#5974 Mar 13, 2014
Many believers think their god created everything, including miscarriages, cot deaths and childhood leukaemia. I'd have given those a miss if I was all powerful.

Further, the bible says god created evil, but you shouldn't use that as an excuse for your pitiful behaviour.
antiatheist wrote:
the hate you guys have is amazing. I'm really curious if you have always been this way? Where did all this hate come from?

Dallas, TX

#5975 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Back peddleing and name calling it is then, you never dissapoint.

Well for someone that wants to have an actual debate you are a little dissapointing to me.

Your predictability is like clockwork, however.

Dallas, TX

#5977 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5978 Mar 13, 2014
why do you hate Angel? I'm serious. What happened in your background that made you the way you are today.

Dallas, TX

#5979 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
why do you hate Angel? I'm serious. What happened in your background that made you the way you are today.
Well Serious, i suppose you could begin by explain what it is that your talking about.

No hate comming from me.

I have expressed ZERO hate at anyone, even at you. I think your an ass, with too much time on your hands who cant stand for someone to be different than themselves and you try to make fun of people in order to feel better about yourself like a school yard bully. I dont hate you Anti.I dont hate anyone. I dont think you basic human rights should be denied because you think differently, thats hate! I do think you need a girlfriend, though.

Dallas, TX

#5980 Mar 13, 2014
Electrical Engineer wrote:
<quoted text>
But Angle, aren't you afraid of this mythical place called hell? Where this magical being is filled with so much hate he'll burn all those who agree with him?
Ya, I don't understand how religious folk use hell as something scary. As far as I can tell only the coolest people will be there.
And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.
Thomas Jefferson
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5981 Mar 13, 2014
Angel, you post time after time with derogatory remarks towards people who believe in God. Do you just hate God or do you also hate those that believe in God? I really don't get why it gets under your skin so bad.

Dallas, TX

#5982 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Angel, you post time after time with derogatory remarks towards people who believe in God. Do you just hate God or do you also hate those that believe in God? I really don't get why it gets under your skin so bad.
you have that a little confused. you are talking about yourself "attacking" people who dont believe in your god. you do it everyday. If I were making derogatory remarks toward people who believe in god than you could easily show me some proof.

Here, I will show you how:

I say that it is you who are intolerant of others and my proof is
antiatheist wrote:
yes I admit making fun of you is one of my guilty pleasures
examples such as this really point out who is interested in having an actual debate and who is just being a child.

Dallas, TX

#5983 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Lets see these remarks toward all these people! Put them up here if they exist!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5984 Mar 13, 2014
Wait a minute, Heaven has "pearly" gates and gold paved streets and is surrounded by fluffy clouds and angels wearing togas and playing harps and thats not gay enough? There is a GAYER section?

And you don't think this is derogatory towards God and Christians? Where is your hate coming from Angel?
Amused

Lowell, MA

#5985 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Wait a minute, Heaven has "pearly" gates and gold paved streets and is surrounded by fluffy clouds and angels wearing togas and playing harps and thats not gay enough? There is a GAYER section?
And you don't think this is derogatory towards God and Christians? Where is your hate coming from Angel?
There's where that "reply" button comes in handy. It was War For Oil who talked about heaven having a gay section. If you went to that post and hit reply, you would be responding to the right person. As it is, you just look silly.

Dallas, TX

#5986 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Is that not how Heaven is described?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5987 Mar 13, 2014
First off, amused made himself look like a complete idiot.

Secondly, its hilarious when you are confronted with your own words. You called it "gay" which is completely ignorant, hateful, and disrespectful.

Dallas, TX

#5988 Mar 13, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
First off, amused made himself look like a complete idiot.
Secondly, its hilarious when you are confronted with your own words. You called it "gay" which is completely ignorant, hateful, and disrespectful.
Ahhhh, thats what your mad about.

Gold, pearls robes and harp music. explain to me how this isn't something gays would decorate their place with.

Heaven is described to pretty much look like Liberace's house.
Don't shoot the messenger, im not the one saying it. Its been described that way for a long time.

Hey, you know what would shut me you right now? Why dont you show me a picture of what it ACTUALLY looks like! Not a drawing a real picture. If its a real place then it can be photographed.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5989 Mar 13, 2014
Take responsibility for once in your life. You hate Christians and God and I could show you many examples of your hate speech on here. Let go of the "who me?" attitude. Now explain to me what made you hate so much. Something happen to you or what? I don't get it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min James 231,907
Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 5 hr thetruth 14,445
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 6 hr thetruth 25
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 6 hr tha Professor 1,012
Can Atheists Know God Does Not Exist When They ... 10 hr Catholic Girl 27
Why the Internet is slowly strangling religion 20 hr Dally Mama 3
Young atheists: The political leaders of tomorrow 20 hr Carchar king 4

Atheism People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE