'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#5952 Mar 11, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
no angel.I simply got you mixed up with another one of your fellow atheist posters. Its just that simple. Kinda like when you misspell a word and are corrected.
Gay is a derogatory term. I realize in your world its a status symbol but most people don't live in your world.
You have been "simply getting me mixed up" for about 8 or 9 months now. I dont believe it to be a one time mistake.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5953 Mar 11, 2014
I believe there is a Bob and people who call themselves atheists.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#5954 Mar 12, 2014
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>

I mean, seriously... why would someone (anti) who claims to be 'straight' spend
soooo much time talking about gays??

Reminds me of a certain politician and an airport restroom.
You should stay out of stalls with politicians in airports.
Those kinda memories leave scars. Sounds as if it's
too late for you though.

The gay section of heaven will welcome you someday.

Dallas, TX

#5955 Mar 12, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stay out of stalls with politicians in airports.
Those kinda memories leave scars. Sounds as if it's
too late for you though.
The gay section of heaven will welcome you someday.
Wait a minute, Heaven has "pearly" gates and gold paved streets and is surrounded by fluffy clouds and angels wearing togas and playing harps and thats not gay enough? There is a GAYER section?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5957 Mar 12, 2014
angel you are so disrespectful. Honestly you should be ashamed

Dallas, TX

#5958 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Pot and Kettle!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5959 Mar 12, 2014
so you finally admit you are being disrespectful to God.

Dallas, TX

#5960 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Which one? There are thousands.

Dallas, TX

#5961 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Zeus was a rapist, Elohim wont let you drink hot liquids and Xenu only loves you if your a movie star. To me , these guys dont deserve any respect.
anon

Oklahoma City, OK

#5962 Mar 12, 2014
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>
When did YOU CHOOSE TO BE STRAIGHT, bigot?
If it is a CHOICE as you claim?
WHEN DID YOU CHOOSE?
Hmmm?
I think nature chose for him when it decided the species should at least attempt to procreate.
anon

Oklahoma City, OK

#5963 Mar 12, 2014
Now what nature has in mind by making people attracted to like genders, therefore NOT wanting to procreate is a mystery.

Dallas, TX

#5964 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5965 Mar 12, 2014
angel you are filled with hate. Sad thing is you are going to be spewing this hate all the way down to hell because of your own pride.

Dallas, TX

#5966 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
angel you are filled with hate. Sad thing is you are going to be spewing this hate all the way down to hell because of your own pride.
Feel free to prove any of that.

Dallas, TX

#5967 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
So, are you defending Zeus?

Dallas, TX

#5968 Mar 12, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
If you cant back up any of what you claim feel free to just back peddle,name call or ignore the request all together. i know thats your usual style. Oh yeah dont forget to play the "gay" card! one of your favs.

“BAS in Electrical Engineering”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5969 Mar 12, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cant back up any of what you claim feel free to just back peddle,name call or ignore the request all together. i know thats your usual style. Oh yeah dont forget to play the "gay" card! one of your favs.
But Angle, aren't you afraid of this mythical place called hell? Where this magical being is filled with so much hate he'll burn all those who agree with him?

Ya, I don't understand how religious folk use hell as something scary. As far as I can tell only the coolest people will be there.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5971 Mar 12, 2014
prove that you hate Christians and God? You have already proven that Angel. Listen to yourself
Thinking

Banbury, UK

#5972 Mar 12, 2014
When your god wanks itself off over respect issues, it proves it is nothing special.
antiatheist wrote:
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5973 Mar 12, 2014
the hate you guys have is amazing. I'm really curious if you have always been this way? Where did all this hate come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 18 min superwilly 4,810
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 1 hr Dogen 85,520
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 4 hr ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Tue Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Mon Dogen 33,127
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Jan 15 superwilly 111
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web