1. Why do you think GOD did nothing to 'save' the Jews? In the Holy Bible it also recounts GOD leaving the Jews in bondage in Egypt as slaves enduring great hardship. So there is clearly a foundation precept established of GOD withdrawing aid.<quoted text>
Your reasoning is not convincing.
First. No, your god or your jesus did not directly kill the Jews. On the other hand, they did absolutely nothing to save them.
Second. Hitler claimed to be acting as a christian carrying out the work of god in persecuting the Jews. Whether he personally believed this or not is beside the point. He may very well have been lying. If so, however, he was lying to cloak himself with the legitimacy of christianity, in order to obtain the loyal obedience of the many christians who carried out all the day to day tasks needed to persecute the Jews. Whether Hitler was an actual christian, or a liar, there were very few atheists in German society at the time. The guards who manned the concentration camps wee christians. The men who herded the Jews into the cattle cars were christian. The men who carried out the actual killings were christians.
Third. Your logic breaks down when you say that because the nazis behaved in ways that offended your god, he allowed them to kill the Jews. In what way did they offend? By KILLING JEWS. Don't you see the circular nature of that argument?
Fourth. Most atheists are not opposed to the morality that some (not all) of the commandments espouse. We do, however, note that these ideas are common in all systems of morality, including many that predate christianity. More than 500 years before christianity, the Buddha set out the 5 precepts: Don't lie, don't kill, don't steal, don't commit adultery, don't use intoxicants. Same basic ideas as the ten commandments, with the addition of the precept against intoxicants, and minus all the commandments dealing with worship of a deity. So, it is not so much that we reject the ideas expressed in the non-god-directed commandments as that we think these were old ideas before the ten commandments existed.
2. Hitler claiming to be a Christian should be discarded as the ravings of a maniac. I would submit that those involved in the systematic murder of Jews are not representative of a Christ like or 'Christian' way of life.
3. According to the Bible Jews are the 'chosen' people and they turned their backs on GOD not once but many times over generations. In the Bible is clearly states the Jews will know great trials and tribulations for turning their backs on GOD and engaging in behaviors against GOD's laws. One could also argue that historical fact is evidence of GOD's declaration and edict for withdrawing his blessings and grace to a rebellious people.
4. No argument on morality issues and other more ancient cultures it's interesting to note how similar cultures are which were not supposed to have contact with one another including the architecture. How did that happen?
5. Yes long before Jesus Christ and his followers but not predating GOD who according to the Bible has always existed the Alpha and Omega.