'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5131 Jan 21, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
chili somewhere along the line you got the idea that Christians were in favor of homosexuality and that we believe in evolution. Here is a newsflash for ya, Christians think homosexuality is a SIN and we don't believe man evolved from ape like ancestors. Comprende? Now go crawl back under the rock from which you obviously came
SEE WHAT I MEAN? You can not pass yourself off as a christian by talking like that so quit pretending. But that is all your fairy tale bible is --a big pretending game. I know all bible thumpers are against being gay and call it a sin but I also know if you are a christian and profess to read the bible you can not pick and choose what you want to believe, you have to follow every word. As anti-christian hateful as you have been in some of your posts shows you don't read it all nor follow it all plus you judge others. AND YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER WHERE GOD CAME FROM BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE BIBLE LEFT THAT IMPORTANT FACT OUT. BOTTOM LINE is you believe what you want and live your own life and let everyone else live theres----YOU are not GOD and have no right to judge------GO PLAY BIG DEAL AND SELF IMPORTANT in your church, maybe they will believe your nonsense, I DON'T.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5132 Jan 21, 2014
chilli its more than obvious you are off your rocker. I'd love to see a picture of you so I could laugh my butt off.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5133 Jan 21, 2014
antiatheist is too retarded to use reply.

We need people like that to pump gas.
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> SEE WHAT I MEAN? You can not pass yourself off as a christian by talking like that so quit pretending. But that is all your fairy tale bible is --a big pretending game. I know all bible thumpers are against being gay and call it a sin but I also know if you are a christian and profess to read the bible you can not pick and choose what you want to believe, you have to follow every word. As anti-christian hateful as you have been in some of your posts shows you don't read it all nor follow it all plus you judge others. AND YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER WHERE GOD CAME FROM BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE THE BIBLE LEFT THAT IMPORTANT FACT OUT. BOTTOM LINE is you believe what you want and live your own life and let everyone else live theres----YOU are not GOD and have no right to judge------GO PLAY BIG DEAL AND SELF IMPORTANT in your church, maybe they will believe your nonsense, I DON'T.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5134 Jan 21, 2014
pump gas? Ha you guys over there in the UK are 50 years behind. We have this thing over in the US called a credit card. You can slide it in the little machine at the pump and actually pump the gas yourself. Whew no wonder we left your backwards country.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5135 Jan 22, 2014
Yeah, what you smell of.
antiatheist wrote:
pump gas?
WarforOil

Rowlett, TX

#5136 Jan 22, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
pump gas? Ha you guys over there in the UK are 50 years behind. We have this thing over in the US called a credit card. You can slide it in the little machine at the pump and actually pump the gas yourself. Whew no wonder we left your backwards country.
It's OK that you're historically and factually ignorant.
Oregon and New Jersey still require gas be manually
pumped by a station employee.
And self-service pumping didn't become common here
until after 1975.

Really ignorant types such as you were actually encouraged
to leave England.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5137 Jan 22, 2014
When is the Topix reply button going to be introduced into the trailer park antiatheist lives in?
WarforOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK that you're historically and factually ignorant.
Oregon and New Jersey still require gas be manually
pumped by a station employee.
And self-service pumping didn't become common here
until after 1975.
Really ignorant types such as you were actually encouraged
to leave England.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#5138 Jan 22, 2014
Thinking wrote:
When is the Topix reply button going to be introduced
into the trailer park antiatheist lives in?
<quoted text>
You surely are in England. I dealt with many
of your type while I was there on business.
Terribly concerned over most insignificant
issues.

" You can't reorganize my department, I'll
lose my phone number ". " I've always had it ".

Spare us any of your concerns, we can manage
without them. Remember don't leave the office
for lunch a minute before noon. England runs
on silly traditions.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5139 Jan 22, 2014
Small beer. I helped increase the US deficit by $1.5bn.

WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
You surely are in England. I dealt with many
of your type while I was there on business.
Terribly concerned over most insignificant
issues.
" You can't reorganize my department, I'll
lose my phone number ". " I've always had it ".
Spare us any of your concerns, we can manage
without them. Remember don't leave the office
for lunch a minute before noon. England runs
on silly traditions.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#5140 Jan 22, 2014
Thinking wrote:
antiatheist is too retarded to use reply.
We need people like that to pump gas.
<quoted text>
Pumping the gas would be a promotion. He's just one of the yokels who hangs out at the gas station, chewing tobacco, spitting, and envying those who are gainfully employed.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5141 Jan 22, 2014
Oregon and NJ still require it to be pumped by an employee? Wow didn't realize they were so backwards
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5142 Jan 22, 2014
You have very little depth to your knowledge. It shows.
antiatheist wrote:
Oregon and NJ still require it to be pumped by an employee?
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5143 Jan 22, 2014
He'd probably get it in the wrong hole.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Pumping the gas would be a promotion. He's just one of the yokels who hangs out at the gas station, chewing tobacco, spitting, and envying those who are gainfully employed.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#5144 Jan 22, 2014
Given his obsession with the ghey, he'd probably try the exhaust pipe.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5145 Jan 22, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
chilli its more than obvious you are off your rocker. I'd love to see a picture of you so I could laugh my butt off.
Give me your church address and I will send you one. I am 5foot 4inch and weigh 118, wear a loose sz.4 and speak regularly at different functions in the area, retired social worker. YOU are the nutty one who can't back anything up and call other people names which in its self is againt the teachings of the bible---Oh I forgot you aren't really a christian----just a big mouth trying to think they are something they are NOT!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5146 Jan 22, 2014
sorry but I don't make it a habit of giving mentally unstable people personal information.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#5147 Jan 22, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> Give me your church address and I will send you one. I am 5foot 4inch and weigh 118, wear a loose sz.4 and speak regularly at different functions in the area, retired social worker. YOU are the nutty one who can't back anything up and call other people names which in its self is againt the teachings of the bible---Oh I forgot you aren't really a christian----just a big mouth trying to think they are something they are NOT!
He wont even say what denomination he is. i dont understand why. You would think someone would be proud of that.Most religious folks are. Im proud to call myself an atheist because its what I believe and thats who I am. If I were religious I would be proud of my religion. Anti seems to have a lot to be ashamed of and it manifests into hateful and ignorant comentary.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#5148 Jan 22, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
He wont even say what denomination he is. i dont understand why. You would think someone would be proud of that.Most religious folks are. Im proud to call myself an atheist because its what I believe and thats who I am. If I were religious I would be proud of my religion. Anti seems to have a lot to be ashamed of and it manifests into hateful and ignorant comentary.
Well, christinanity is all about shaming the sheeple so those in power can sell them the "cure". Why do you think db's like anti are so vocal in their disgust? They've been told all their lives that those feelings they have are disgusting to their god and having those thoughts/feelings makes them unclean and sinful. They lash out because they're desperately trying to suppress who they really are because they fear they'll burn forever.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5149 Jan 22, 2014
Oh Angel your hate never ends. Denominations don't really matter. If you believe in God and that Christ died for our sins then you are a Christian. Atheists love to get hung up on denominations and "religion". I'm a believer

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#5150 Jan 22, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Oh Angel your hate never ends. Denominations don't really matter. If you believe in God and that Christ died for our sins then you are a Christian. Atheists love to get hung up on denominations and "religion". I'm a believer
Catholics believe in the god of the Bible and they also believe that Jesus died for their sins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... 1 min Dogen 1,380
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 2 hr Simon 78,584
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Aug 16 Science 32,430
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Aug 12 Eagle 12 - 1,152
what science will NEVER be able to prove Aug 11 Eagle 12 - 5
News What Ever Happened to the New Atheists?by Ellio... Aug 7 nanoanomaly 1
News Nonsense of a high order: The confused world of... (Jan '17) Aug 5 yehoshooah adam 4,381
More from around the web