'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5086 Jan 18, 2014
chilli you honestly aren't worth my effort.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5088 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
well actually I never mentioned sexual predator...you did. How dare I? Ha forget you. Go look at all the cases involved molestation and the Catholic church. The overwhelming majority are gay men praying on young boys. Thats a fact Jack.
Wow... I guess in your eyes, telling a kid that they will grow up to be a predator, no matter what kind, is still o.k. However it's not... and believe you me, I know all about the religious molestation stories, and they aren't just in the catholic church...and that's a fact Jack
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5089 Jan 18, 2014
being religious has nothing to do with it and being gay has everything to do with it. Most sexual molestations are committed by men. Most molestation cases are against boys. Put two and two together

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5090 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
being religious has nothing to do with it and being gay has everything to do with it. Most sexual molestations are committed by men. Most molestation cases are against boys. Put two and two together
Whatever anti... I see your heart. Don't care to discuss this any farther with you.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5091 Jan 18, 2014
Didn't figure you could deal with the facts.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5092 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Didn't figure you could deal with the facts.
Oh I deal with facts fine.... when there are facts being discussed.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5093 Jan 18, 2014
You only like the facts when you think they support your opinion. Pretty typical of your kind
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5094 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
chilli you honestly aren't worth my effort.
THATS BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ANSWERS AND CAN'T FAKE ONE the way you are doing on here. The fact that for pages of threads you will not say where god came from as the bible does not answer that so you can't figure it out. 2 plus 2 has always been 4. Strange how its not worth your effort when you can't come up with a believeable answer.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5095 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Didn't figure you could deal with the facts.
Where are your facts when I ask you to tell me where god came from----you do remember the question, don't you, you know the one you can't answer. Since you want to quote the bible and what YOU say it is against then explain where god came from so he could make heaven and earth and adam and eve. Who made him? I can deal with facts but you won't find them in the bible unless you tell me how god got here to do all his creating, got an answer yet???? If you can't explain where he came from then why should we believe anything you say he is against. Do you know yet??
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5096 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
You only like the facts when you think they support your opinion. Pretty typical of your kind
Areyou talking about YOURSELF again.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5097 Jan 18, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
You only like the facts when you think they support your opinion. Pretty typical of your kind
Not true, but whatever
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#5098 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
You only like the facts when you think they support your opinion. Pretty typical of your kind
DON'T ever say you are a CHRISTIAN because all you do is judge others and portray yourself as better than others. So, we don't believe anything you say because evidently you don't read the bible you quote-----JUDGE NOT LEST YE BE JUDGED. YOUR KIND IS SOMETHING I DON'T EVER WANT TO BE OR EMULATE.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#5099 Jan 19, 2014
I'm off to church. And I must have at least
one sin to something to confess.

So, I say I respect the lot of ya.

There now my blameless life is blemished.
Jim

London, UK

#5100 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
well actually I never mentioned sexual predator...you did. How dare I? Ha forget you. Go look at all the cases involved molestation and the Catholic church. The overwhelming majority are gay men praying on young boys. Thats a fact Jack.
You look at gay and ignore the catholic part.*yawn*
Jim

London, UK

#5101 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
chilli you honestly aren't worth my effort.
Considering you have no evidence of god, your effort level is currently 0.
Jim

London, UK

#5102 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
being religious has nothing to do with it and being gay has everything to do with it. Most sexual molestations are committed by men. Most molestation cases are against boys. Put two and two together
Why did you bring up the catholic example then? first to mind...
Jim

London, UK

#5103 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
You only like the facts when you think they support your opinion. Pretty typical of your kind
Says the evolution denying Creationist Cult Member with no evidence of god and no evidence against evolution.
Jim

London, UK

#5105 Jan 19, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
uh oh crazy Jim is back
Crazy is arrogantly believing the earth to be 3000 years old and denying evolution, while having no evidence like a clown-troll.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#5107 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

Crazy is arrogantly believing the earth to be 3000 years old and
denying evolution, while having no evidence like a clown-troll.
Someone needs to have mercy on you and inform you
that your mouth is stuck on stupid repeat.
Same posts, over and over. Amen.
Jaz

United States

#5108 Jan 20, 2014
Grapevine hobo philosophy on life....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min Eagle 12 21,177
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Eagle 12 256,564
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 6 min Eagle 12 18,574
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 7 min SoE 43,275
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 47 min Eagle 12 758
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) 49 min Eagle 12 10,053
News Hitchens, Dawkins and Harris are old news - a t... 55 min Eagle 12 69
More from around the web