'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

Jul 5, 2013 Full story: NewsOK.com 7,541

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Full Story
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#5002 Jan 15, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>Buck couldn't, because he can't get his head around infinity.
Maybe one of you can provide some evidence or an example of infinity that exists in the physical universe?
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#5003 Jan 15, 2014
There's only one of me.
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one of you can provide some evidence or an example of infinity that exists in the physical universe?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#5004 Jan 15, 2014
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>There's only one of me.
That is a no, then?
Donnie

United States

#5005 Jan 15, 2014
Karen Janbaz local Oklahoma City, Oklahoma grandmother posts heartwarming video of her first grandchild interaction with the public in New York City. You can see the strong family resemblance in the facial features...congrats grandma!

Enjoy everyone... very humorous....

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3058813916001/devi...
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#5006 Jan 16, 2014
Au contraire. Any 1m x 1m square contains an infinite number of infinite fractal lines of dimension 1.x

But I guess lines don't exist in your world.
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a no, then?
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#5007 Jan 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Au contraire. Any 1m x 1m square contains an infinite number
of infinite fractal lines of dimension 1.x
And an atom can be divided and infinite number of times.
It just that no one has ever done it yet, or will ever.

Fractice logic from a faux Frenchman.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#5008 Jan 16, 2014
1. There may be an infinite number of atoms.
2. Anyone that only believes in things made of atoms leaves no room for their all powerful god.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
And an atom can be divided and infinite number of times.
It just that no one has ever done it yet, or will ever.
Fractice logic from a faux Frenchman.
WarForOil

Grapevine, TX

#5009 Jan 16, 2014
Thinking wrote:
1. There may be an infinite number of atoms.
2. Anyone that only believes in things made of atoms leaves no room for their all powerful god.
<quoted text>
It's too early even in the UK for you to be this drunk.
Stating the obvious makes that obvious.
Or it should be to even you.

Got anymore great French Clichés to post.
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#5010 Jan 16, 2014
Ad hom ***t.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too early even in the UK for you to be this drunk.
Stating the obvious makes that obvious.
Or it should be to even you.
Got anymore great French Clichés to post.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#5011 Jan 16, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
wikipedia? Would you like another source angel? I can literally give you hundreds on the topic of the Piltdown scam that "scientists" believed for close to 50 yrs. I think many of them also believe in big foot.
No I'm good, When someone uses Wikipedia as a source to back up their argument thats all I need to know about the person and their debate "skills".
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5012 Jan 16, 2014
oh angel you are really pathetic. I can literally give you hundreds of sources. Will you accept any of them? Of course you won't. Thats your problem not mine
Thinking

Yeovil, UK

#5013 Jan 16, 2014
Piltdown man was a christian's fraud disproven by the scientific method within decades.
Yet 2000 years on, you still believe in zombie jews on sticks.
antiatheist wrote:
oh angel you are really pathetic. I can literally give you hundreds of sources. Will you accept any of them? Of course you won't. Thats your problem not mine
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5014 Jan 16, 2014
sorry but you can't run from documented history. Scientists are so willing to jump on anything they think supports their humanistic views. They are easily fooled.

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/science-of...

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#5015 Jan 16, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
sorry but you can't run from documented history. Scientists are so willing to jump on anything they think supports their humanistic views. They are easily fooled.
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/science-of...
You just keep f@cking that chicken don't you. Piltdown Man was a fraud exposed by scientists, just like the Shroud of Turin, the Loch Ness surgeons photo and a whole slew of other nonsense.

trying to find a missing link between humans and apes? we are apes! there is nothing missing. Our DNA is 98% the same as chimps because were apes too!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5016 Jan 16, 2014
ha.........we are apes? I haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Who do you think perpetrated the fraud in the first place??? It was a SCIENTIST. It took 40 YEARS for it to be exposed. You people crack me up.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5017 Jan 16, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
ha.........we are apes?
Apes are any animals within the superfamily Hominoidea. Humans are in that superfamily. Thus, humans are apes.
antiatheist wrote:
Who do you think perpetrated the fraud in the first place??? It was a SCIENTIST. It took 40 YEARS for it to be exposed. You people crack me up.
...who cares? The evidence for evolution is overwhelming. It's like a murder case having DNA evidence, fingerprint evidence, the murder weapon, a confession, and fifty witnesses and your only defense is that one of the fifty witnesses turned out to be a liar. You really destroyed the prosecution there, Ace.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5018 Jan 16, 2014
You are easily deceived box. The evidence is far from overwhelming. Man did not come from an ape like ancestor and that has not and never will be proven. You have been lied to

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5019 Jan 16, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
You are easily deceived box. The evidence is far from overwhelming.
Your ignorance of the evidence doesn't make it go away.
antiatheist wrote:
Man did not come from an ape like ancestor and that has not and never will be proven. You have been lied to
Would you care to explain all the other species of hominids like homo erectus and homo habilus? How about the austrolopithecines?

And while you're at it, please explain why all these species show a transition over time from being less human-like to more human-like.
Human Observer

AOL

#5020 Jan 16, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I know its kinda funny huh? Why are lesbians fat? I honestly dont know. It must be something to do with depression and just overall unhappiness with their lifestyle. I don't know a lot of lesbians but the ones I do know are obese.
Here is my theory though. These fat lesbians have always been fat and unattractive. So much so that they are unable to attract any men so in order to have someone they hook up with another woman.
Take a moment or two, to meander through this pages. You will discover what most women already know .......... attracting a man is easier than breathing. A female can't get too fat nor ugly to find herself* a permanent hook-up. Some man is gonna want her more than life itself. How many lesbians do you think give a shit about attracting a man?

Now if you don't mind, explain to us why you believe that you would turn gay, if you couldn't attract a mate of the opposite sex. Is it because you have no natural attraction to the opposite sex, and for you it's all about the choice you made to be straight?

http://weddingunveils.com/
http://theproudparents.com/
http://weddingunveils.com/eiffel-tower
http://theproudparents.com/gamer-mom

*To some degree this works both ways, but a butt ugly man with money will end up with a greedy gold-digging super model, not that he cares ... he has a trophy and she and her boyfriend will always have a plan.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5021 Jan 16, 2014
can you explain to me why many people go back and forth between gay and straight? Its a choice. Plain and simple

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes, atheists can be fundamentalists 1 hr Thinking 3
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Thinking 2,293
A New Kinder, Gentler Atheism 1 hr TheHeadlines 145
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr thetruth 232,917
Is 'naturalism' a bleak philosophical outlook? ... 10 hr Mikko 2
Christians More Supportive of Torture Than Non-... 11 hr Thinking 3
Atheism to Defeat Religion by 2038 (Apr '12) Sat polymath257 23,199
More from around the web