'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4982 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I know its kinda funny huh? Why are lesbians fat? I honestly dont know. It must be something to do with depression and just overall unhappiness with their lifestyle. I don't know a lot of lesbians but the ones I do know are obese.
Here is my theory though. These fat lesbians have always been fat and unattractive. So much so that they are unable to attract any men so in order to have someone they hook up with another woman.
It's very funny... however, what's more funny....well, sad really, is that the Feds would spend that much freakin money on that kind of a study! That's exactly something that I could see our government funding lol.

I will say that out of the lesbian friends that I do have...there are only 2 who are over weight, so they may be wrong about this one.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4983 Jan 14, 2014
I don't think the study would have even been done if there was no basis for it. As a whole, lesbians are more obese. Do I think we should waste money on it? Of course not.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4984 Jan 15, 2014
I wonder why heterosexual males suffer from obesity more than homosexual men.....??? Very strange study indeed. Says they are looking to find the biological and social factors as to why this is the case....strange study indeed....and much money wasted, but we certainly can't control where the money goes lol.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4985 Jan 15, 2014
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4986 Jan 15, 2014
its so funny how you guys just can't except anything that is negative about homosexuality. You just refuse to admit anything, which shows your overwhelming bias attitude not only in regards to gays, but most anything else.

lol angel you have to be the most gullible person I've ever met. Good thing you didn't live a long time ago or you would be telling everyone how Piltdown man was our trans link.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4987 Jan 15, 2014
Piltdown man was a christian fraud disproven by the scientific method. 2000 years on, you still believe in zombie jews on sticks.

I'm glad I'm not gay because of the abuse received from closet job bastards like you.

But there's not a homophobic bone in my body.
antiatheist wrote:
its so funny how you guys just can't except anything that is negative about homosexuality. You just refuse to admit anything, which shows your overwhelming bias attitude not only in regards to gays, but most anything else.
lol angel you have to be the most gullible person I've ever met. Good thing you didn't live a long time ago or you would be telling everyone how Piltdown man was our trans link.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4988 Jan 15, 2014
ha.........you are showing how truly ignorant you really are.

The Piltdown Man was a hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human. These fragments consisted of parts of a skull and jawbone, said to have been collected in 1912 from a gravel pit at Piltdown, East Sussex, England. The Latin name Eoanthropus dawsoni ("Dawson's dawn-man", after the collector Charles Dawson) was given to the specimen. The significance of the specimen remained the subject of controversy until it was exposed in 1953 as a forgery, consisting of the lower jawbone of an orangutan deliberately combined with the skull of a fully developed modern human.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#4989 Jan 15, 2014
Your Bible is as mythical as your God and all other mystical "holy books." Admit it.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4990 Jan 15, 2014
your "science" is a fraud and full of bias. Admit it

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4991 Jan 15, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
ha.........you are showing how truly ignorant you really are.
The Piltdown Man was a hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human. These fragments consisted of parts of a skull and jawbone, said to have been collected in 1912 from a gravel pit at Piltdown, East Sussex, England. The Latin name Eoanthropus dawsoni ("Dawson's dawn-man", after the collector Charles Dawson) was given to the specimen. The significance of the specimen remained the subject of controversy until it was exposed in 1953 as a forgery, consisting of the lower jawbone of an orangutan deliberately combined with the skull of a fully developed modern human.
The Wikipedia is STRONG with you.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#4992 Jan 15, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I know its kinda funny huh? Why are lesbians fat? I honestly dont know. It must be something to do with depression and just overall unhappiness with their lifestyle. I don't know a lot of lesbians but the ones I do know are obese.
Here is my theory though. These fat lesbians have always been fat and unattractive. So much so that they are unable to attract any men so in order to have someone they hook up with another woman.
Open your eyes ---does Ellen DeGeneres and her mate Portia look fat? How about Robin and her Mate on the nationally televised morning news show---both thin! There are thin lesbians in every community but you just might not even know they are gay. In today's world it is difficult to find anyone, gay or straight that weighs what they should weigh with all the fast food and fat food in American. I am willing to bet that 75% of the people in your church are over weight with all the church food functions going on. AND if you are a true christian and following the bible you will not be overweight for it is against its teachings. Lesbians are Lesbians because they were born that way, they can not be MADE to be a lesbian. Could I make you a lesbian----No, its not possible as it is not in the make up of a straight person anymore than it is in a lesbian's makeup to be straight. I am straight and I know nothing anyone could do would make me any other way. Why is that so hard to understand when scientist have proven that fact.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4993 Jan 15, 2014
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!!!! Science!?!? This is like an Enquirer article lol!
Antiatheist thinks "peer reviewed" means anything he discussed with the other guys hanging around outside the gas station.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4994 Jan 15, 2014
Piltdown man was a christian fraud disproven by the scientific method. 2000 years on, you still believe in zombie jews on sticks.
antiatheist wrote:
ha.........you are showing how truly ignorant you really are.
The Piltdown Man was a hoax in which bone fragments were presented as the fossilised remains of a previously unknown early human. These fragments consisted of parts of a skull and jawbone, said to have been collected in 1912 from a gravel pit at Piltdown, East Sussex, England. The Latin name Eoanthropus dawsoni ("Dawson's dawn-man", after the collector Charles Dawson) was given to the specimen. The significance of the specimen remained the subject of controversy until it was exposed in 1953 as a forgery, consisting of the lower jawbone of an orangutan deliberately combined with the skull of a fully developed modern human.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4995 Jan 15, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosexuals? Were not talking about homosexuals at all. Atheism was the topic. However i totally think you have something against homosexuals now that you brought up how much you "don't" hate them on a forum that wasn't even about them in the first place.
Antiatheist is a classic closet case. He keeps bringing up homosexuality because it is never far from his mind. He's got to keep telling himself how bad they are to keep his deepest urges in check. Sad, really. If he just accepted himself for who he is, he'd probably be a much nicer person. Or not.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4996 Jan 15, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I don't know a lot
NAILED IT!

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#4997 Jan 15, 2014
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Antiatheist is a classic closet case. He keeps bringing up homosexuality because it is never far from his mind. He's got to keep telling himself how bad they are to keep his deepest urges in check. Sad, really. If he just accepted himself for who he is, he'd probably be a much nicer person. Or not.
“Nothing optional—from homosexuality to adultery—is ever made punishable unless those who do the prohibiting (and exact the fierce punishments) have a repressed desire to participate. As Shakespeare put it in King Lear, the policeman who lashes the whore has a hot need to use her for the very offense for which he plies the lash.”

-Christopher Hitchens-

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#4998 Jan 15, 2014
Poor fundies.

They could have an infinite amount of faith and it would still amount to nothing.

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#4999 Jan 15, 2014
I know what you mean. They are just impossible to reason with.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#5000 Jan 15, 2014
Buck couldn't, because he can't get his head around infinity.
Khatru wrote:
Poor fundies.
They could have an infinite amount of faith and it would still amount to nothing.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#5001 Jan 15, 2014
wikipedia? Would you like another source angel? I can literally give you hundreds on the topic of the Piltdown scam that "scientists" believed for close to 50 yrs. I think many of them also believe in big foot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 8 min scientia potentia... 43,188
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 18,510
News Why I quit atheism 33 min emperorjohn 702
Good arguments against Christianity 1 hr emperorjohn 200
For Atheists: Why do You Call Theories "Scient... 1 hr emperorjohn 750
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Ronnie Pickering 256,552
A Universe from Nothing? 2 hr Richardfs 507
The Dumbest Thing Posted by a Godbot (Jun '10) 9 hr Thinking 5,688
More from around the web