'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#4962 Jan 14, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me be very clear about this Anti, YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME.
Absolutely.

He is, however, one of many self-appointed spokespeople for his invisible sky pixie.

Listen to him spouting his inane ju-ju.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4963 Jan 14, 2014
Thinking wrote:
There's already a fundie christard stood outside our
town centre church that does that all day.
<quoted text>
It gets harder everyday to get a good corner.
Oh by the way, where is the town center church for London ?
Been there many times, haven't seen it.

Only a fool claims to know where London's town center is.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4964 Jan 14, 2014
I'm not speaking for you........YOU ALREADY SAID IT. I was simply paraphrasing what you have already stated.

Cambridge, UK

#4965 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I'm not speaking for you........YOU ALREADY SAID IT. I was simply paraphrasing what you have already stated.
That's no way to talk about your friend who made the post directly above yours.

Cambridge, UK

#4966 Jan 14, 2014
Still, in all fairness to those fundies they do have a point as illustrated here.....

Cambridge, UK

#4967 Jan 14, 2014
Here's a nice Christian lady who looks like she's had a few too many double cheeseburgers.

Why are fundies so fat?
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4968 Jan 14, 2014
since you guys love science so much.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/why-are-les...
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4969 Jan 14, 2014
Since I live 30 miles from Central London, I'll leave that moronic claim to you then.
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
It gets harder everyday to get a good corner.
Oh by the way, where is the town center church for London ?
Been there many times, haven't seen it.
Only a fool claims to know where London's town center is.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4970 Jan 14, 2014
My lesbian friends are rather slim - most seem to be distance runners?

Lesbians get less STDs than heterosexuals because they are your god's chosen people.
antiatheist wrote:
since you guys love science so much.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/06/why-are-les...
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4971 Jan 14, 2014
deal with the real issue here thinking. Why are lesbians so overweight? Are you doubting science?
MarineMom

Chillicothe, OH

#4972 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I was stating a fact. I wasn't bragging on anything I did personally. Angel, on the other hand, loves to tell everyone what she did and how she helped people, etc. You should do it because you want to not because you want everyone to know about it. At any rate, Christians do so much more in this area than atheists ever thought about doing.
On and whoa, do you not realize there are many domestic missionaries? Of course you don't
NO ONE was bragging on here, they were doing the same thing that you were doing , telling how they helped people too only here in America, so you are guilty of talking and telling the same thing they did on here. If they wanted to brag they would have used their names. How can you say that christians do more than non christians for there fellow countrymen when you have not taken a survey in every county in every state, ALL %) of them so shut up until you have official proveable information to state. ONE things alot of you christians never do is serve in the military and defend the country they live in. If you are the fine example of what a christian is it sure does not give anyone an incentive to be one.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4973 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
deal with the real issue here thinking. Why are lesbians so overweight? Are you doubting science?
I looked up "science" in the dictionary. None of the definitions included "lies that fundies pull out of their arse." Why do you think that is?

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4974 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
If a young impressionable Christian youth, say a young person from your church were to read some of the things you say on here. What do you think that would take away? Do you think they would want to continue along the same path if they were going to end up a loney, bitter old person as you clearly have? You say things on here that have NOTHING to do with atheism.
"WHY ARE LESBIANS FAT ?"WAS YOUR LAST POST!
What in the living hell does that have to do with atheism?
What a small,simple,misinformend and dumba$$ thing to say.

If a young person sees the immature,bitter,angry and perpetually virginistic attitude that you exhibit, they are going to throw away the good book and head to the next atheist meeting!You say we try to convert people to atheism, which is not true.I have said it before Anti, YOU are converting more people to atheism than we ever could.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4975 Jan 14, 2014
I said on here that I helped people? Nope...never said it. I do things because I want to not because I'm looking for attention.

Angel, it was your fellow atheist that brought up lesbians weight. I simply commented on it. Try and pay attention.

As far as my church, I'm pretty sure every single one of them think atheism is absurd and homosexuality is a sin.
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4976 Jan 14, 2014
I don't know about your lesbians, I live in the UK.

Lesbians get less STDs than heterosexuals because they are your god's chosen people.
antiatheist wrote:
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4977 Jan 14, 2014
Because every time antiatheist tried to add that false definition he did it in crayon on his own screen, and somehow no one else could see it.
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up "science" in the dictionary. None of the definitions included "lies that fundies pull out of their arse." Why do you think that is?
Thinking

Blaenau-ffestiniog, UK

#4978 Jan 14, 2014
You just admitted you're the sort of stultifying thicko that needs rules to stop wrecking society because you don't have your own moral compass. You're not a good person.
antiatheist wrote:
I do things because I want to...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4979 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Lmao!!!! Science!?!? This is like an Enquirer article lol!
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#4980 Jan 14, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
I said on here that I helped people? Nope...never said it. I do things because I want to not because I'm looking for attention.
Angel, it was your fellow atheist that brought up lesbians weight. I simply commented on it. Try and pay attention.
As far as my church, I'm pretty sure every single one of them think atheism is absurd and homosexuality is a sin.
We all do things because we want to and not looking for attention. I will bet you have accepted thanks from someone if you did something for them, didn't you. You have not fooled anyone on here, we all know what kind of person you are and the only one that thinks you are a good person or a christian is YOU.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4981 Jan 14, 2014
I know its kinda funny huh? Why are lesbians fat? I honestly dont know. It must be something to do with depression and just overall unhappiness with their lifestyle. I don't know a lot of lesbians but the ones I do know are obese.

Here is my theory though. These fat lesbians have always been fat and unattractive. So much so that they are unable to attract any men so in order to have someone they hook up with another woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 13 min positronium 93,362
News Scientific, Philosophical Case for God's Existe... 11 hr blacklagoon 3 78
News American Atheists terminates its president over... 23 hr Eagle 12 - 19
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Apr 14 blacklagoon 3 4,141
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Apr 14 Into The Night 258,515
News The Anti-Christian Movement Apr 10 blacklagoon 3 11
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Apr 9 Wisdom of Ages 6,048