'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4659 Jan 5, 2014
Your direct quote was :

"Quite arrogant of you to say whether or not you think someone has a belief in god"

Again, I never said Catholics didn't believe in God. You can't run from your own words although I'm sure you will try.

Now, being a Christian doesn't just mean you believe in God. Even some of the most evil people in the world believe in God. Hard to believe you are this ignorant

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4660 Jan 5, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Your direct quote was :

"Quite arrogant of you to say whether or not you think someone has a belief in god"

Again, I never said Catholics didn't believe in God. You can't run from your own words although I'm sure you will try.

Now, being a Christian doesn't just mean you believe in God. Even some of the most evil people in the world believe in God. Hard to believe you are this ignorant
Ok dumbass...you've earned the right at this point to be called that. We were discussing Catholics...what group of people were you speaking about when you made the statement that just because a group of people claims a belief in god doesn't make them christians??? Cause ya know, we were talking about Catholics...which would be the group being discussed...unless you were having some other conversation with someone else inside your head it would be quite obvious that you were talking about Catholics....however if you weren't then we could always go back to my post that said "what does that have to do with anything that we were discussing". Lol Jesus you try ridiculously hard to work your way out of statements that you make incorrectly. Again I will say that this has nothing to do with anything other than the fact that you said Catholics aren't considered Christians...and they are, so therefore that statement is wrong. Being Christian means that you follow the bible and Jesus's teachings. Anyone who does those things is a Christian. Now what group if people were you talking to if you weren't speaking about Catholics like to topic was at hand?
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#4661 Jan 5, 2014
HEY, ANTI ATHEIST, Why won't you give me an answer, been asking over and over, cat got your tongue???? Finger too sore to type??? Where did GOD come from? Who made God????? We know the story of Adam and Eve and we know the story of Jesus but what is the story of GOD??
Thinking

Poole, UK

#4662 Jan 5, 2014
Thanks for posting that Atheism is cool.
antiatheist wrote:
You said that I said Catholics didn't believe in God. At least be a stand up person and admit when you were wrong.
Chili you are not perfect my friend. You have sin and continue to do so.
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4664 Jan 6, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Cults serve a wonderful purpose for your types too.
You can quit being so hate filled and join in group
happiness. Even you can experience communal
joy.
Find the cult of you dreams today and join.
It may be the military or a terrorist group even.
The hates still there but look at all those smiling faces.
There is hope for you Jim in a cult.
Once again, you open your mouth and no evidence comes out. When will you liars learn?
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4665 Jan 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Your direct quote was :
Where did god come from antiatheist? Can't you Creationist Cult Member's read what's in front of you?
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4666 Jan 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Your direct quote was :
Religious liars invented sin, in order to sell the cure - your creationist cult that believes the earth is 3000 years old because a homeless zombie said so.
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4667 Jan 6, 2014
Lnc wrote:
Intolerance of others ideas is found with both theists and atheists.:-(
---No such thing as god, you're just another loudmouth relgious liar / cult member.----
Normal Atheists and Christians can take criticism of their ideas without going off the deep end.
Intolerance of facts found in all Creationist Cult Members like Lcn.
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4668 Jan 6, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

Religious liars invented sin, in order to sell the cure - your creationist
cult that believes the earth is 3000 years old because a homeless
zombie said so.
You're losing control, Jim.
Step back and examine your life. Are you saved ?
Is excessive masturbation a problem for you, Jim.
It's you usual cause of your apparent disorder.

Use your left hand only for a while, it will slow you down some.
And then concentrate on knowing that what other people
think isn't nearly as important as focusing on your own
deep personal failures. You can still salvage parts of
your miserable existence.
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4669 Jan 6, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist Cult Member trying to use mind games again. What a failure. Just accept that the earth is not 3000 years old and Atheists will never believe your Creationst Bullsh*t as long as they are alive.
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4670 Jan 6, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>
Its because you're a dishonest person that you cannot present any evidence of god and have to keep changing the subject away from the fact that you've lied again and again.
Jim

Cambridge, UK

#4671 Jan 6, 2014
If the Cult of Creationism preaches this kind of dishonesty it is no wonder it is loosing so many members and needs to spam public forums in order to save face.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#4672 Jan 6, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Creationist Cult Member with no morals and no evidence of god.
Or uncanny Poe with a well-developed sense of humor. I think you can take the hook out of your mouth any time now.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4673 Jan 6, 2014
iseeyou quit playing dumb....or at least I hope its playing. You implied I said Catholics didn't believe in God. Untrue. Again, belief in God doesn't make you a Christian.

Jim, you are out of control. Its the first of the month so take your government money and buy some medication.
Thinking

Poole, UK

#4674 Jan 6, 2014
Bollocks.
antiatheist wrote:
iseeyou quit playing dumb....or at least I hope its playing. You implied I said Catholics didn't believe in God. Untrue. Again, belief in God doesn't make you a Christian.
Jim, you are out of control. Its the first of the month so take your government money and buy some medication.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4675 Jan 6, 2014
Catholics are christian they started christianity

Location hidden

#4676 Jan 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:

I implied it??? Lol...you implied it. What group were you talking about if you weren't talking about Catholics?? Which again I'll point out was the group we were talking about.

Location hidden

#4677 Jan 6, 2014
antiatheist wrote:

And again...the belief in the Christian god and Jesus does make you a Christian. What does your bible say makes you a Christian? Lol

Since: Apr 08

Cambridge, UK

#4678 Jan 6, 2014
I see Atheists are fighting and killing each other again over who doesn't believe in which god the least.

Ah, sorry - my mistake - that never happens.

Location hidden

#4679 Jan 6, 2014
Khatru wrote:
I see Atheists are fighting and killing each other again over who doesn't believe in which god the least.

Ah, sorry - my mistake - that never happens.
It's ok...fighting happens whenever people have opinions..even amongst the like minded ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 20 min Samuel Patre 87,311
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) Feb 17 superwilly 5,811
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) Feb 14 ChristineM 4,032
Christianity almost did not happen Feb 12 Quatsch22 1
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Feb 12 dollarsbillmom 19
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Feb 10 superwilly 5,154
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Feb 9 Eagle 12 - 257
More from around the web