'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7553 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4576 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Well first off Angle its "credible" not "crediable". Kinda lose credibility if you can't even spell it.
Still avoiding the questions. As predicted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Stalbridge, UK

#4577 Jan 3, 2014
You shouldn't have.
antiatheist wrote:
You atheists are amazing.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4578 Jan 3, 2014
Those darn facts just get in the way every time don't they

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking

Stalbridge, UK

#4579 Jan 3, 2014
The link you gave is to a spoof site.
antiatheist wrote:

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

#4580 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
Facts like Pi = 3

OK

Carry on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 13

Dallas, TX

#4581 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
A.I.G. has put out a list of creationist arguments to avoid when debating with us heathens because the arguments have either been discredited or are complete fabrications.

Your favorite transitional fossil argument is on there.

http://web.archive.org/web/20041011014318/www...

Nottingham, UK

#4582 Jan 3, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>
A.I.G. has put out a list of creationist arguments to avoid when debating with us heathens because the arguments have either been discredited or are complete fabrications.
Your favorite transitional fossil argument is on there.
http://web.archive.org/web/20041011014318/www...
Ha!

Nice one - AIG advises its readers to avoid using that phoney argument.

If antiatheist knows his bible as badly as he knows AIG it's small wonder he's so confused.
Thinking

Stalbridge, UK

#4583 Jan 3, 2014
Also anti-a's book of retardery says insects and birds have four legs! What a fucktard aa is.
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts like Pi = 3
OK
Carry on.

Nottingham, UK

#4584 Jan 3, 2014
Thinking wrote:
Also anti-a's book of retardery says insects and birds have four legs! What a fucktard aa is.
<quoted text>
LOL

Ah, such is the way of the man with the ju-ju.

Nottingham, UK

#4585 Jan 3, 2014
LOL

Picking up a few unfavourable judgements

We must be hitting a raw nerve with the xtians.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4586 Jan 3, 2014
"There are no transitional forms.’ Since there are candidates, even though they are highly dubious, it’s better to avoid possible comebacks by saying instead:‘While Darwin predicted that the fossil record would show numerous transitional fossils, even 140 years later, all we have are a handful of disputable examples."

"A handful of disputable examples". Try giving the whole quote next time angel. All the time and money wasted trying to prove something that isn't there. Pathetic.

Nottingham, UK

#4587 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
"There are no transitional forms.’ Since there are candidates, even though they are highly dubious, it’s better to avoid possible comebacks by saying instead:‘While Darwin predicted that the fossil record would show numerous transitional fossils, even 140 years later, all we have are a handful of disputable examples."
"A handful of disputable examples". Try giving the whole quote next time angel. All the time and money wasted trying to prove something that isn't there. Pathetic.
Except that you can't define what a transitional fossil is, so you don't really know what you're actually talking about.

Can't say I'm surprised, given that you can't define your god either. Naturally it follows that when it comes to deities, you also don't know what you're talking about.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4588 Jan 3, 2014
WarForOil wrote:
<quoted text>As I've told you many times, I'm not religious. I'm Episcopalian.
And I'll repeat again that I'm not out to convert you.
You're type are not wanted in my Church

I'm only here to sharpen my tongue and belittle your
ignorance. It's good practice. In person I could have
you in tears within minutes.
Oh shit lol...I doubt that...however you do make a perfectly good troll :-)

Location hidden

#4589 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
its so hilarious watching predictable atheists. They won't even investigate which tells me they have no interest in the truth. If something doesn't jive with your world view then you won't even listen. Tells me how utterly brainwashed all of you really are which is truly sad.
You always describe yourself perfectly anti ;-)

Location hidden

#4590 Jan 3, 2014
AngelAngle wrote:
<quoted text>You may not have any clue what your talking about and it appers that you have very litle formal education because the first thing they teach you is use crediable souces for your research. They specifically say "Do not use Wikipedia or A.I.G." However, I must hand it to you Anti you have a hell of a lot more time to dedicate to this than the rest of us. Your dedication is admirable.

You say we are predictable, even though you have predicted nothing about us. All of your "predictions" come after the fact, which is done in religion often.

Let me see if I can make a prediction.Your going to get on here and say something imature, ignorant and hurl insults at people which you NEVER seem to realize apply to you. Its like you have a mirror next to your computer there in the basement and when you want to insult, you just have a look and describe what you see: sad,lonley,angry,hate-filled etc. All of this is done under the cover of the "kindest Christian love" of course. If anything Anti, you are creating more atheists because thats one of the biggest problems that atheists have with religion, hate disguised as love.

You will also come on here and expect the universe explained to you, which we have, yet you dodge our questions at every turn. We know its because you have'nt been able to find an answer on Wikipedia or Ken Ham has failed to provide you with an answer. Just man up. There is no fault in admitting that there is something you dont know. Its the adult thing to do.
Hey that was a pretty good prediction. I think it's funny that the only thing he could do was point out a typo....if it hasn't been there he/she would have just not responded cause he knows you're correct and there is nothing that can be said otherwise lol. He/she has done that to me quite a few times now.

Location hidden

#4591 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
you mean when one species transitions into another there should be absolutely no fossil evidence of that? It just happens hocus pocus like? You atheists are amazing. I've never met more close minded, arrogant people in my life. No wonder you are a fringe group.
Learn what evolution is and how it works before you talk about it anti...at least then you will not look like as big of an ass lol
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4592 Jan 3, 2014
oh you mean there shouldn't be any fossils representing this transition? This is a huge obstacle that even some scientists will admit.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4593 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
oh you mean there shouldn't be any fossils representing this transition? This is a huge obstacle that even some scientists will admit.
I meant exactly what I said...you need to learn what evolution is and how it works.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNin

United States

#4594 Jan 3, 2014
antiatheist wrote:
its so hilarious watching predictable atheists. They won't even investigate which tells me they have no interest in the truth. If something doesn't jive with your world view then you won't even listen. Tells me how utterly brainwashed all of you really are which is truly sad.
Normal atheists might be be appalled by the trolling done in the name of atheism on the thread.

Evangelistic atheist trolls seem to have the same intolerance they find objectionable in Christian evangelists. Ironic
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4595 Jan 3, 2014
actually liberals and atheists (same thing) are some of the most intolerant people I've ever encountered. They also claim to be interested in evidence yet when given evidence that contradicts their personal views they quickly dismiss it. They are also extremely predictable....almost robotic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheists should stop feeding the stereotypes 41 min NightSerf 18
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 3 hr thetruth 10,786
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr thetruth 244,893
News Si Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty' Star, Says Atheist... 4 hr thetruth 42
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 4 hr thetruth 20,593
News Why Atheism Will Replace Religion (Aug '12) 6 hr ChristineW 14,659
John 3:16 7 hr Shizle 70
More from around the web