'Good without a god': Faces of atheis...

'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma

There are 7527 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Jul 5, 2013, titled 'Good without a god': Faces of atheism in Oklahoma. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Rebecca Vitsmun is shown during an interview with a CNN reporter shortly after the May 20 tornado that destroyed her Moore home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4454 Dec 30, 2013
My suggestion to you? Move to Sweden. Your country will probably buy you a one way ticket.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4455 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
My suggestion to you? Move to Sweden. Your country will probably buy you a one way ticket.
Hey there...what are your thoughts on that bible verse that was shared???
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4456 Dec 30, 2013
Thessalonians 5:21? It means hold on to all things that are good. I believe Paul was speaking to Christians in Thessalonica.

Honestly, do you not even research or consider the whole text before you pounce on something? I figured by now you would be tired of looking foolish. Guess not though

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4457 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Thessalonians 5:21? It means hold on to all things that are good. I believe Paul was speaking to Christians in Thessalonica.

Honestly, do you not even research or consider the whole text before you pounce on something? I figured by now you would be tired of looking foolish. Guess not though
Lol it's ok anti... I expected nothing more than this comment from you.
Maddy

United States

#4458 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
You're half correct the first part of the lesson you haven't learned yet "PROVE ALL THINGS".
Lisa

United States

#4459 Dec 30, 2013
Anti, will let you know how much Christianity is relevant and in his world on this issue it's 50%.

lol
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4460 Dec 30, 2013
wow I guess you guys don't like the truth. Its so funny you try to play "gotcha" on this verse and that verse even when you are proven wrong time after time. Honestly, after a while I would think you might take a few minutes and actually read the whole context or do some other research. Quit getting all your bogus info from atheist websites. It just makes you look foolish and uninformed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4461 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
wow I guess you guys don't like the truth. Its so funny you try to play "gotcha" on this verse and that verse even when you are proven wrong time after time. Honestly, after a while I would think you might take a few minutes and actually read the whole context or do some other research. Quit getting all your bogus info from atheist websites. It just makes you look foolish and uninformed.
The bible dear. The info was from the bible.
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4462 Dec 30, 2013
sigh........I guess you just still aren't getting it. No wonder you have been so easily manipulated and lied to. Okay I'm going to try and dumb it down for you. You can't take individual verses out here and there and try to claim they are saying something they aren't. There is this thing called "context" which I presume you will have to look up in the dictionary. Do you have any friends that can explain all this to you? Its almost impossible over the internet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4463 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
sigh........I guess you just still aren't getting it. No wonder you have been so easily manipulated and lied to. Okay I'm going to try and dumb it down for you. You can't take individual verses out here and there and try to claim they are saying something they aren't. There is this thing called "context" which I presume you will have to look up in the dictionary. Do you have any friends that can explain all this to you? Its almost impossible over the internet.
Nah...I'll just do what I always do an understand what the bible clearly says in black and white ;-)...you can do what you always do and ignore it lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
antiatheist

Seminole, OK

#4464 Dec 30, 2013
Again, its very easy to see how you got manipulated. Too bad

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#4465 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Again...it is very easy to see how blinded to your own acts of manipulation. I actually am sad to say that you don't see how you have been manipulated and how you do the same. C'est la vie.
Jim

London, UK

#4466 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Honestly speaking I would like to. Smartest thing you've said all year antiatheist.
Jim

London, UK

#4467 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Coming from the religious liar who has no evidence of god.
Jim

London, UK

#4468 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
When you jebus has a driver let us know. Until then, study some science and get well soon.
Jim

London, UK

#4469 Dec 30, 2013
antiatheist wrote:
Says the religious liar with:

1. No evidence of god
2. No evidence against evolution
3. No evidence against he big bang theory
4. Hasn't even read the bible and is quoting it as *evidence* LOL
Jim

London, UK

#4470 Dec 31, 2013
I_see_you wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...it is very easy to see how blinded to your own acts of manipulation. I actually am sad to say that you don't see how you have been manipulated and how you do the same. C'est la vie.
These idiots are brain damaged. Thats the only thing religious cults are good at - taking people's minds and replacing the essence of a person's curiosity with blind ignorance and arrogance.
Jim

London, UK

#4471 Dec 31, 2013
Just because a person can appear to talk and behave like a human being, doesn't mean their mind hasn't already been butchered by religious ignorance already.
LCNin

United States

#4472 Dec 31, 2013
Jim wrote:
Just because a person can appear to talk and behave like a human being, doesn't mean their mind hasn't already been butchered by religious ignorance already.
Jim,

How certain are you of this statement?

Peace
WarForOil

Rowlett, TX

#4473 Dec 31, 2013
Mikko wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no hell
99% of terrorists in europe are christians
You're so right. All the Christians I've ever spoken
with in Europe are terrorists. They all want to kill
and kill and kill.

Thanks for being brave enough to broach this issue
in public. Wait where you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Atheism Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Science vs. Religion: What Scientists Really T... (Jan '12) 57 min replaytime 85,534
News Why Atheist Richard Dawkins Supports Religious ... (Jun '17) 7 hr Rose_NoHo 4,816
Science Disproves Evolution (Aug '12) 14 hr ChristineM 4,026
News The war on Christmas (Dec '10) Tue Into The Night 5,146
News Atheism, for Good Reason, Fears Questions (Jun '09) Mon Dogen 33,127
How To Get To Heaven When You Die (Jan '17) Jan 15 superwilly 111
News Egypt's parliament takes serious actions to com... Jan 14 emperorjohn 1
More from around the web